paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Pregnancy takes too damn long. 300 actual in game days.
???
If you go to the nursery you can skip to the end of the pregnancy. Though personally one of the first things I ever try to work towards when I create a character in this game is raising my pregnancy speed. Currently at 1900% on my main character. Which means that pretty much any pregnancy is over within a couple of weeks, even for the longest ones.

Reactions: dusty stu

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Does boobs mod work?what does it do
If you are referring to i think that it is abandoned project. Blank made a commit to readme.md about 4 months ago to "master" branch :

That means no future update of features to his mod.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Running as administrator doesn't change anything so i'll go for the adobe flash player, either it work or not thanks for the advice.
Cool. Keep in mind that making saves inside game slots (not as "save to file") and when running game from official Adobe Flash player - will put those save files under strange folder with a file extension ".SOL" . So the files would be named:
Code:
TiTs_1.sol
TiTs_2.sol
TiTs_3.sol
etc.
and the strange folder path in Windows 10 was for me as follows:
Code:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JBRKQ9TX\localhost\
Also advising not to use . This program deleted my save files, some time ago in the past. Probably interpreting this folder as browser cache somehow, lol.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
No, and it won't be added as long as Patreons Crusade against Incest (and all other fetishes except hand holding) lasts.
? the last update had you rail a princess who's throat is an erogenous zone, then again, twice, with the specific intent of getting her pregnant, while a much-hated character sits in the corner and jacks off like a cuck
thats like 5 fetishes there

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack
Mar 13, 2018
this game is kind a good if you now how to edit it sadly.... this game will be no more sience flash will be completely deleted from adobe except the dev want to expand more deep into this game and change it completely into HTML5 code by the end of this december

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If you go to the nursery you can skip to the end of the pregnancy. Though personally one of the first things I ever try to work towards when I create a character in this game is raising my pregnancy speed. Currently at 1900% on my main character. Which means that pretty much any pregnancy is over within a couple of weeks, even for the longest ones.
What's the max pregnancy speed?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Can't kill kids.
Can rape people of basically any other age, which you could view as torture.
Can abuse drugs but for the most part these are magical space drugs that work perfectly 100% of the time with no side effects and can be reversed 100% of the time too, so its really not the same as irl drug abuse.
Can't remember if you can fuck the infected Myr or not, which I'm fairly sure are dead, posessed by something that's not. If you can it'd be Schrödinger's fuck

Reactions: Lewd_chan

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
No, and it won't be added as long as Patreons Crusade against Incest (and all other fetishes except hand holding) lasts.
IIRC, they started doing that to bring their policies in line with British laws or somesuch. And it's really just rape and incest that they have a problem with.

Z84

Sep 2, 2017
Why on earth does he focus on Kiro so much? I feel like practically every update either revolves around her, or includes her in some way shape or form. Is she that popular of a character?

Reactions: Megumin.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is any of that actually allowed or are you just talking out your ass?
Yes? Some are present in this project, others was seen in other projects. I do can spare some of my time to search for them...
But I won't. What can I say? I'm a lazy man.

Can't kill kids.
Well, technically speaking we can do this and little more. We can destroy Tarkus and all it's inhabitants (kids included, or something magical saved them)

Can abuse drugs but for the most part these are magical space drugs that work perfectly 100% of the time with no side effects and can be reversed 100% of the time too, so its really not the same as irl drug abuse.
I have some really bad news for you. Just think about and . Especially those and , who was created with "mind degradation"-fetish in mind.
Also there are at least 3 races, that have mind-fuck addictive fluids: Myr, Bothrioc and Dzaan (shame that MC can't have it).

I do have bigg issues with those smart people, who thinks that all bad things started only after PC games was created.
For every "bad" fiction works was created "+18" or "+21" protection, but nooooooo...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes