Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
my saves are all in .exe can i do somethin to make it run in .swf ?
Not sure what you mean. You should be able to save to file and load the save anywhere I would think? If those saves are not compatible than you're probably out of luck. You could check save location under appdata as well maybe.

D

Deleted member 584847

ARM APK is for android smartphone.
To use the swf on computer you need the standalone flash player since web browsers have stopped supporting flash. You can get it here : click on "Download the Flash Player projector" link.
Once downloaded put the flashplayer_32_sa.exe in a safe folder so you don't delete it by accident then right click on the .swf tits file, select open with and find the flashplayer on your computer. Et voilà you can play.
For the AIR version you need to download and install adobe air I think but I've never used it so can't really help.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
0.8.071, the bugfixes, have arrived.

AnonFile
Everything is also on my Mega, including imagepack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Swedra

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
I know it's a stupid question but what is the difference between the normal swf and the imagepack swf. And while I'm at it I may as well ask, what does the boobs mod add?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I know it's a stupid question but what is the difference between the normal swf and the imagepack swf. And while I'm at it I may as well ask, what does the boobs mod add?
The imagepack SWF adds certain images to certain scenes if available, one I remember off the top of my head and a rather early scene is with Penny, the Meng'ha Cop. It adds a bit of flavour but might also get in the way of what you were imagining within the text so take it with a grain of salt.

The BOOBs mod was an extension developed by some people over on the now dead 8ch, and sought to change a couple things to make it less of a futa paradise. At this point I think it's diverged quite a lot, so if you're looking for something same same, but different, you can give it a ride.

Reactions: Hones

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The BOOBs mod just changes things the creator(s) think need to be changed. Like reverting Fens work if they think it's stupid, Adding WIP content, various fan content additions and changes, etc. It's actually a decently made mod that offers a nice alternative to the normal game.

Or would be if it was more updated. Unless someone managed to compile the staging branch in the last month, the main branch is fairly outdated. I'm apparently to stupid to fix the game errors the staging branch coughed out while compiling and had to give up.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
right click on the .swf tits file, select open with and find the flashplayer on your computer. Et voilà you can play.
This doesn't work for everyone (me), nor does trying to double-click it later after telling the computer it's the default program to open in. You might need to open the stand-alone flash player, open the file menu, click on Open, click on browse and open the game file throught that. The game file, not a game save file, it won't open those directly.
8chan is back now at
Where's /f/? That's all most people here care about.

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
What's the difference between the ''SWF'' links and the ''Image Pack SWF'' ones? I downloaded the ''SWF'' and it has images. The ''Image Pack SWF'' has MORE images or what?

Heller

Dec 19, 2017
We really should add descriptions of the different versions in the OP, we always have the same question again and again...
I did a small search before asking and nobody has made that question.

But yeah, having descriptions would be nice.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure what you mean. You should be able to save to file and load the save anywhere I would think? If those saves are not compatible than you're probably out of luck. You could check save location under appdata as well maybe.
k i dono whats wrong but this is what it says . I realy dont wana restart everything :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry I've been late, but here's the latest files, for both 0.8.072 and 0.8.073; I was a bit sick so I had to take care of that first

Latest imagepack is on my mega

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes