Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
i feel old because i remember when we only had flash and the highest planet you could access at the time was the bugs at war planet.
Was I hallucinating at the time or was Myrellion's star system actually called Klendathu (bug planet from Starship Troopers) instead of Sindathu during the flash days

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 12, 2023
Doots patreon.Check on kemono
Yeah this was added on public build but I am not sure when, it made Verusha go from a character I disliked to one that I adore, I believe you also have to see her friend on one of the encounters too, if you saw them and it's still not working talk with her again again about everything (story, background, race yada yada) then it should trigger

What wasn't added though was the option to have kids with her, that was planned to be added yet never got into the game which is a massive shame imo.

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah this was added on public build but I am not sure when, it made Verusha go from a character I disliked to one that I adore, I believe you also have to see her friend on one of the encounters too, if you saw them and it's still not working talk with her again again about everything (story, background, race yada yada) then it should trigger

What wasn't added though was the option to have kids with her, that was planned to be added yet never got into the game which is a massive shame imo.
Seems to be about right given previous planned additions.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Admittedly though, Techie seem to get more shielding out of his deal, so long as he can evade damage long enough to get the boost.
Speccing into evasion seem like a natural fit now huh, i wish i could exchange goo armor's defense for evasion.
Yo Savin, you see this? Teach goo armor how to be evasive! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Welp seems like he had me covered here!
Turns out once you teach Nova how to expose, doing so converts armor values into evasion values!
Hahah! How convenient dammit!
Now if i could also boost this evasion value.. Hm~ :giggle::coffee:
Right now i'm at 28% evasion... i wonder if i can find a cool energy-based bow since apparently multi-shot scheme works on them, too.
And since bows also got evasion they're actually better for what i want than guns. :unsure::coffee:

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
What I wouldnt do to see the news that someone butchered the code for TiTs and made it piss easy to make mods. Seeing people left and right adding shit that would upset fen let alone patreon knowing he couldnt do shit about it brings me an almost sexual joy in a ruthless display of irony. Call me evil if you wish I really dont care but it would be beyond joy inducing to see fen being forced into going to subscribestar or LITERALLY anywhere but patreon when they would eventually use any mods that add shit those money grubbing assholes dont like to ban him.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
I like a lot of the art from the different artists except Gats, not really my thing. Adjatha's art is a bit nauseating at this point, I still like it, but they over-saturated on the hyper endowment department for a lot of the art they made for the game to the point I couldn't care less about the art packs or any new character that comes along.
The one Adjatha did for your cousin was peak art for the game. You're right though everything now is just oversexed shit I would swear blind is just a gush or/and throbb addicted noncharacter.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
heck i still use it (because im workong on coc1 mods and i also mod/study a lot of inde games). also funfact ffdec (that flash decompiler/editor was recently updsted to handle the new harmon content).
We have found the carrier of the holy flame

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
I dont get Reaha someone explain her to me.

"I left my home because everyone was a cow bimbo and all they cared about was sex"

"Now let me become massively in debt to look like a bimbo and end only care about sex"

I cured her and saw no difference in her attitude.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
cough cough save edit cough cough
Yeah yeah, i really should but honestly... too much effort. And i don't like forceful methods like that.
I don't enjoy cheating in my games.
I dont get Reaha someone explain her to me.

"I left my home because everyone was a cow bimbo and all they cared about was sex"

"Now let me become massively in debt to look like a bimbo and end only care about sex"

I cured her and saw no difference in her attitude.
Basically, she is a hypocrite. A cow slut who thinks she's better than the other cow sluts, always cracks me up. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes