Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
in my game lorelei's collar is broken : i can take it off and put it back on whenever i want andshe always act like i have it on, and the option to talk about the collar is greyed out. i did get sera's collar first, but i had it off before getting lorelei's and didn't put in on afterwards. Does anybody know how to fix this ?

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
What the fuck?!?!

How did you reach 1900%? I only know the item motherhusk that increase it until 700%
I think I started with the incubator perk at the beginning, used some orefish shards early on (note that you will likely need to save spam if you don't want any of the other transformations this one has) then took a few motherhusks (I know I put this one off for as long as I could to avoid taint). After that I used a couple Laquine ears. The wiki says these will only take you to 1000% but I found it can take you a bit past 1000, might have been a bug or maybe the wiki is just wrong, no clue. You can save spam here again to decrease the amount of side effects but the ears do have some that are unavoidable. That said, they are all reversible with the right mods, so I recommend doing this part before you finish customizing your character's appearance to save time. Lastly, on the most recent planet you can get a synthetic womb which will increase it by another 500% or so.

I didn't go this route, because it doesn't match how I play but you can also get the Breed Hungry perk from using dumbfuck pills (or from Dr Badger's stuff.)

D

Deleted member 841602

in my game lorelei's collar is broken : i can take it off and put it back on whenever i want andshe always act like i have it on, and the option to talk about the collar is greyed out. i did get sera's collar first, but i had it off before getting lorelei's and didn't put in on afterwards. Does anybody know how to fix this ?
in ur inventory u can interact with it i think. or use the PC button next to the save button. there should be an option for the collar to turn it on or off.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
in ur inventory u can interact with it i think. or use the PC button next to the save button. there should be an option for the collar to turn it on or off.
Thanks, but i had already found out about this. my problem is that i can't find how to press the collar button in the lorelei dialogue, and i thougt that the fact that i can remove the collar with the method you mentionned was part of a common bug, as in the wiki it is stated that only lorelei can remove the collar, and that you need to "earn her respect" to ask her. But when i looked at the public code, i found that the "Collar" button is greyed out by default and no part of the code allows to make it into a working button, wich is very strange, so i don't really understand what is happening anymore.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Well, since Riya's confirmed for herm in-game now, there are officially no heterosexual male npcs in the game.
Anyway, I'm waiting for a pic for Naztinia before I do the final thing with her challenge.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: smegmaboyo

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Well, since Riya's confirmed for herm in-game, there are officially no heterosexual male npcs in the game.
Anyway, I'm waiting for a pic for Naztinia before I do the final thing with her challenge.
I misread this post and thought Prai Ellit fit your description.
But Ciaran does. He only bangs feminine PCs.

Edan also only fucks feminine PCs but is willing to let it slide if the PC has a cock.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 841602

lorelei collar:

• Collar- Ask Lorelei, if it’s not too much trouble, if you could, maybe… take the collar off.
    • Requires the PC to have submitted to Lorelei.
      • Lorelei won't remove the collar unless the player convinces her that they can resist being enslaved by the likes of the and and don't need the protection the collar grants.

i bet u already have done this "submitted" thing? and freed the slaves for example?

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone have a link to the latest imagepack build?
"got somethin' that might interest ya "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
"got somethin' that might interest ya "

SWF AIR ARM x86 ImagePack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apperently this one doesn't have the hotfix and Paige is still broken? Correct me if I am wrong but I can't seem to proc Paige's new content with this one (or I don't know how to do it idk) Fen said he made a mistake while uploading in the update comments and said the links were updated yesterday at 16pm. Are these the newest ones and I am just dumb?

Reactions: Kibaraki

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Apperently this one doesn't have the hotfix and Paige is still broken? Correct me if I am wrong but I can't seem to proc Paige's new content with this one (or I don't know how to do it idk) Fen said he made a mistake while uploading in the update comments and said the links were updated yesterday at 16pm. Are these the newest ones and I am just dumb?
With the old saves its not that simple allways to do new quests or additions. Reason being that you might be at the point of some subqeust completion which may not allow you to proceed.
To the point here - you can do it by cheats (go here to find how to use "impulse" cheat if not familiar with it). This requires to met Kiro at bar - normaly in game. But we are using cheats, so...
1. Go to Tavros at Merchant Deck
2. type: impulse
3. execute function:
Code:
paigeThreesomeIntro
Proceed with scenes (choose "Threesome?" and next "Futa?" in scene dialogues). Have a fun! :cool:

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
With the old saves its not that simple allways to do new quests or additions. Reason being that you might be at the point of some subqeust completion which may not allow you to proceed.
To the point here - you can do it by cheats (go here to find how to use "impulse" cheat if not familiar with it). This requires to met Kiro at bar - normaly in game. But we are using cheats, so...
1. Go to Tavros at Merchant Deck
2. type: impulse
3. execute function:
Code:
paigeThreesomeIntro
Proceed with scenes (choose "Threesome?" and next "Futa?" in scene dialogues). Have a fun! :cool:
Figured it out, apperently you need to save Kiro from Doctor Po. thanks for helping anyway.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes