Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
What's the difference between all the different uploads? Specifically between SWF,AIR and the Image Pack. I'd just like to know so I don't waste my bandwidth getting the wrong thing
The game is a flash game so once that fact is known what each version mean is pretty explicit swf is for the .swf version that require the adobe player standalone to run, AIR version for using adobe AIR, the two APK for android user.
The less obvious are the BooBs mod which is a modded version but since it's not a link to the project page but a download link further research in the thread is warranted and the image pack version is a version (.swf not air) in which there are image during some sex scene but may be some version behind.

If you have further question I encourage you to try the search function and you will probably find the answer that you seek othewise just ask.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Anyone have an item they recommend adding in order to enlsave that succubitch sera?
Buy 2 or 3 units of a single product (worth $10k to 15k total) from her once. Come back in a few hours and get a refund for them. Then immediately go to the slave traders (top-right corner of the merchantile deck) and buy Sera from them because she can't pay her loan back now! :devilish:
e-d

Added: difficult-to-follow details are here,

Last edited:

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
So... I decided to spam-losing to and found that she actually have specific Bad End.
But Wiki didnt have a single word about it so I wonder... how many content game have and its not on wiki yet?
The wiki gets its information from the github, which Fen hasn't updated since March or so. He says he might update it again once they release the JS port.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a non brute-force way to train Sera other than just repeatedly fucking her in the butt for +3 obed each cycle?

fugly02

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone have a save file with Bimbo Kiro? I really dont wanna slog all the way through her quests again to get to that content. Hope y'all are doin well!

Reactions: Kibaraki

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Is there a non brute-force way to train Sera other than just repeatedly fucking her in the butt for +3 obed each cycle?
You supposed to wait till she faps without permission then punish her by spanking for +14 obidience. Just do your shit and return to the ship from time to time to spank her when she gets naughty against orders.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
How many hours of gameplay are there?
If you rush it you can beat it in 10 hours. If you take your time, do the sidequests, talk to/fuck the npcs you're interested in at least 20. If you want to see all of the content then you'll get at least 30, but probably closer to 40 or even 50.
Basically there's a lot of content but you won't necessarily see it in one playthrough. Like if you go to a bar and see 5 girls, each girl may have 4 different talk + sex scenes. So that's already 40 scenes of content, but if you're just playing casually you'll only read 3-4 before moving on.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Paragon knows something!
If you wanna meet zaibatsu at high class party you'll need to wear one of three clothes with "classy" tag that shop at green part of the map at dhaal sells. Each costs around 300k creds. After that and meeting with feruze plot pretty much ends for now. Paragon's playground is unfinished. Wait for some new updates.

KID_one888

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply.
I was a bit later after the party when the event with your rival and that lokation happend.
sorry for the vague text but i dont want to spoil anything

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
When the last month additions are shorter than the new update list, you know something is wrong.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
When the last month additions are shorter than the new update list, you know something is wrong.
Its been that way for a while, but I have hope it'll get better with the java transition. Flash just has way too many restrictions and extra work to go along with it.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
"Got some rare things on sale, stranger!"

Edit : I almost missed the second update...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Its been that way for a while, but I have hope it'll get better with the java transition. Flash just has way too many restrictions and extra work to go along with it.
I hope that's the reason why the updates are getting less and less, because porting the entire game to java seems like a lot of work. Hopefully we'll get the ship mechanics with the java port too.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes