Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Is every character and creature over-sexualized in this game or does it settle down at some point? The intro was interesting and promising, but then you get introduced to the world and find out that everything that breathes is a sex maniac. The saying, "There is such a thing as too much of a good thing." comes to mind immediately and its a shame as the concept of the game at first peeked my interest. Though I'm not much for the "boob bigger than my head" construct, so at this point I'm wondering if there's any depth to the story worth continuing for or is this how it will be for the rest of the game? I'm not judging anyone who likes this sort of thing by the way, and it seems like a well-developed game and all, but, the question remains.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is every character and creature over-sexualized in this game or does it settle down at some point? The intro was interesting and promising, but then you get introduced to the world and find out that everything that breathes is a sex maniac. The saying, "There is such a thing as too much of a good thing." comes to mind immediately and its a shame as the concept of the game at first peeked my interest. Though I'm not much for the "boob bigger than my head" construct, so at this point I'm wondering if there's any depth to the story worth continuing for or is this how it will be for the rest of the game? I'm not judging anyone who likes this sort of thing by the way, and it seems like a well-developed game and all, but, the question remains.
Everything in this game is over sexualised from 90 inch dicks to flower vaginas, thats the whole gist of it. Everyone is a sex maniac and story is minimal/non existent, so no it dosen't settle down.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Everything in this game is over sexualised from 90 inch dicks to flower vaginas, thats the whole gist of it. Everyone is a sex maniac and story is minimal/non existent, so no it dosen't settle down.
Oh my.. :LOL: Well that's a shame.

I wish there were more story and common vanilla sense in these kind of big games with a nice build up to the more extreme 90 inch dicks and flower vagina's as it were. It goes from 0 to 180 in one sentence. I really liked Lillith's Throne and CoC even though the latter is on very close to the line and the first is rather slow in updating the main story. :)

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
The idea is to start a new quest line around planet 7 or so that will address the "tainted universe" and you will defeat the corruption and free everyone from being obsessed with sex.
So the good news is that we can hopefully expect to see this implemented before 2030.

Reactions: Archaon11111

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
IS there a reason why they are devoting so much time into expanding the tutorial after all these years? Feels like a huge waste of resources since the absolute majority wouldn't bother with it.
ughhh... I don't want to bother starting another new character just to access another "new" content. Thank god I backed out of this trashfest.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
ughhh... I don't want to bother starting another new character just to access another "new" content. Thank god I backed out of this trashfest.
I think the reason they're making the tutorial dungeon so late into development, is because everyone is gonna have their saves made invalid when they jump from flash to java very soon. So you'll have to make a new character regardless, and start from scratch.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I think the reason they're making the tutorial dungeon so late into development, is because everyone is gonna have their saves made invalid when they jump from flash to java very soon. So you'll have to make a new character regardless, and start from scratch.
They also promised an alternative for the tutorial, scratched it and made a promise to make an extension.
With how fast they're going, making it now is not surprising.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Where do i get the new android version?
a new build is out as of yesterday. 0.8.130.
it's the public version on

"TRIALS IN TAINTED SPACE

(Internet Explorer only)
(Requires Separate Player)
Codex-portable versions are available for and .
THICC Images Version ! (Requires stand-alone flash player.) "

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So who else just saved right before the end of Nasti's quest and is just leaving it until they show what the hell she really looks like?

Rahab_Ophion

Aug 26, 2019
I'm so glad to see that after apparently needing to cut down on Kiro content, they're just released more stuff for her. /s

Seriously, the quality of these games just seems to have been on a steady decline since CoC got about half way in. At this point it feels like if you've met one npc, you've met several. If you've explored one planet, you've pretty much seen them all. Wonder how long it'll be before Fenoxo gets bored of this one and jumps ship to a new project.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes