anomajou

May 7, 2023
hi everyone, I decided to give Coc(more specifically they xianxia mod), CoC 2 and TiTs a chance again since they where my introduction to this type of games on the NSFW spheare, but I really like modding my games(that is why I love renpy so much), but I'm having a hard time making modifications to this one and the others, does anyone know the tools I'll need and if they still exist? and has any tips? or a thread on this forum? the things I want to modify are EXP gain, currency gain, attribute gain, points gain, perk points gain, and make enemies harder( although the xianxia mod already does that amazinly).
get nodejs, and use `npm search` to look for something with either `deobfuscate`, `unminify`, or `beautify` in the name, to find utils that can make js files slightly more readable. then `npm install NAME`, then, depending on the package, either `npx NAME`, `npx NAME -h` or `npx NAME --help` to check it's usage. notice the difference between npm and npx: you manage packages with npm, you execute them with npx. and keep in mind that most of the unminifiers were not intended to work on scripts over 30mb in size, so you'll have to experiment.

also, you might wanna use vscodium instead of vscode. less ringing to microsoft.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
get nodejs, and use `npm search` to look for something with either `deobfuscate`, `unminify`, or `beautify` in the name, to find utils that can make js files slightly more readable. then `npm install NAME`, then, depending on the package, either `npx NAME`, `npx NAME -h` or `npx NAME --help` to check it's usage. notice the difference between npm and npx: you manage packages with npm, you execute them with npx. and keep in mind that most of the unminifiers were not intended to work on scripts over 30mb in size, so you'll have to experiment.

also, you might wanna use vscodium instead of vscode. less ringing to microsoft.
thanks this actually helped a lot, vscodium did the trick for what i wanted for now, the editor I was using was not up to the task.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
New update just dropped.

0.9.079 Changelog:

• Hotfix #1: Corrected crashes caused by incorrectly addressing the character’s inventory.
  • [Backer Content] A hardlight naga suit has been added to the same location where the hardlight taursuit can be found in the Tarkus wastes, after taking the taursuit. Coded by Fenoxo and written by Sil the Dragon Lover.
  • [Backer Content] Terrence the booty bot was added to Canadia Station over Vesperia. Coded by Leek and written by Yobo Dicky.
  • [Now Public] The “Misc Items” from a few weeks back are now accessible to all. (Cow Print Ball Bra, Thraggen Harness, Xenogen Slimesuit, etc.) .
  • [Now Public] The “Erika Caged” expansion is now publicly accessible. .
  • Rohezk’s lovely art was added to Kaska’s bad-end for those with the artpack enabled who are undergoing the vaginal or anal forks. (Coded by Fenoxo)
  • Improvements to Blackjack’s betting systems were added by Jacques00.
  • Rat’s Raiders’ grapple attacks were apparently broken, so lowercase donkey gave them a fixing up.
  • A few other small fixes.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
It's been months that we have several busts in the game files, like Creed's, who are efficiently useless because their character aren't even in the game yet. Even worse, when those busts get added, the changelog directly refer to their name as if we'd have an idea as to who the fuck it represents.

I don't really look into the progress of the game other than the changelogs but that, along with having "dead" NPCs who most likely had planned content for years due to their unused nude busts, like Elyrrin, and things like Siobhan who had their bust introduced earlier this year while just not working for all this time, makes me ask wtf is going with the progress of the game. Before, the desync between the art produced and the game's content was actually reversed, given the artists couldn't keep up with the much faster development. Why does everything feel so slow to release now with a supposedly better "engine"?

Reactions: JungleNuts

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
I'm stopping my patreon pledge this month so it's the last month of me posting backer builds.
A bit of content from one of the community writers and nothing from the main team and a whole ass item not good enough for you?

Don't enjoy getting to experience all those buggy builds first hand anymore? Even those with bugs and crashes so obvious that they happen on the advertised new core scenes in every new build but make it to the life version because the game lacks the most basic quality control since Gedan and Fenoxo are dogshit at their job?

What a shame.

*starts foaming from the mouth*
Back 2 da mines!!!

Last edited:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Don't enjoy getting to experience all those buggy builds first hand anymore? Even those with bugs and crashes so obvious that they happen on the advertised new core scenes in every new build but make it to the life version because the game lacks the most basic quality control since Gedan and Fenoxo are dogshit at their job?
Yea that sounds about right. I lost interest again so I'm gonna wait for more content and come back when I feel like playing again.
Back 2 da irl grind

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
It's been months that we have several busts in the game files, like Creed's, who are efficiently useless because their character aren't even in the game yet. Even worse, when those busts get added, the changelog directly refer to their name as if we'd have an idea as to who the fuck it represents.

I don't really look into the progress of the game other than the changelogs but that, along with having "dead" NPCs who most likely had planned content for years due to their unused nude busts, like Elyrrin, and things like Siobhan who had their bust introduced earlier this year while just not working for all this time, makes me ask wtf is going with the progress of the game. Before, the desync between the art produced and the game's content was actually reversed, given the artists couldn't keep up with the much faster development. Why does everything feel so slow to release now with a supposedly better "engine"?
how many dead npcs are there?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

the reason it slowed down i think is because the creators may have lost interest or such. before the creators may have enjoyed working on the game but post engine conversion they look at it like a job.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
the reason it slowed down i think is because the creators may have lost interest or such. before the creators may have enjoyed working on the game but post engine conversion they look at it like a job.
As far I can tell, Fen is having burnout. Not sure abt the rest of the crew.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
it seems like they're trying to pour all their work into the new phaedra dungeon whatever and expansion, but are going miserably slow. also i definitely understand not wanting to be a backer anymore after having month after month of tiny, no content updates with nothing really getting better and frequent functionality regressions. hats off to whoever wants to take the monumental task of even trying to mod this thing, because looking into the code will make you never want to look again

anomajou

May 7, 2023
i doubt engine conversion is the reason. flash/air isn't a joy to work with, and pre-requisites for them are arguably higher than js/html5. but there was an open repo with game sources some time before the conversion, so joining the project was easier, i think. plus there's a novelty factor, and after a while - any hobby might come feeling like a job when you gain audience that suddenly starts to make demands

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man i was thinking that ill replay tits after all the amber cure content/post cure content was in but holy are they taking their sweet time coding it in.Feelsbadman

• Sad
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes