Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe or have her get railed by other characters while you watch to least give her some scenes.

Although there is already those incest bees in Mhenga so maybe they might slip in some cousin spanking.
Wait is Jill your sister or your cousin? Because if she's your second cousin (or even more removed), it technically ain't incest, Patreon doesn't ban it, and in fact, it's even legal to have sex/marry IRL in the US as well.

If she's your sister or first cousin, Patreon bans it and it probably won't make it into the game. Also, that's incest and will get you in a shitload of trouble (legal/moral) IRL as well.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Wait is Jill your sister or your cousin? Because if she's your second cousin (or even more removed) like Shade, it technically ain't incest, Patreon doesn't ban it, and in fact, it's even legal to have sex/marry IRL in the US as well.

If she's your sister or first cousin, Patreon bans it and it probably won't make it into the game. Also, that's incest and will get you in a shitload of trouble (legal/moral) IRL as well.
Isn't Shade your half sister tho ?
Same father, different mother right ?
Was that changed when i wasn't looking ?
(genuinely curious cause i don't follow a lot of the things in the game anymore and shade wasn't high on my list of character to look out for, i liked the "get to know your sister" part, but she not the most interesting character around imo)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Isn't Shade your half sister tho ?
Same father, different mother right ?
Was that changed when i wasn't looking ?
(genuinely curious cause i don't follow a lot of the things in the game anymore and shade wasn't high on my list of character to look out for, i liked the "get to know your sister" part, but she not the most interesting character around imo)
Oh wait...yeah, you're right.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Wait is Jill your sister or your cousin? Because if she's your second cousin (or even more removed), it technically ain't incest, Patreon doesn't ban it, and in fact, it's even legal to have sex/marry IRL in the US as well.

IIRC There is a bad end with the Nyrean queen were you can have sex with Jill.
Jill's the child of Max(?), Victor Steele's brother.

Shade is a half-sister I believe.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Also afaik there's still the scene where you can blow your cousin on Uveto. Gotta put on the mind control collar you find on the ground and do Dr. Belle's exhibition scene. Random chance of you pleasuring a few different npcs.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah it seems Imagepack version is officially dead now, scrubbed the internet for options but flash is officially RIP so not much can be done about it. What about other versions? Is TiTS just gone now? Or just Imagepack(which was the best version imao)

fuckmcgee

Jun 3, 2018
Seems like Ruffle won't work for TiTS since it uses ActionScript 3 which Ruffle doesn't support yet. I think we just have to wait until they make that Java version.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
If you all need a Flash Player try this one, at " " Works with anything I've thrown at it. At least this far.... Just Download and install and Play, well you will need .netframework and a SWF File Opened, to play, but thats simple right?!

It was simple till, the part where the dev's forgot to mention the SWF is not all the data needed to play, the server that has the rest must be dead, I just checked version I could, and the file would not play.. Stupid "Online Required" game,,,, Grr. This burnss me up. I wonder If all the other SWF's I have are broken now as well? A Thousand Curses to "Online Required" Games!, of all the stinken garbage, no SWF File works now.... So much for those browser games. Guess they all must now be java. Or Html...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
If you all need a Flash Player try this one, at " " Works with anything I've thrown at it. At least this far.... Just Download and install and Play, well you will need .netframework and a SWF File Opened, to play, but thats simple right?!
Laucnhing swf files on it just redirects to "flash dead" link like all the other apps out there, pretty much.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Maybe the servers back online..? Nope, Any normal SWF or ImagePack, doesn't appear to work, yet the AIR version seems to, I wonder why?
I wonder why all Normal SWF's and players aren't working for now yet AIR Version will!??? This makes no sense, the AIR version has a SWF too, why does it seem to work where all others do not? There must be more to the "AIR" release , than the other releases, but I still can't understand why?

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019

Did the link I gave you help. I mean it is on version 0.03 but at this time it is all we have.
nope, and no other program did helped, they prompt to an online website which explains the ''end of life'' of flash player.
Well, i guess ill play again if/when the creators decide to use another platform.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes