Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Your flash saves won't be compatible with the java versions of the game. So you'll either stick with flash and get no further game updates, but keep your saves. OR, play the java version and start from scratch.
Won't Fen make a save convertor?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Won't Fen make a save convertor?
Fen hasn't given a hard yes or no on the save converter yet, but making such a thing (a way to convert flash files which is programmed in one language, onto a java file which is written in another language) would be a huge undertaking, and since he hasn't said he would do so despite talking about the conversion for months now, i wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Fen hasn't given a hard yes or no on the save converter yet, but making such a thing (a way to convert flash files which is programmed in one language, onto a java file which is written in another language) would be a huge undertaking, and since he hasn't said he would do so despite talking about the conversion for months now, i wouldn't keep my hopes up.
Damn. Guess I really need to re-start.

And I only have a mac, so I can't save edit :(

Anyways, thanks for your insight though!

organord

Jun 10, 2020
What is the thicc images version?
It's the imagepack version, which is ~10 times the filesize because it contains a whole slew of in-line images for certain scenes, as well as having much larger character art/busts when you click the buttons at the top left corner to expand them.

If you have it, you don't need the smaller .swf version (contains the same content plus extra images), but it is much chunkier and if you're trying to load it on a mobile flashplayer for example, it may chug very slowly.

At first glance, it seems to be just another iterative update to the previous imagepack version, couple more images added to the pile (0.8.130 is 575mb, compared to 0.8.128 being 574mb).
The use of "THICC" may just be for comedic effect (poking fun at the filesize, though it has been roughly this large for a while now). Or perhaps the specific new images added were for thicc characters, I haven't checked the new ones.
But it's mostly the same images as previous versions so it's not like a total art overhaul or anything like that.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
It's the imagepack version, which is ~10 times the filesize because it contains a whole slew of in-line images for certain scenes, as well as having much larger character art/busts when you click the buttons at the top left corner to expand them.

If you have it, you don't need the smaller .swf version (contains the same content plus extra images), but it is much chunkier and if you're trying to load it on a mobile flashplayer for example, it may chug very slowly.

At first glance, it seems to be just another iterative update to the previous imagepack version, couple more images added to the pile (0.8.130 is 575mb, compared to 0.8.128 being 574mb).
The use of "THICC" may just be for comedic effect (poking fun at the filesize, though it has been roughly this large for a while now). Or perhaps the specific new images added were for thicc characters, I haven't checked the new ones.
But it's mostly the same images as previous versions so it's not like a total art overhaul or anything like that.
Thanks for the info. If you dont mind explaining, how do I apply this to the game?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the info. If you dont mind explaining, how do I apply this to the game?
It completely replaces the smaller non-imagepack .swf with the same version numbering.
You do not need to apply it like a patch/mod; it contains the base game in its entirety, and the extra filesize is because all the additional art assets are bundled into the .swf already.

Just run the .swf like you would any other, with a standalone flash player.

Don't be alarmed if it takes a while to load after you open the imagepack .swf; even on a high-end machine there will be a little delay because it's so damn chunky for a flash file. (In comparison, the non-imagepack .swf should be nearly instantaneous to open on a non-potato device.)

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a list on what scenes got images?

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
soooooo according to the wiki theres supposed to be a kiro exhibition scene with belle on uverto, but i cant seem to get it. i have kiro in my crew, is this just rng hating me hard.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
I have no idea how to run the extensions on this game. I downloaded the image pac and the BOOBs mod and put them in the same folder as the exe, but I don't know if it will work, do I have to do something else ?

James3

Dec 12, 2018

Ok, I submit that they finish most of the things that they said or significantly implied they were going to do that are "abandoned", mostly because some amateur who initially helped decided he didn't want just to work for free. Also that they wrap a few things up with image packs that can be played on the Flash standalone before completely moving to another format. Oh, and I guess they could show that they don't have the completely stubbron behaviour of a mentally ill person by doing something they haven't that others like, like a girl who's actually thin everywhere who doesn't have a penis or phallic appendage anywhere.

Rahab_Ophion

Aug 26, 2019
like a girl who's actually thin everywhere who doesn't have a penis or phallic appendage anywhere.
Don't hold your breath. These days seems their characters are either A) stereotypical macho guy who is hardline straight TM, or B) a girl whose only personality trait is having a dick.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have no idea how to run the extensions on this game. I downloaded the image pac and the BOOBs mod and put them in the same folder as the exe, but I don't know if it will work, do I have to do something else ?
First off the BOOBS mod is abandoned and way out of date so don't bother with it. Image pack is stand alone and just run it through flash

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
i have question does dick size matter in this game i mean will girls act different ?
Depends on the writer, like everything else. Some will change the writing based on dick size, cum production and such, others won't. Some react to tiny dick, less do than big. Some react to number of dicks, most don't.
I feel like cum production changes text more than dick size though.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I feel like cum production changes text more than dick size though.
Yeah, this is definitely the case.

If you like cumflation, lucky you as it's quite well-supported.
Even for characters that can't be cumflated, there will usually be comments on how much cum is being produced and how it's getting everywhere.

If you like SPH, there's barely any of it around, though a few characters will respond with unique comments, and just a couple will have dedicated scenes. Most of the time you just get the generic size descriptors without unique responses.

An extremely big cock will allow access to some hypercock scenes. But if you're too large, some NPCs won't be able to take you, either.

I haven't tried an MC with a "somewhat above average" penis yet, just the two extremes, so I don't know about the level of support for unique responses to a penis that is slightly large but not a hypercock.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Don't hold your breath. These days seems their characters are either A) stereotypical macho guy who is hardline straight TM, or B) a girl whose only personality trait is having a dick.
You left out woman with having thunder-thighs as her only real personality trait.
They've also really convinced themselves that if the waist between those and the shoulders is thin, the girl is actually thin, which most people agree is obvious bull-shit.

Last edited:

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone happen to know what the best way to rip just the scene content of the image pack would be?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes