DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
It actually is. As a backer build it has the Change log posted as an addendum to the main post. I copied the text from the site, see?
0.7.160 Changelog:

• New Item: Mindwash Visor! Sold from Doctor Badger (or dropped from one of her robots during PexigaQuest). Plays one of 9 random scenes, penned by Adjatha. The scenes are also viewable from a broken VR booth in Luca’s parlor on Canadia Station. More scenes are going to be added (along with some CoC classics).
  • New busts: Jesse, Verusha (alternate), Myrna the X-Mas Korg, Jejune Vending Machines, Kiro & Kally (alternates).
  • Some fixes for Shekka’s impregnation stuff.
  • A variety of other fixes, typo or otherwise.
0.7.161 Changelog:

• The mindwash visor got a menu to select which gender’s scenes you’d like to play.
  • A new option was added to the gender select: “Game: CoC”. Approximately 25 CoC scenes have been jammed into this heading (100+ pages of text in google docs). Be warned, viewing this will increase your taint by 2!

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TITS 0.7.161 unofficial mobile builds: so excited for this bugfix edition

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

It actually is. As a backer build it has the Change log posted as an addendum to the main post. I copied the text from the site, see?
0.7.160 Changelog:

• New Item: Mindwash Visor! Sold from Doctor Badger (or dropped from one of her robots during PexigaQuest). Plays one of 9 random scenes, penned by Adjatha. The scenes are also viewable from a broken VR booth in Luca’s parlor on Canadia Station. More scenes are going to be added (along with some CoC classics).
  • New busts: Jesse, Verusha (alternate), Myrna the X-Mas Korg, Jejune Vending Machines, Kiro & Kally (alternates).
  • Some fixes for Shekka’s impregnation stuff.
  • A variety of other fixes, typo or otherwise.
0.7.161 Changelog:

• The mindwash visor got a menu to select which gender’s scenes you’d like to play.
  • A new option was added to the gender select: “Game: CoC”. Approximately 25 CoC scenes have been jammed into this heading (100+ pages of text in google docs). Be warned, viewing this will increase your taint by 2!

Oh, it was not on his site yesterday when i checked it.

Reactions: brynhildr

Valfarias

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a place to find the busts now that the Trello page is private?
Need that sexy new anno bust for science!

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Is there a place to find the busts now that the Trello page is private?
Need that sexy new anno bust for science!
You may have luck with his website I remember he posted the thicc anno pic there a few updates ago.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
TITS 0.7.161 unofficial mobile builds: so excited for this bugfix edition

Android APK:

iOS IPA:

Oh, it was not on his site yesterday when i checked it.
Yeah... kinda guilty of multiple checks of his site to see about any new shit he's got. Loved CoC (which I actually still play) and TiTS. Gonna wait a bit on CoC2 for more content before I give that a spin.

Reactions: nowayman69

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
All the mega links are broken. Haven't really been watching this one so don't know if it's been addressed.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.162 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

Sent to lance for building. Thanks again; no hurry.

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

TiTS 0.7.162 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

iOS IPA:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Quick qeustion. How do I change into a taur like creature. I can't seem to get what it takes. I will accept change both in the game and with the editor.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes