Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
As I said earlier there have been no changes to the betting game against Syri
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you guys have just been unlucky with syri's betting game, I don't know. I can't remember ever having an issue with the betting but if I'm honest those scenes never really interested me so I've probably only played through them once or twice.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Are ship upgrades/different ships ever planned? Would love to increase my crew member count.
They are planned, but fen is first waiting for the "Ship Upgrade", and since the one working on it more or less disappeared we don't know where he/she is with it.

Shunsui

Jun 13, 2018
TITS 0.7.270
SWF - -
AIR - -
x86 - -
ARM - -

Changelog:
is this the latest version one?

Reactions: Fearnaught

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I just wish they said it was a bigger ship with more rooms. It's how the writing treats it most of the time.

It's kinda wonky though. 50 Aim and I've lost 20 times in a row going for 100 bets.
Just sounds like rotten luck with a random generator that isn't designed very well. I think having any items that give accuracy bonuses equiped increases your chances. The aim-related perk you get from playing with Chrissy multiple times on Uveto might help, too.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I just wish they said it was a bigger ship with more rooms. It's how the writing treats it most of the time.
The gross mismatch between the ship-interior description and every crewmember interaction actually grates enough on my sense of immersion and willing suspension of disbelief that I nowadays avoid recruiting any that don't serve some kind of concretely useful function (Anno, post-addiction Reaha, Azra) or aren't annoyingly time-limited (Kase).

Why they don't just change the description to be vague enough to allow handwaving I have no idea; it's like one paragraph of text that I'm pretty sure is static to boot.

Reactions: James3
Feb 13, 2019
So I downloaded ADT by getting the Adobe Air SDK set up my paths, same as Java. I attempted to use your .bat for creating an APK and made sure to edit the paths in the .bat so it matches my paths and not the one you set up. I go to run the build-apk.bat and come up with this message.

"C:\Users\(Name Redacted)\OneDrive\Desktop\tits-build-env-master\mobileapps\tits-app.xml: error 302: Root content TiTS_AIR.swf is missing from package"

For the record I renamed the R9-1.3.0.swf to TiTs_AIR.swf so it matches the bat, so its not just the dummy .swf file in there. Any help would be appreciated to progress.
Did you make sure you have a configuration XML file that uses valid windows paths and consistent casing (which may or may not matter)?
Make sure the SWF is in 'mobileapps' and has exactly the same name as the one in the tits-app.xml file.
Mine has the section below where the file is described:

XML:
<initialWindow>
            <content>./TiTS_AIR.swf</content>
            <fullScreen>true</fullScreen>
            <aspectRatio>landscape</aspectRatio>
            <autoOrients>false</autoOrients>
            <visible>true</visible>
            <renderMode>cpu</renderMode>
</initialWindow>
That's my initial guess. BTW, the swf's name in the .bat and the name in the .xml should be identical (including casing).

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TITS 0.7.272

SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM - -
x86 - -
changelog:

durhon

May 31, 2018
Did you make sure you have a configuration XML file that uses valid windows paths and consistent casing (which may or may not matter)?
Make sure the SWF is in 'mobileapps' and has exactly the same name as the one in the tits-app.xml file.
Mine has the section below where the file is described:

XML:
<initialWindow>
            <content>./TiTS_AIR.swf</content>
            <fullScreen>true</fullScreen>
            <aspectRatio>landscape</aspectRatio>
            <autoOrients>false</autoOrients>
            <visible>true</visible>
            <renderMode>cpu</renderMode>
</initialWindow>
That's my initial guess. BTW, the swf's name in the .bat and the name in the .xml should be identical (including casing).
I was able to make the APK. I installed it on my phone but when I launch it all I get is a the blue background screen of TiTs and nothing else seems to load.

FadingEX

Apr 1, 2019
Nice to see it making progress. I played version 0.7.109 on my phone but i'm not looking forward to having to start over.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, the new Siegwulfe domme version is interesting, but the fact that it also turns her into the bimbo-version is kind of annoying.
Valley-girl talking doesn't do jack for me.

Feb 13, 2019
I was able to make the APK. I installed it on my phone but when I launch it all I get is a the blue background screen of TiTs and nothing else seems to load.
That'll happen if you give it a desktop SWF instead of a specially-compiled version that targets mobile AIR.

If you can compile a SWF, try compiling one using either TiTSAIR.as3proj in FlashDevelop, or TITS_AIR.fla in Adobe Flash.

If you are running Unix/Linux, my build system has a script called 'buildAIRSWF.sh' that does the same thing from a command line.

(All the differences are in classes/DataManager/DataManager.as, if you are interested in knowing exactly what is different about AIR builds. Search for the string 'CONFIG::AIR' in that source file to see how it compares with the desktop version (CONFIG::FLASH).

Essentially, the blue screen freeze is because the game tries to look for your 'save files' using flash functions that it doesn't have permission to use on mobile devices. Since it can't do its checks properly, it locks up.)

P.S.: If you aren't sure if your SWF is for a mobile version or not, try to open it in that Adobe distributes.
If it's an AIR SWF, you'll get the blank blue screen you're used to seeing on the android device, but on your desktop. Rest assured there's a good 99% chance that this same SWF will work properly when used in a mobile build. It's because the Adobe AIR functions aren't present in 'desktop flash,' in the same way that the desktop flash functions for saving to a file aren't in Adobe AIR (Two way street).

Reactions: Nodenet

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What does "Expansion Pack" mean for this game on Fenoxo's forums and how do you download one? The threads about them just link to Google documents.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes