doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Alright, that made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the only standard fen has is "how many suckers are still giving me money for a badly written fanfiction added to the game this month" Then proceeds to update the game every 2 months with an additional fuck scene to a character nobody really cares about and staying as far away from progressing the story as he can.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I see that Fen has decided to open a Sub. Star account. Does this mean the content he removed has been integrated back or do we still have to do it ourselves?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
umm i have one question, what do it BOOBs mod use for? and where will it put in fold on TiTs folder?
Boobs mod is an old edit that re-added content Fen removed from the game. It is a stand alone version that has not been updated in some time and is missing a lot of content now. Only play it for the incest scenes and such if you want.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I see that Fen has decided to open a Sub. Star account. Does this mean the content he removed has been integrated back or do we still have to do it ourselves?
Doubt it, he said he wouldn't allow it anyway because he's a father now and incest disgusts him. Also rewriting all that new scenes for the frostwyrm would be a headache.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes