Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
can you actually lose to time? i never got into it because i feel like i have to rush through everything so the rival doesnt win. but i recently played CoC 2 and now im into text based games like this again so i thought maybe i will give TiTS another chance but only if i know in advance that i can take my time. Sorry if this question already was answered or if the game itself answeres it but its been a long time since i played it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
can you actually lose to time? i never got into it because i feel like i have to rush through everything so the rival doesnt win. but i recently played CoC 2 and now im into text based games like this again so i thought maybe i will give TiTS another chance but only if i know in advance that i can take my time. Sorry if this question already was answered or if the game itself answeres it but its been a long time since i played it.
Only very specific scenarios are timed, everything else you can spend 10k days skipping and nothing will change.

So yeah take your time the game will be specific when you need to do something right away.

Reactions: organord
Sep 20, 2018
Buy 2 or 3 units of a single product (worth $10k to 15k total) from her once. Come back in a few hours and get a refund for them. Then immediately go to the slave traders (top-right corner of the merchantile deck) and buy Sera from them because she can't pay her loan back now! :devilish:
e-d

Added: difficult-to-follow details are here,
I've always just sold her the galomax you pick up on mengha and tarkus didn't know you could exploit like that
I just sold the motherhusk,slut and spunk shrooms you can get from Azura samples by helping with Tarkus research.

Reactions: e-disfunction

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
to me, sera's path onto the ship does seem kinda fucked up. you literally put her in so much debt that she has no choice to be your slave. I love sera, dont get me wrong. But i think its because i love sera this shit gets me lmao

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
you literally put her in so much debt that she has no choice to be your slave
She's already in dept when you meet her actually. She's failing hard at making money and spends what she makes on modding herself instead of paying loans she took to open shop. Only a matter of time till someone buy her anyway. Better you then Bethany Carver, lol. And she will gladly make you her slave if you'd let her. So i don't consider that a problem.

Jul 5, 2017
So, I've come to check-in. The last time I was around was uveto was mostly still getting the majority of content updates as the futawave was emerging. Has the new content since then been more varied or is it still mostly futa?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Placidarrest

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
So, I've come to check-in. The last time I was around was uveto was mostly still getting the majority of content updates as the futawave was emerging. Has the new content since then been more varied or is it still mostly futa?
'tis still the case, Mostly Futa ....but now and then....

edit: I stand corrected :)

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
The sexes/genders of the different sexable npc's on Uveto are:
23 female
10 futa
12 male

I really don't see how you got the impression that the game was getting a "futawave" when they occupy the smalles part of the npc pool.

Jul 5, 2017
The sexes/genders of the different sexable npc's on Uveto are:
23 female
10 futa
12 male

I really don't see how you got the impression that the game was getting a "futawave" when they occupy the smalles part of the npc pool.
I wasnt just talking about uveto, but there was a time period where fen and friends were adding a bunch of futa to the game and so I lost interest.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
what be the second misc location and how do i get it
I can't access the game right now so I don't remember what is in the second slot, but the 2 possibilities I can think if are:

^The description say how to unlock it.

thomashot

Feb 18, 2020
So, i did download the game and image pack together but i dont know how to install the image pack. Can someone explain it to me please ? I couldnt find any information about it

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
So, i did download the game and image pack together but i dont know how to install the image pack. Can someone explain it to me please ? I couldnt find any information about it
the image pack requires a standalone SWF player, basically Flash projector for PC and whatever program you find in Android
Find it here ("Download the Flash Player projector" link):

e-d

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes