Aug 13, 2018
Unfortunately, the BOOBs mod was never about providing maximum, uncensored content and always about spiting Fen whenever possible and catering to 8ch complaints and requests. The changelog even hints at this at some points. Most of the time, it blatantly misses the points of the changes made to the game in an "Any change is censorship (unless we do it)" kind of way.
Which is funny, because the devs of the mod got mocked off of the /HGG/ board and are basically cordoned into the far smaller /f/ board.

Reactions: Beanjam

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
well the thing is, some people complain about there being WAY to much futa/Dickgirl stuff, then again i don't get why they don't put it behind a option toggle
The thing is that you don't get more other content by removing the futa content, so I don't really see how this would help anything, the Shekka cock is literally already optional, you need to give her a SynthSheath for her to become a futa so just not carrying around a horse-cock would literally really remove the possibility of even doing it by accident, and if you aren't into the whole feta thing not carrying around a horse cock seems like a logical decision.

Edit: I am leaving the feta outocorrect as it stand thats way too funny to kill

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
The thing is that you don't get more other content by removing the futa content, so I don't really see how this would help anything, the Shekka cock is literally already optional, you need to give her a SynthSheath for her to become a futa so just not carrying around a horse-cock would literally really remove the possibility of even doing it by accident, and if you aren't into the whole feta thing not carrying around a horse cock seems like a logical decision.

Edit: I am leaving the feta outocorrect as it stand thats way too funny to kill
i'm not saying its good they are doing so, i just say i kinda think i know why they do it

Reactions: Gabaw

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
i'm not saying its good they are doing so, i just say i kinda think i know why they do it
Its just a weird logical jump, its like modding out the undead campaign in warcraft III just because you don't like playing undead instead of just making it optional or something like that, removing content from games don't give people more of the content they want just less overall content.

But yeah them not liking the content is not surprisingly the reason they are removing the content.

durhon

May 31, 2018
Yeah I was working on getting the boobs mod to work on my android phone but now I don't really have an interest anymore. I wanted cut content back but not at the cost of losing others. Gonna just stick with the official versions.

Reactions: YFeyn and Gabaw

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah I was working on getting the boobs mod to work on my android phone but now I don't really have an interest anymore. I wanted cut content back but not at the cost of losing others. Gonna just stick with the official versions.
Actually same, thought it was more about adding once removed content and making some changes to convenience but cutting out existing content is not what I hoped for. I am not a feta-fanatic but I don't really mind it the most part and cutting an already optional feta path is quite... nonsensical tbh.

Reactions: Beanjam

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can understand why some of you may be disappointed at the removal of content you have an interest in but it is their mod and they can do what they please with it, if you want the futa content added back in why not just fork the mod and add it back.
Once you are maintaining your own version of the mod you will have full control over what is or is not removed.

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
I can understand why some of you may be disappointed at the removal of content you have an interest in but it is their mod and they can do what they please with it, if you want the futa content added back in why not just fork the mod and add it back.
Once you are maintaining your own version of the mod you will have full control over what is or is not removed.
Now that would be actual work, what do you take me for some plebeian who do work themselves? More seriously though my ability to read code is comparable to an elephants ability to fly and figuring out exactly what code changes is important would for me more likely be trial and error than anything else.

And its more griping than actually say they aren't allowed to do it, its a bit like finding a cheaper fast food place but then learning that they take double the price on their soda, you get all excited right until the point where you learn about the soda at which point you just resign yourself to keep using the old place.

Especially as the readme didn't make it very clear that "Reversing stupid decisions" actually meant removing optional content, so when you run into it and is happy because "Yay getting new content and old content back" and then he starts removing stuff you feel a bit disappointed.

I am not a feta-fanatic
cutting an already optional feta path
ALL the feta

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
It's just a shame that they're channeling their massive butthurt into censoring optional content instead of adding defur options to characters.

Reactions: nowayman69

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
wait hold on... they are now censoring the genital parts???
No! The dev of the BOOBs mod has cut some "optional" futa content (Shekka) and intends to eventually remove it for other named NPCs, those posts aren't referring to TiTs just the mod.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
The dev of the BOOBs mod has cut some "optional" futa content (Shekka)

The Shekka content is 110% optional. In order to even have an opportunity to access it you have to get a super rare drop from wandering around on Tarkus for days and then not sell said drop for the 15,000 credits it is worth.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I haven't played tits for a long time, so I would like to know what is different in the imagepack... I downloaded and it seems to be exactly the same. There are little sprite pictures in both versions, but I haven't seen anything in the imagepack version that isn't already in the normal version. Are there like more versions of the character sprites? I don't really want to download a much bigger version for no reason.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

The Shekka content is 110% optional. In order to even have an opportunity to access it you have to get a super rare drop from wandering around on Tarkus for days and then not sell said drop for the 15,000 credits it is worth.
And? I know it's optional I was quoting the changelog.
BOOBs Dev said:
The start of ideally evetually cutting all existing named NPC's 'optional' dick addition choices and the assoicated options/flags/etc (i.e tuuva) or at least getting shekka's portion out of limbo. The Test-2.0 is the working list which also contains the command chain used. It would not suprise me if !pc.hasCock is supposed to be '!shekka.hasCock'

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't played tits for a long time, so I would like to know what is different in the imagepack... I downloaded and it seems to be exactly the same. There are little sprite pictures in both versions, but I haven't seen anything in the imagepack version that isn't already in the normal version. Are there like more versions of the character sprites? I don't really want to download a much bigger version for no reason.
See this post - #1,785

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
I never said that he should do what I want him to, I only said what I think about his decision which I, again, find quite questionable since he is actually giving himself more work to remove something optional but yeah I am not forced to play the mod and he is not forced to listen to anyone than himself.
It just sucks imo so I vent my frustration.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes