GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Guys, this is from the forum:

Dude: When is the JS port going to be ready?
Savin: I think it's going to launch with just the new tutorial and maybe Mhen'ga though, not the whole game at once.
Dude: Wait, what?
Savin: I would assume we're going to drop the Flash version entirely and just spend a couple months revamping old areas. Porting content doesn't take that long, it's just tedious. It's also a chance to fix a lot balance/design issues and cut out lots of dead ends etc. that have piled up over the years. Something I hope the codeboys take to heart!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Savin: I think it's going to launch with just the new tutorial and maybe Mhen'ga though, not the whole game at once.
Savin: I would assume we're going to drop the Flash version entirely and just spend a couple months revamping old areas. Porting content doesn't take that long, it's just tedious. It's also a chance to fix a lot balance/design issues and cut out lots of dead ends etc. that have piled up over the years. Something I hope the codeboys take to heart!
Ugh thats annoying to hear you'd expect after all this time they would've ported it fully by now. I could've sworn Fen said in a blog the port would be ready the day flash dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bootyman

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Fen hasn't given a hard yes or no on the save converter yet, but making such a thing (a way to convert flash files which is programmed in one language, onto a java file which is written in another language) would be a huge undertaking, and since he hasn't said he would do so despite talking about the conversion for months now, i wouldn't keep my hopes up.
Would it be that hard? I'm certainly not a programmer, but given we already have a save editor for the flash version in the form of TitsEd which I assume covers pretty much all the variables, it doesn't seem like it would be difficult to read the data back, and then convert it into whatever format the new java saves will use.

I get that these aren't official tools, but I don't imagine it will take too long for the save file format for the java version to be figured out, and then it should be fairly simple to convert over, assuming they don't do any sort of overhaul of how the game stores things at the same time.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Few months. Yeah more like another year or two. They have been saying about working on the port for months as if it was the main focus, it even became an excuse for the lack of content. And that's it, tutorial and mhenga only. No wonder that guy was surprised. If it is as easy as they said, why is ot so lackluster? Did they start to port it last month?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Few months. Yeah more like another year or two. They have been saying about working on the port for months as if it was the main focus, it even became an excuse for the lack of content. And that's it, tutorial and mhenga only. No wonder that guy was surprised. If it is as easy as they said, why is ot so lackluster? Did they start to port it last month?
Lol. Adobe announced that Flash would die nearly 3 years ago. Shows how bad fenoxo is planning. I just hope that they don't abandon this game...

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Lol. Adobe announced that Flash would die nearly 3 years ago. Shows how bad fenoxo is planning. I just hope that they don't abandon this game...
I still remember that smug comment they made last January when some dude warned them about flash dying and what plans are they coming up to keep the game alive. they were saying something like "yeah we know, you were late to the party. We already porting it."

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I know TiTs is in a sad state, and I'm not happy about this at all, but may I dare be optimistic?

William (the writer) been saying that he's gonna add new stuff to Zheng Shi, so maybe that counts as revamping? As Zheng Shi was said to be all done...

Like this is a pretty solid outline William made for a new deck level on Zheng Shi:

And I heard Roo's getting crew content too...

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I gotta wonder though is there any point if playing until the JS version is released? You will lose all your saves and have to start from scratch fucking hell the idea of doing Kiro's dungeon again gives me a headache

Last edited:

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018

It it absolutely fucked, for how long there were gaps in updates you'd think that they'd have been porting shit over.

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
Is there gonna be an update that doesn't revolve around Kiro being a bimbo slut, transforming a bimbo slut into a 20 inch dick monster, or threesomes with futas?

Kinda waiting for a new male companion, either Dane or hell, Zaalt is pretty damn hot... Or honestly? Just any major updates that don't revolve around turning one character into super futas.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there gonna be an update that doesn't revolve around Kiro being a bimbo slut, transforming a bimbo slut into a 20 inch dick monster, or threesomes with futas?

Kinda waiting for a new male companion, either Dane or hell, Zaalt is pretty damn hot... Or honestly? Just any major updates that don't revolve around turning one character into super futas.
Yeah there's like 9 crew members that are/turn into futas that is the dev's main fetish so it makes sense he'd focus on that.

Also Dane was supposed to be a crew member for quite some time but he's been on the back burner for years

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Dane is planned, but he's at the end of a list of something like 5 or so planned companions (and these have been planned for years now).
Agree on Zaalt. A fan was going to submit a companion xpack for him but got bored after writing 20 pages. It wasn't very good though.

The only thing really right now is Vark. As of right now he can only dom you, but his writer submitted a huge xpack where you can fight him for dominance. Now he's working on a third expansion, where either after you establish dominance over Vark or he does over you, you can recruit him as a companion. But that's probably going to take a year at least.

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
Dane is planned, but he's at the end of a list of something like 5 or so planned companions (and these have been planned for years now).
Agree on Zaalt. A fan was going to submit a companion xpack for him but got bored after writing 20 pages. It wasn't very good though.

The only thing really right now is Vark. As of right now he can only dom you, but his writer submitted a huge xpack where you can fight him for dominance. Now he's working on a third expansion, where either after you establish dominance over Vark or he does over you, you can recruit him as a companion. But that's probably going to take a year at least.
I would very much prefer a companion that can follow you around and act as a companion in battle.. But yea. Zaalt just has that space-cowboy feel, and would be a cool companion... Honestly though, I'd get bored writing too... I can't fap to my own work tbh. Dunno why. Hopefully any of the planned companions are at least male... Instead of truck-sized tit ladies and futas with Gogurt spewing from every orifice.

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
I gotta wonder though is there any point if playing until the JS version is released? You will lose all your saves and have to start from scratch fucking hell the idea of doing Kiro's dungeon again gives me a headache
I mentioned this before, but I have no doubt there will be a save converter, even if it's fan made.

We already have a save editor for the flash version. So I don't think it will take that long before we have a save editor for the java version. And then it's just a matter of matching up the details between each version.

Reactions: Elias85

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I would very much prefer a companion that can follow you around and act as a companion in battle.. But yea. Zaalt just has that space-cowboy feel, and would be a cool companion... Honestly though, I'd get bored writing too... I can't fap to my own work tbh. Dunno why. Hopefully any of the planned companions are at least male... Instead of truck-sized tit ladies and futas with Gogurt spewing from every orifice.
The war lion can be a crew member if you've done his quest tho. Shame it lacks content.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes