D

Deleted member 841602

Did the Save editor ever get an update or is that a dead project at this point.
Because if thats the case i'll be a very sad boy. :(
the editor can check for updates and yes it did gets an update several days ago so its not dead.

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Nowadays? its pretty rare and I wouldn't hold your breath, we got lucky with the last patch but i dont know if they are going to help us out again, gets updated more often then us, and im not sure if they even have the last patch
Bummer since Yiff is kill.
It was honestly just kiro and bug fixes so unless kiro is you're thing I would just skip it you aren't missing much.Smallest of updates.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I'm getting really tired of seeing Kiro content being added every single patch. She already has enough content to make her own fricking game at this point! Everyone has like 3-5 scenes each and this bitch has like 30.
Funny, considering how easy it is to never see her again after the first encounter early in the game.

Reactions: JungleNuts

box7

Dec 16, 2018
I'm getting really tired of seeing Kiro content being added every single patch. She already has enough content to make her own fricking game at this point! Everyone has like 3-5 scenes each and this bitch has like 30.
Kiro is the new Urta.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
*Looks at the floor and rubs his foot on it uncomfortably*

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So where does this princess live? She says its on tavros. She's not in the residential block and doesn't bother to give you any actual directions. And she vanishes as soon as that convo is over.
Nvmind. Sleep for a day or two and you get an email that makes her house appear

And done, the challenges are really easy and basically impossible to fail if you pay attention to what it says to do. Not sure why the changelog calls it hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The changelog talks about some kind of bimbo hat. Where can you find that hat? I've tried getting it through the Poe A halloween house event but I didn't get it there.

Edit: You apparently get the hat from crew member Kiro during a halloween event when boarding your ship.

Last edited:

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i'm here to find some help with the game.
I was playing TiTS some updates ago, now i'm trying to continue my adventure, but i can't find new worlds from recent updates...... it was some time from my last saved game and can't remember all things done and people talked to until now...... and i can't level up neither, past updates told me, i will be able to level up in future updates, but i can't level up even having the requiered experience.
Any suggestions???
Is there a guide for lost players whom returned after some updates???
Thanks.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hello people, i'm here to find some help with the game.
I was playing TiTS some updates ago, now i'm trying to continue my adventure, but i can't find new worlds from recent updates...... it was some time from my last saved game and can't remember all things done and people talked to until now...... and i can't level up neither, past updates told me, i will be able to level up in future updates, but i can't level up even having the requiered experience.
Any suggestions???
Is there a guide for lost players whom returned after some updates???
Thanks.
There is a wiki ( ), that should help you see how to unlock planets and how to level up, it's pretty complete and should help you out for most of the general stuff.

If you've got something more specific in mind, feel free to ask.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The in-game codex quest log also lists a lot of info on if you've done X or not, but its tedious to navigate. I'd just start over personally. The game really doesn't have that much content beyond talking to people for sex. Doesn't take long to do all meaningful content compared to other similar games like CoC as it mostly lacks tedious randomization that can make it take excessively long to do simple things

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
downloaderbo The one thing i would be happy if in your situation - would be a full changelog.txt attached to this game - to read it. Sadly fenoxo doesn't do it. They keep their website as a changelog. Those are posts they make every week at . Can't filter posts concerning only one game. Their posts are mixed between TiTS and CoC 2 at their website.
You wont find anything like a full changelog at their github page and also wont find it at their forum pages...
Their Github page they keep is for Public builds so you wont find any new functions they used in Backers builds. I know about this because i am currently back to my old saves extensively using "impulse" cheat to do some quests i haven't done in the past. However those saves were like 2 or 3 months old only. If you are lost in memory of a story progression - consider starting a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: downloaderbo
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes