JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for the list! Some of them I had absolutely no idea about, will certainly try and get to Roxy at some point. And with top or bottoming, really don't mind either way, so long as I don't have to get a surprise forced dicking, which is why I stepped away from Mirrin lmao
And absolutely enjoy Brienne (and Zo) from CoC2, hence why I was looking for stuff in this game too. Kinda wild with how much content is in game, there's barely a pittance of muscle girls here.
Fair I really don't mind being either, I just like knowing wtf I am getting into is all XD

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Seems like i cant save game. Data menu appears as blank screen. Tried starting the game as admin and it still doesnt work.

(same thing happens when trying to enter "style" menu in options)

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I'm slightly disappointed by certain aspects of the Frostwyrm expansion.
When Nykke was added both Nykke and Snowy got a bit of a glow up in regards to the assortment of their solo scenes and additionally more talk topics.

The update adds nothing to either of them or with just them together and talk topics that should have gotten updated just aren't, for example.

Surely it can't be that hard to delete this line now that you've found another live frostwyrm.

Also the potential ending was bungled and there's a lot of unfinished code or w/e you want to call it

all throughout the text on all variations including the intelligence calls which previously worked before (and technically still do if you don't accept the new Frostwyrm)
Also since I'm on it, the sex menu has no back button for the new Frostwyrm.

And goodness gracious I'd have to count by I swear it's a 60:40 or 70:30 split of scenes for the PC being a bottom. And I get the intent in how it's supposed to function since it worked previously in that the sensations of one is the sensations of all so the PC is both getting split and doing the splitting simultaneously but...

Aside from that, I thought the male pronouns were going to be a non issue but it's amazing the kind of havoc that wrecks on the mental space inside of a purely text game. Just absolutely zeroes out the libido. The spirit is there but the mind has drawn it's line in the sand and refuses to budge and unfortunately there's nothing there but the other frostwyrm.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Why do you have to get fucked in the butt to get the new dragon don't folks get tired of being a bottom all the damn time in this game
Folks? Yes. The writers? Well...
I'm slightly disappointed by certain aspects of the Frostwyrm expansion.
When Nykke was added both Nykke and Snowy got a bit of a glow up in regards to the assortment of their solo scenes and additionally more talk topics.

The update adds nothing to either of them or with just them together and talk topics that should have gotten updated just aren't, for example.

Surely it can't be that hard to delete this line now that you've found another live frostwyrm.

Also the potential ending was bungled and there's a lot of unfinished code or w/e you want to call it

all throughout the text on all variations including the intelligence calls which previously worked before (and technically still do if you don't accept the new Frostwyrm)
Also since I'm on it, the sex menu has no back button for the new Frostwyrm.

And goodness gracious I'd have to count by I swear it's a 60:40 or 70:30 split of scenes for the PC being a bottom. And I get the intent in how it's supposed to function since it worked previously in that the sensations of one is the sensations of all so the PC is both getting split and doing the splitting simultaneously but...

Aside from that, I thought the male pronouns were going to be a non issue but it's amazing the kind of havoc that wrecks on the mental space inside of a purely text game. Just absolutely zeroes out the libido. The spirit is there but the mind has drawn it's line in the sand and refuses to budge and unfortunately there's nothing there but the other frostwyrm.
At least when the writer is competent enough you get some pretty good scenes for refusing being a bottom. For instance, I laughed out loud when Captain Steele falcon-punched a possessed Paige trying to dick them down :KEK:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah on paper it seems like it wouldn't matter too much since the first frostwyrm and him are functionally the same but the pronouns seriously ruin the whole vibe. Really wish we could choose for them, especially since it seemed like they didn't care too much about it in the first place.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Really wish we could choose for them
From what I understand it's a monumental amount of work for something like that for the coders. So I get it, I don't begrudge it. It's one of those things ya accept ain't for you and move on. Just slightly a downer is all.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
From what I understand it's a monumental amount of work for something like that for the coders.
I'm not going to act like I know shit about coding, but I can't imagine it actually being that hard to implement unless they have a crippling case of spaghetti code. If it was this much work for every dev studio, surely we'd get many less RPGs that let you choose your gender, no?

anomajou

May 7, 2023
well i know shit about coding, and even when your only sources are beautified webpacked js - it's not that hard to code in something like that. the biggest problem comes from setting up expectations that more things like that are to come, and as much hype it might generate, it increases the workload on writers and artists, having to account for more variation, if that hype is to be followed by anything but disappointment, which is bad in the long run. and that's an understandable reason for avoiding doing something like that, in my humble opinion at least. not a good reason, but an understandable one

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
From what I understand it's a monumental amount of work for something like that for the coders. So I get it, I don't begrudge it. It's one of those things ya accept ain't for you and move on. Just slightly a downer is all.
It absolutely isn't, unless the people who wrote the code are utterly incompetent. Also TiTS does have characters who are dynamic in regards to how they are treated. This is just once again a deliberate attempt at putting people off.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
It absolutely isn't, unless the people who wrote the code are utterly incompetent. Also TiTS does have characters who are dynamic in regards to how they are treated. This is just once again a deliberate attempt at putting people off.
That's just the reason I remember reading from some place or other by one of the staff. I'm sure there's some truth to it. Bess/Ben which is the character that has a near endless amount of variables even when it was current was sectioned off in the "we're never doing this again" pile.

Anyways onto other brighter things. The halloween events this time around are pretty alright. There's so many of them now on so many planets that it's pretty hard to remember where to go on a new character. That's pretty good.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's just the reason I remember reading from some place or other by one of the staff. I'm sure there's some truth to it. Bess/Ben which is the character that has a near endless amount of variables even when it was current was sectioned off in the "we're never doing this again" pile.

Anyways onto other brighter things. The halloween events this time around are pretty alright. There's so many of them now on so many planets that it's pretty hard to remember where to go on a new character. That's pretty good.
Yeah, well, that is a claim made by the Devs, which doesn't mean too much. The problem with Bess never was the fact they can be male or female, it's the countless pointless variables to their equipment (both in terms of body modifications and items they wear) and the attempt at letting the player choose stuff like titles etc. on top of all that, rounded of with 3 different personalities to pick for Bess. Of course that 1 fell flat on the face since the result is that a lot of Bess' scenes feel unnatural and weirdly written since it's painfully obvious where the text consists of building blocks, leading to the whole content feeling less immersive overall, especially when the player tried around a bit and saw too many of Bess' scenes and how they don't change, despite all those variables.

Haven't seen the new Lorelei event, maybe that 1 is good? The New Texas one was disappointing in my opinion, but all things considered I do definitely agree it's good to have seasonal events in many different places.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone. Is the downloadable image pack the most complete one? Because of certain restrictions, I can't download img from the game and must download manually.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
stephIrsonBySavinWhoSaysHesTiredOfTreatedCowBimbosThenMakesHerATreatedCowGirlForShitsAndGigglesWhyIsThisFunctionNameSoLong

kiroKallyDoubleTeamPCCauseShesABigFutaSlutLoverYeahThatsWhatFenLikesToWriteBecauseHeHasShitTaste

hey devteam got long enough functions yet?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
stephIrsonBySavinWhoSaysHesTiredOfTreatedCowBimbosThenMakesHerATreatedCowGirlForShitsAndGigglesWhyIsThisFunctionNameSoLong

kiroKallyDoubleTeamPCCauseShesABigFutaSlutLoverYeahThatsWhatFenLikesToWriteBecauseHeHasShitTaste

can't tell if those are fake or not

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022

Holy Fuck do they reference every individual scene by name? EVERY SCENE IN THIS GODFORSAKEN GAME HAS A UNIQUE GLOBAL FUNCTION NAME??

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes