zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Ah, it's a fail state work around. Weird that they make it seem like it's a normal conversation option. Also, the rats in Zheng are so annoying they're crashing the game the longer I fight them. Those fuckers are overtuned.
latest update appears to have fixed the crashing.
The reason why their battle is so tough is due to their stun ability using a physique check instead of a chance check. Ironically if you do loot their baton weapon, its very effective on them.

Reactions: thecatcameback
Oct 10, 2021
latest update appears to have fixed the crashing.
The reason why their battle is so tough is due to their stun ability using a physique check instead of a chance check. Ironically if you do loot their baton weapon, its very effective on them.
Fortunately I was running a Tech, so I nuke them with the upgraded gravity attack. I wonder if the other classes have target all attacks too? Otherwise it must suck for them here.

Stole the Sidewinder from the pirates (which was cool as hell scene, even though there's a lot of placeholder descriptions on it now), but can't seem to get Tessa's quest activated. I hit 100 trust with her, do you need to finish all the flirts before she'll go on to her quest? I can't trigger the breast one, and Kiro's event to save her hasn't shown up despite me flying around.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Fortunately I was running a Tech, so I nuke them with the upgraded gravity attack. I wonder if the other classes have target all attacks too? Otherwise it must suck for them here.

Stole the Sidewinder from the pirates (which was cool as hell scene, even though there's a lot of placeholder descriptions on it now), but can't seem to get Tessa's quest activated. I hit 100 trust with her, do you need to finish all the flirts before she'll go on to her quest? I can't trigger the breast one, and Kiro's event to save her hasn't shown up despite me flying around.

Despite many who like to say the wiki is massively outdated, for quests its relatively up to date.

You can check Kiro trust in the codex. Once its 100, flying around may randomly get her call.

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
any ideas on how to change the UI to the older flash version? It's really frustrating having this new shit UI now.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I know it would never happen but I wish we could get another artist besides Adjatha.
Honestly, I like Adjatha's "older" style, now it feels a lot samey (especially since Dhaal but I can understand why)
However, I don't mind having less artists, yes it's nice to have some choice and all, but I prefer having one big main artist for consistency imo

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
In the patch notes it said smt about more content(post cure iirc) that has yet to be implemented.Dont rember
Reading the notes, the post-cure content was already added. The notes simply stated that the quest content made up half of the added Amber content (not that half the content was missing/needs to be added in).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's probably all the Amber content you can expect for now.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Reading the notes, the post-cure content was already added. The notes simply stated that the quest content made up half of the added Amber content (not that half the content was missing/needs to be added in).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's probably all the Amber content you can expect for now.
So i failed the reading coprehension check.Nicee

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
Honestly, I like Adjatha's "older" style, now it feels a lot samey (especially since Dhaal but I can understand why)
However, I don't mind having less artists, yes it's nice to have some choice and all, but I prefer having one big main artist for consistency imo
Yeah, I get that, It's nice having consistency but like you said I prefer Adjatha's older style also. Now every new bust that gets made feels the same to me. But that might be more from Savin and Fen's input than Adjatha

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Waited literally years for Azra to bone me down and only content Azra received since then is a blowjob and a scene where Nova helps her around the lab. man.

• Sad
Reactions: sup3rbreakout

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Waited literally years for Azra to bone me down and only content Azra received since then is a blowjob and a scene where Nova helps her around the lab. man.
"Its TBD so that means it will come" Many things are supposedly TBD but i dont see any of them coming anytime soon smh.Also azras race (suula?) is some amazing untapped potential but suuuure,leave her there

Reactions: Yuugen

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Anyways come Xmas ima replay TiTs(Havent played since like 1.5 years ago?) so do ya guys know if there are any good places to save so as to not miss out on content?(Like i think theres some kind of faction system that i need to choose sides so maybe thats it?)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes