Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
That sounds more like you neglected to use the bundled Immuno-Booster to remove the Fox/Frostfire TF condition. Tolerably sure the flavour text talks about that bit, too.

In other words "literally RTFM" :cool:
I'm not going to use immuno-booster. Also i'm aware of doing it but don't want to do that.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm not going to use immuno-booster. Also i'm aware of doing it but don't want to do that.
Then the inconvenience you talked about is wholly self-inflicted and voluntary. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the by, if you don't want to bother with Foxfiring for Icy Veins (which incidentally just requires skintype fur OR feathers with the "fluffy" flag so it's not like you're stuck as fox thingamajig if you want to keep it), piling enough clothing bits with cold resist or those garbage heatbelts you can just buy a from the survival shop at the orbital station and equip that whenever heading down to Uveto.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Then the inconvenience you talked about is wholly self-inflicted and voluntary. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the by, if you don't want to bother with Foxfiring for Icy Veins (which incidentally just requires skintype fur OR feathers with the "fluffy" flag so it's not like you're stuck as fox thingamajig if you want to keep it), piling enough clothing bits with cold resist or those garbage heatbelts you can just buy a from the survival shop at the orbital station and equip that whenever heading down to Uveto.
Thanks for advice. I will try to change my MC appearance in future for sure. There are so many possibilieties in this game for doing so.

durhon

May 31, 2018
Even if you don't use Linux/Unix, you can probably get a lot of mileage out of using my XML files and using my 'adt' invocations in the shell scripts as a model for your own windows commands. My environment also contains some dummy code signing certificates you can use, which are different from the ones I sign my builds with on Android. On iOS, it's the same because it doesn't matter as your phone has to allow running unsigned code (be jailbroken) for it to run, anyway.

Additionally, iOS builds require a 64 bit operating system because Adobe designed it that way.

Also, ADT commands require all arguments in a very specific order, because Adobe designed it that way (i.e., very poorly implemented argument processor). It will fail with basically no useful error messages if your arguments are in the wrong order.

If you do this for iOS, I recommend using the iOS "ipa-debug-interpreter" or "ipa-test-interpreter" targets, as the rest will take an eternity to statically recompile the SWF into native code, and also have a high probability of just failing randomly due to the immense size of the SWF and limits on available RAM, as well as possible compiler bugs. With an unhelpful error message, of course. Interpreter targets work fine and package much faster, but aren't allowed for apps on the iOS app store which is the only reason it's not the default method in AIR for iOS.

( )
So I downloaded ADT by getting the Adobe Air SDK set up my paths, same as Java. I attempted to use your .bat for creating an APK and made sure to edit the paths in the .bat so it matches my paths and not the one you set up. I go to run the build-apk.bat and come up with this message.

"C:\Users\(Name Redacted)\OneDrive\Desktop\tits-build-env-master\mobileapps\tits-app.xml: error 302: Root content TiTS_AIR.swf is missing from package"

For the record I renamed the R9-1.3.0.swf to TiTs_AIR.swf so it matches the bat, so its not just the dummy .swf file in there. Any help would be appreciated to progress.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So do the image packs only get updated at the free builds at the end of every month?
The imagepacks get updated when they get updated there is no schedule for them. It seems to just depend on whether or not Fen feels like releasing an imagepack version for that update or not.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No,

but that's probably a good rule of thumb for the timing of them.
So-far out of all the imagepacks released only one/two has been released by Fen with the public build, the other public build versions released here were built by me. From what I can gather either Fen just releases them on a whim or when there is new art for the imagepack, there is no regular schedule. He may start releasing them on a more frequent basis... maybe

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So-far out of all the imagepacks released only one/two has been released by Fen with the public build, the other public build versions released here were built by me. From what I can gather either Fen just releases them on a whim or when there is new art for the imagepack, there is no regular schedule. He may start releasing them on a more frequent basis... maybe
I just meant by then there might be 1 and at least it's not checking too often if there isn't.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just meant by then there might be 1 and at least it's not checking too often if there isn't.
Good point, yes I suppose you are right, if you just wait on the public release then there should have been version of the imagepack released for a backer update. I'm just hoping that at some point Fen splits it so that the imagepack is external similar to how it was for CoC.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Good point, yes I suppose you are right, if you just wait on the public release then there should have been version of the imagepack released for a backer update. I'm just hoping that at some point Fen splits it so that the imagepack is external similar to how it was for CoC.
At least more of the art for TiTS is authentic. How much of CoC's image pack was just prevoiusly existing art of random nameless characters ripped from image pages?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are ship upgrades/different ships ever planned? Would love to increase my crew member count.
Yes they are planned, whether they will ever actually be coded in to the game or not ?? who knows.
Maybe in 5 yrs or so... possibly, unless Fen gets bored and starts working on another game.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Using BOOBs 1.3.1 and Syri is seemingly impossible to win a bet against with a maxed out character. Did I miss something?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Using BOOBs 1.3.1 and Syri is seemingly impossible to win a bet against with a maxed out character. Did I miss something?
It's the same as TiTs an RNG chance game with better odds of success determined by an aim stat check.
You can just save before betting and save scum a win.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
It's the same as TiTs an RNG chance game with better odds of success determined by an aim stat check.
You can just save before betting and save scum a win.
It's kinda wonky though. 50 Aim and I've lost 20 times in a row going for 100 bets.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes