Feb 13, 2019
Idk if someone can help me out, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I have been playing using the android version for this game on BlueStacks and while being an idiot uninstalled the game. I reopened it to, expectedly, find my saves gone. However BlueStacks still has over 50MB of data saved in the cache and when I go into the "data" from the application and from there to "delete file" it still has 2 saves, however I cannot load or access them in another way to my knowledge. If someone can help me retrieve my data I would be very grateful. If not, then I guess I'll restart from scratch...
copy them out, put them in the new game's directory.

Or just copy them to a PC.
If they're "save to file"-type saves, they do survive delete and reinstall anyway.
I don't know bluestacks but I know android in general.

Reactions: known.unknown

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Man I wish you could disable being locked out of content for having too big of a cock. Constantly needing to reload an old save and take condensol whenever you come across a scene you can't see is annoying.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I think something is off with the saves with 1 of my characters. What can you do in the save editor to get Anno fucking Kaede in her shop to proc? I want to see if it can fulfill a requirement for getting her recruitment quest.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Man I wish you could disable being locked out of content for having too big of a cock. Constantly needing to reload an old save and take condensol whenever you come across a scene you can't see is annoying.
Just save edit. The game doesn't differentiate different size cocks too horribly, so You can have some multicocked monstrosity that has one that'll fit everyone in game.

Just don't mentally picture your cocktopus OC lol.

Reactions: Megumin.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
I think something is off with the saves with 1 of my characters. What can you do in the save editor to get Anno fucking Kaede in her shop to proc? I want to see if it can fulfill a requirement for getting her recruitment quest.
For the recruitment, you need to have finished the probe quest on Novahome (ideally without blowing the place to hell) and then talk to Anno. You should get a talk to me email or similar, but it has been a while. She'll have a mission to do to get her on your crew.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
For the recruitment, you need to have finished the probe quest on Novahome (ideally without blowing the place to hell) and then talk to Anno. You should get a talk to me email or similar, but it has been a while. She'll have a mission to do to get her on your crew.
Tried that. She won't present the quest when you talk about recruitment or any other time.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Thats why you get multiple cocks and a tail cock. Each cock should have their own variation/type like make a 10 inch dick the smallest one and largest one would be 45 inches the rest whatever fits you. Very few scenes change the text according to the tongue so you don't have to worry about it.

And like @PregKing said use save edit for this because it is a mjor pain in the ass to get the exact transformations you want.

Reactions: Megumin.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Thats why you get multiple cocks and a tail cock. Each cock should have their own variation/type like make a 10 inch dick the smallest one and largest one would be 45 inches the rest whatever fits you. Very few scenes change the text according to the tongue so you don't have to worry about it.

And like @PregKing said use save edit for this because it is a mjor pain in the ass to get the exact transformations you want.
that's exactly what I did, I had enough of "oh no, I can't take it... it's too big..."

D

Deleted member 584847

hey folks
uhm, sorry for being dumb but... what do I need to download in order to play this? i have no idea what AIR or ARM APK or the other stuff means and its not working (obviously) if i download the swf file only

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
hey folks
uhm, sorry for being dumb but... what do I need to download in order to play this? i have no idea what AIR or ARM APK or the other stuff means and its not working (obviously) if i download the swf file only
ARM APK is for android smartphone.
To use the swf on computer you need the standalone flash player since web browsers have stopped supporting flash. You can get it here : click on "Download the Flash Player projector" link.
Once downloaded put the flashplayer_32_sa.exe in a safe folder so you don't delete it by accident then right click on the .swf tits file, select open with and find the flashplayer on your computer. Et voilà you can play.
For the AIR version you need to download and install adobe air I think but I've never used it so can't really help.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

And how to get second cock and etc? I'm still new to the game, and don't know much.. Plus, i'm now stuck, cuz i got a probe in cargohold in my ship, and all it to is "I already got coordinates" but i think i skipped it, so i don't know what to do now..

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes