NevetsMcGee

Jun 7, 2018
Anybody know what I need to do to meet the Taxi Owner on Mhen'ga right after I met her my game crashed, and i haven't been able to meet her again. Bumped into her the first time outside of Penny's office but haven't been able to do it again.

D

Deleted member 841602

Anybody know what I need to do to meet the Taxi Owner on Mhen'ga right after I met her my game crashed, and i haven't been able to meet her again. Bumped into her the first time outside of Penny's office but haven't been able to do it again.
if ur talking of the taxi right below pennys office it belongs to the "probe" quest on mhenga. get into wilderness and activate the corresponding stand. if this doesnt help check the TiTs wiki Location->Mhen'ga.

NevetsMcGee

Jun 7, 2018
if ur talking of the taxi right below pennys office it belongs to the "probe" quest on mhenga. get into wilderness and activate the corresponding stand. if this doesnt help check the TiTs wiki Location->Mhen'ga.
Nevermind I just ran into her again her name is Shourya Mokuzai and there is nothing about her on the wiki that was the first place I looked thanks though. If anyone wants to know I meet her at the Taxi on Mhen'ga around 1530 where she says something about just getting off work. I ran into her after I returned to Mhen'ga for Dr. Badgers Penny quest.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
give us a backer mega build nowza fast
that's the latest build i believe

Anyone have a link to the latest imagepack build?
"got somethin' that might interest ya "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Yea bar in tavros, then wait a day or so for an email, go rail her/be a cuck, wait a day, repeat like 3-4 times. Don't start it unles you plan to finish it either or she spam mails you

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Can you meet the War Queen you encountered on Myrellion or her faction after having convinced her to leave the planet?
If you choose to send Estallia and her soldiers to Mhen'ga, then yes.
They'll set up a little outpost in the town. There isn't much interaction with them, but you can at least verify that they're doing fine.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is the facesitting scene with Lorelei worth it for my characters dignity, you do have to lose a couple of times to get it if I remember

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes