stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I wonder what would happen if fen and friends got a fanny foot fucking wake-up call, patreon bucks and jailtime be damned to finish the fucking game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is the imagepack something that you get for being a patreon supporter? cause I don't see it on his blog site
Yes, they used to occasionally release a public image pack version when they released public updates but they haven't been doing that for a while now and only seem to be releasing the image packs for supporters.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, they used to occasionally release a public image pack version when they released public updates but they haven't been doing that for a while now and only seem to be releasing the image packs for supporters.
uh, I'm not sure about that. I think they're offering the image pack version somewhat occasionally. the last available image pack version offered to the public is v0.8.069 on their website. from the post, it seems like public image pack versions will be released monthly.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
uh, I'm not sure about that. I think they're offering the image pack version somewhat occasionally. the last available image pack version offered to the public is v0.8.069 on their website. from the post, it seems like public image pack versions will be released monthly.
ah ok, I haven't really been paying much attention to their recent releases but I do remember reading a comment on fens site, no idea I probably just misunderstood it or the poster was wrong.

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
While the last image pack the public got was v.8.069, the last image pack the supporters like me have is for v.0.8.073. The reason is since all the T.I.T.s updates are free for this month so the supporters are getting updated image packs for most releases at the moment.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
While the last image pack the public got was v.8.069, the last image pack the supporters like me have is for v.0.8.073. The reason is since all the T.I.T.s updates are free for this month so the supporters are getting updated image packs for most releases at the moment.
ooohhh, look at mr. bigshot over here, with his image packs, and his money, and his success! well guess what buddy, I have something you'll never get! I have... I have, uh... uhhhh..... 2 nickels, a paper clip, and a ball of lint!

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone know the possible misc. Locations? Have reached dhaal but still missing two of those
Canadia station needs an invitation from Kiro or Delilah, or giving Krissy (Christmas event only) a lift to find
Gastigoth is after the Steller Tether mission, so you should have that already
Breedwell needs 5+ kids or a stupid amount of cum milked to get open

Beyond that, there's Uveto, but everything else is main quest related or one time entrance places that I can think of.

Wiki isn't always up to date, but it's decent at least.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes