Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What does "Expansion Pack" mean for this game on Fenoxo's forums and how do you download one? The threads about them just link to Google documents.
I assume your talking about the threads in "event submission". those are not downloadable. it's all stuff that fans wrote that they would like in the game. some of it, like screwing the frostwyrm, was accepted and added. think of it as content that might be added in the future.

Reactions: James3

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
I assume your talking about the threads in "event submission". those are not downloadable. it's all stuff that fans wrote that they would like in the game. some of it, like screwing the frostwyrm, was accepted and added. think of it as content that might be added in the future.
I am pretty sure expansion pack is supposed to specifically be expansions on existing characters/events/mechanics else its just submissions.

Feb 13, 2019
I've uploaded my own personal builds (from source code) of 0.7.274 to the links page I maintain. They're all at least 4MiB smaller than the official builds are due to using a better lossless compression algorithm. I've also supplied an image pack build (about 423MiB), and an up-to-date iOS build (since the latest official one is from March 2, 2017, over two years ago).

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I am pretty sure expansion pack is supposed to specifically be expansions on existing characters/events/mechanics else its just submissions.
Well I noticed tags and shit in the Google docs, is that copy-pastable into a place in the code or just presenting it in a way that's easier for a coder to keep track of in hopes that they will actually script it?

Feb 13, 2019
Well I noticed tags and shit in the Google docs, is that copy-pastable into a place in the code or just presenting it in a way that's easier for a coder to keep track of in hopes that they will actually script it?
A bit of both, actually.
It's usually in a format that it can be automatically 'replaced' with the correct substitutions.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
A link to the git, readme and changelog was posted on page 90 and all of them seem to stay up to date with version 1.4.
Thanks for the information, but how exactly do you go about downloading files off of their gitgud website? I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to find a way to download the image-pack version of the R9 1.4.0 BOOBS mod and so far the only download I've managed to find is a file called BOOBS-master that's 2.9 GB in size. I can't imagine that's the file I'm looking for.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Thanks for the information, but how exactly do you go about downloading files off of their gitgud website? I've spent the past 30 minutes trying to find a way to download the image-pack version of the R9 1.4.0 BOOBS mod and so far the only download I've managed to find is a file called BOOBS-master that's 2.9 GB in size. I can't imagine that's the file I'm looking for.
#1,783 sorry for that, I just checked it out myself and it appears you either compile it yourself or you wait until the finished version gets posted in the mega folder in the linked post. Again sorry for misguiding you.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS 0.7.275 Public

EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOBs Mod R9 1.4.0

SWF - - - -
EXE - - - -
ImagePack - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where is the new boobs version at tho
See above - #1,899

Reactions: Link_Xp4444
Aug 13, 2018
stuff about the BOOBs mod
I'm not sure if you're the right person or this is the right person to ask but the changelog for the BOOBs mod states

"The start of ideally evetually cutting all existing named NPC's 'optional' dick addition choices and the assoicated options/flags/etc (i.e tuuva) or at least getting shekka's portion out of limbo. The Test-2.0 is the working list which also contains the command chain used. It would not suprise me if is supposed to be '!shekka.hasCock'. "

and I'm not sure if this means the removal of futa-ing up NPC's or if the bloke who's sorting this shit out is going to implement it into the game, because he talks about removing Shekka dick from limbo, which could go either way, but also puts the "optional" in scare quotes.

I like both the incest content that was cut from TiTs and MAXIMUM DICK and I'd rather not have to choose between the two if one's getting nuked.

Edit: it seems that the dick-related scenes for Shekka from the 1.3 release have been removed from the 1.4 release, my disappointment is immeasurable and by night is ruined.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone here got access to the google docs that the TiTS writers share on patreon?
Why though? most of those (submissions etc) are typically also available under event submissions in the Fen forums.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TITS 0.7.276
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM - -
x86 - -
Changelog:

Aug 13, 2018
Nooo, what is even the point of making a mod that adds back in removed content when you are going to remove content yourself?
"Yeah, but we only want content we like to be in the game!"

It's a right crock of shit, honestly and has pretty much killed my interest in the mod going further. The only reason it caught my eye to begin with was that it was basically telling Patreon's arbitrary demand to remove stuff to fuck off, now the bloke behind the mod is giving the snip to existing content. Even the fuckwits maintaining the CoCAnon fork aren't removing existing content for shits and gigs.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
"Yeah, but we only want content we like to be in the game!"

It's a right crock of shit, honestly and has pretty much killed my interest in the mod going further. The only reason it caught my eye to begin with was that it was basically telling Patreon's arbitrary demand to remove stuff to fuck off, now the bloke behind the mod is giving the snip to existing content. Even the fuckwits maintaining the CoCAnon fork aren't removing existing content for shits and gigs.
well the thing is, some people complain about there being WAY to much futa/Dickgirl stuff, then again i don't get why they don't put it behind a option toggle

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the BOOBs mod was never about providing maximum, uncensored content and always about spiting Fen whenever possible and catering to 8ch complaints and requests. The changelog even hints at this at some points. Most of the time, it blatantly misses the points of the changes made to the game in an "Any change is censorship (unless we do it)" kind of way.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes