Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I read on the wiki that there are variations on the Naleen Herm victory scene where you choose to fuck her, a mutual masturbation and a receiving. Does anyone know how to get those because I just keep getting the same regular one? :unsure:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I read on the wiki that there are variations on the Naleen Herm victory scene where you choose to fuck her, a mutual masturbation and a receiving. Does anyone know how to get those because I just keep getting the same regular one? :unsure:
I took a look at the code for the naleen futa's scenes and it doesn't seem like those variations exist. Wiki might've just gotten it wrong.

A while ago I think they stopped pushing their releases/updates to the public git as often as they used to, so the following page might be behind but you can take a look here at the naleen's code in case I missed something:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I took a look at the code for the naleen futa's scenes and it doesn't seem like those variations exist. Wiki might've just gotten it wrong.

A while ago I think they stopped pushing their releases/updates to the public git as often as they used to, so the following page might be behind but you can take a look here at the naleen's code in case I missed something:
No you're right, it looks like the wiki is wrong. Thanks for looking though!
Kinda wish they'd make all the vaginal scenes available for the ass too though.

Reactions: Kallisto

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Wait is Jill your sister or your cousin? Because if she's your second cousin (or even more removed), it technically ain't incest, Patreon doesn't ban it, and in fact, it's even legal to have sex/marry IRL in the US as well.

If she's your sister or first cousin, Patreon bans it and it probably won't make it into the game.
Like I said, if they do it, it will be when they're completely done with this game on Patreon.
Also, that's incest and will get you in a shitload of trouble (legal/moral) IRL as well.
I don't think you realize how the average fetish artists thinks. These guys barely even grasp that not everyone is into everything they are.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Like I said, if they do it, it will be when they're completely done with this game on Patreon.
I dunno, Fenoxo and Patreon seem to be fine with you fucking your own half sister, so why not your cousin? Patreon only seems interested in taking down parent x child stuff from what i've seen. This would also explain why Fenoxo kept the Shade stuff, but deleted the old Frostwyrm/Nykke content.

Reactions: aroeah126

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
it's the public version on

"TRIALS IN TAINTED SPACE

(Internet Explorer only)
(Requires Separate Player)
Codex-portable versions are available for and .
THICC Images Version available! (Requires stand-alone flash player.) "
version 0.8.130 available.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Placidarrest

organord

Jun 10, 2020
version 0.8.130 available.
The post you're quoting is 3 weeks old.
Placidarrest already posted backer version 0.8.131 eleven days ago (and it is still the latest TiTS build on fenoxo's blog, as of the time of this reply):
Happy New Year !!!

SWF AIR ARM x86 ImagePack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno why the main post is a stuck few versions behind.

• Red Heart

vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
The post you're quoting is 3 weeks old.
Placidarrest already posted backer version 0.8.131 eleven days ago (and it is still the latest TiTS build on fenoxo's blog, as of the time of this reply):

Dunno why the main post is a stuck few versions behind.
thats why i posted it again. people were just ignoring past pages, and it seems like they are again now that it went to page 273.

• Red Heart

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
There's some way to run the .swf file on MAC? Tried with both Elmedia Player and Adobe Flash Projector, nothing.
Go to this website:

Scroll down until you see Macintosh

Click Download the Flash Player projector content debugger

That runs the TiTs program, and apparently will continue to work...

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Been a long while since i've played this game and i have a question now.
Don't know if it was asked before or if it even exist.
Is there a way to make my character's dick... i won't say useless, but something along the lines of unusable.
You know, like chastity or something like that.
I'm not talking about being sterile just to be clear.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Been a long while since i've played this game and i have a question now.
Don't know if it was asked before or if it even exist.
Is there a way to make my character's dick... i won't say useless, but something along the lines of unusable.
You know, like chastity or something like that.
I'm not talking about being sterile just to be clear.
I want to say, no, at least nothing that I can remember that is similar to chastity. The only real thing I could think of is being a neuter, which means just your PCs ass and mouth will be used in scenes but that means you don't have a dick at all so that's not what you want.

Oh and I guess there are a few (very few) SPH scenes but they only treat the PCs dick as useless for penetration mainly (there is one with female Lane where they will still ride your small dick). You still get to cum from getting sucked off/played with.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I want to say, no, at least nothing that I can remember that is similar to chastity. The only real thing I could think of is being a neuter, which means just your PCs ass and mouth will be used in scenes but that means you don't have a dick at all so that's not what you want.

Oh and I guess there are a few (very few) SPH scenes but they only treat the PCs dick as useless for penetration mainly (there is one with female Lane where they will still ride your small dick). You still get to cum from getting sucked off/played with.
Somehow, i was expecting that.
Oh well, guess i just have to be careful when i play.
Thanks for your time and answer.

Reactions: Kallisto

organord

Jun 10, 2020
It's a shame how rare SPH content is in the game, but there's also reasonable explanation for it, given that... enhancement... is readily available and actually works quickly and safely. Both Ramis and Lane even mention that, since the only way someone would have a small dick in that world-setting is if they wanted to have one (and, possibly, wanted to get teased about it, which Ramis picks up on and is more than glad to play along with).
There's no "well, might as well find some enjoyment using the hand I've been dealt" kind of coping mechanism, since anyone who didn't want the dick they were born with would be able to escape that situation by saving up some money.

As a result, most characters don't consider size at all, unless it poses a physical impediment (mostly if too large to fit an orifice; being locked out of scenes for being too small is thankfully rare because, let's face it, when the "denial" is just a scene not being accessible at all, that's not fun).
A few characters have a bit of extra dialogue/non-generic descriptions if your dick is surprisingly small but the scene still proceeds normally in terms of penetration, satisfaction, etc.
The assumption is that since bodies are so freely changeable, most people you encounter are the way they are comfortable being, so constantly calling them out on it would be odd.

But we all know the real reason. In terms of fetish representation, TiTS (and CoC/CoC2) have the breadth of the ocean... but the depth of a puddle outside of a few core fetishes.
The creators just don't want to deal with writing believable size-based (or exotic transformation-based) scene variants for every single character, and SPH scenes for those that might reasonably engage in the kink (which is admittedly understandable with how many characters and transformation permutations there are to cover).
The same applies to chastity/denial and similar fetishes; the player character can certainly be submissive or downright slutty, since those are pretty much vanilla. But to include a conditional variant for every cock-based scene if the player is locked in chastity is just more work than they're willing to put in.

Hell, even Tales of Androgyny sometimes takes the easy way out: the "free cock" status check, so a caged/warlock-enspelled cock simply doesn't get to access those scenes (instead of creating a branching scene).
Some scenes are getting variant art for caged/useless cocks, but it's a gradual process.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Lust attacks basically don't work anymore against me, giving my character only 1-3 lust each, while my teasing deals 25+ lust damage per turn to enemies. Is there any way of making this more even, turning my char into a 'lust-glasscannon'?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes