Jul 11, 2019
Playing the Adobe Air (?) port and so far after a few hours of basically just looking around, I like it. I do feel it could be better but far, it's ok. I do wonder if the game has or had any cheats.
Also, maybe it's just me only found out about the 'flash is dying' thing until like august of this year lol. That being said if the developers were aware that it would be obsolete that pretty poor planning on their part since they don't necessarily have super tight deadlines like those who develop for major companies (ex: whatever mess cyberpunk was)

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Playing the Adobe Air (?) port and so far after a few hours of basically just looking around, I like it. I do feel it could be better but far, it's ok. I do wonder if the game has or had any cheats. Also maybe it's just me only found out about the 'flash is dying' thing until like august of this year lol.
There is a cheat list and a special save editor

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Playing the Adobe Air (?) port and so far after a few hours of basically just looking around, I like it. I do feel it could be better but far, it's ok. I do wonder if the game has or had any cheats.
Also, maybe it's just me only found out about the 'flash is dying' thing until like august of this year lol. That being said if the developers were aware that it would be obsolete that pretty poor planning on their part since they don't necessarily have super tight deadlines like those who develop for major companies (ex: whatever mess cyberpunk was)
Yeah, Adobe actually announced that Flash would die three years ago. You'd think that a group making $30,000 a MONTH off of one flash game would make transitionary steps well in advance :rolleyes:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You can still run Flash on the Standalone. Are they going to respect that until they wrap certain things up by posting versions you can play on it or just flip them the bird? Does this Air build work with it?

Jul 11, 2019
You can still run Flash on the Standalone. Are they going to respect that until they wrap certain things up by posting versions you can play on it or just flip them the bird? Does this Air build work with it?
I had abode air on my windows laptop when I played it and it ran fine.

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Knowing fen he will just quit the flash verson because js is easier to work with which really sucks because some of us like to play The Flash version and I will lose out on Save Editor and everything else just so he can try to scam us out of more money so he can re-release the same updates and content for JavaScript without having to actually make anything new. But we all know by now that all fen cares about is the money.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
"Streaming drawing of Jill on Picartio" *She's nude
I guess they're going to slip some incest involving her in after all.

Sep 20, 2018
The sexes/genders of the different sexable npc's on Uveto are:
23 female
10 futa
12 male
I really don't see how you got the impression that the game was getting a "futawave" when they occupy the small part of the npc pool.
your numbers seem off to me
I know what you mean, but its just that the setting is space and centered on exploring planets. I would had expected at least one alien just for that alone, but nope. Not even a basic Grey or anything.
there is grey like alien that works for the company can meet and give her tail vajay oral for a discount.
For sex scenes that go for anal first and vaginal second, such as the Nyrea scenes, is there any way to skip the anal scenes and go straight to the vaginal ones?
just select the vaginal when available,also have to meet requirements(not too small/big dong,not having or having taur/naleen body)and of course the receiving person(s) having vagina which nyrea don't really have.
Is there a list on what scenes got images?
I don't think there is a list,they will mention at times that characters have new images added to them.
i have question does dick size matter in this game i mean will girls act different ?
yes if you're too small(4 inches and under) or big(20 inches for most and 13 inches for some)you can't have sex with some characters

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
your numbers seem off to me
You know, there is a wiki for this game, right? You can just look up the numbers yourself:

Inhabitants
Uveto's population consists of native wildlife, cosmic settlers, researchers, government security, and industrial employees and financiers.

NPCs
  • - RhenWorld vice president. (Herm, not sexable)
  • - Shade's daughter. (Fem, not sexable)
  • - a normal human woman, space captain, and fellow planet rusher. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A scientist working on mind control collars. (Herm, sexable) (interacting with Belle also unlocks Saec, a sexable fem)
  • - A gamer-girl at The Freezer. (sexable herm)
  • - A groomer and owner at Vava Groom (Male, Semi sexable)
  • - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Walt and Doctor Lessau. (fem, sexable)
  • - Cruff's pet (Fem, semi sexable)
  • - Scientist working for Steele Tech. (Fem, sexable if you have Anno)
  • and - Shopkeepers who work at . (Both fem, but only one out of the two sexable)
  • - Bartender at The Freezer. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Man drinking at The Freezer. (Male, sexable)
  • - A patron at The Freezer. (Herm, sexable)
  • - a couple running a trading post out in the south-eastern region of the Icy Plains on Uveto. (Herm and fem couple, not sexable)
  • - Shopkeeper at the Spinarran Silk & Steel. (Fem, not sexable)
  • - A Stormguard Valkyrie guarding the northern Icy Plains. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Research scientist working in the Steele Tech laboratory. (Male, sexable)
  • - Scientist working for Akkadi R&D. (Fem, sexable if you have Anno)
  • - Climatologist working in the Geological Survey tower. (Herm, sexable)
  • - Shopkeeper at The Last Chance. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A masseuse providing thermal massages to protect against the cold. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A Roller Derby player found near the Racetrack, with a fetish for breeding and power-bottoming. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Owns a home on Uveto. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Steeletech/Rhenworld contracted ship mechanic (Fem, sexable) (Wiki says she's a herm, but she doesn't have a dick, just a vagina, so i'm counting this one as a fem)
  • - Management receptionist at the Camarilla office. (Fem, Florkable)
  • - An exiled Milodan male living alone in a cave. (Male, sexable)
  • - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Chrissy and Doctor Lessau. (Male, sexable)
  • - Management liasion at the Camarilla office. (Fem, semi fuckable)
Hostiles

• - Dwarf-like people who roam the tundra.
    • (Fem, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
  • - Sabertooth beast people who roam the tundra.
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Herm, sexable)
    • (Herm, sexable)
    • (Fem, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Fem, Sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
  • - Followers of the religion.
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (This is just Krym who've i've already accounted for)
  • Frostwyrms- Massive amphibious reptiles inhabiting the eastern coastline.
    • (Herm, sexable) (Also later unlocks Nykke, another sexable Herm)
  • - Terrifying psychic amphibians swimming beneath the ice.
    • (Sexable, random chance to be either herm or fem)
Korg’ii Hold
NPCs
  • - Ula’s Father and Chief of the Korg’ii Hold. He can usually be found in . (Male, not sexable)
  • - A Korgonne Jewler found in . (Fem, not sexable)
  • - A female Korgonne clothing merchant at . (Fem, sexable)
  • - A hermaphrodite Korgonne animal tamer at . (Herm, sexable)
  • - A male Korgonne hunter. He can usually be found in the . (Male, sexable)
  • - A female Korgonne herbalist at . (Fem, sexable)
  • - A hermaphrodite Korgonne blacksmith at . (Herm, sexable)
  • - The Korgonne princess of the village. She can usually be found at . (Fem, sexable)
Using the mythical power of counting, this adds up to:
20 sexable fems (23 if you count the semi sexable ones and the flork one)
11 sexable herms
11 sexable males (12 if you count the semi sexable ones)
(Semi sexable = npc's who do BDSM stuff but not explicit more conventional sex stuff to the PC)

So no, my numbers aren't "off"
Feel free to read the wiki yourself if you have such a hard time believing me.
Maybe, but mostly the people arguing the numbers are just trying to hide from any other context, like how characters are presented, how certain ones are pushed on you, pushed in the game or on the site in general, ect.
What futas are pushed on you in TITS? Kiro, the one annoying futa that Fen funnels all of his writing into and whom seems to get an update every other patch, can be ignored and locked out of your entire game, if you just ignore one distress signal relatively early into the game. So i ask, who are these futa npc's that the game just PINS YOU DOWN and forces you to interact with?

Sep 20, 2018
You know, there is a wiki for this game, right? You can just look up the numbers yourself:
Inhabitants
Uveto's population consists of native wildlife, cosmic settlers, researchers, government security, and industrial employees and financiers.
NPCs
  • - RhenWorld vice president. (Herm, not sexable)
  • - Shade's daughter. (Fem, not sexable)
  • - a normal human woman, space captain, and fellow planet rusher. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A scientist working on mind control collars. (Herm, sexable) (interacting with Belle also unlocks Saec, a sexable fem)
  • - A gamer-girl at The Freezer. (sexable herm)
  • - A groomer and owner at Vava Groom (Male, Semi sexable)
  • - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Walt and Doctor Lessau. (fem, sexable)
  • - Cruff's pet (Fem, semi sexable)
  • - Scientist working for Steele Tech. (Fem, sexable if you have Anno)
  • and - Shopkeepers who work at . (Both fem, but only one out of the two sexable)
  • - Bartender at The Freezer. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Man drinking at The Freezer. (Male, sexable)
  • - A patron at The Freezer. (Herm, sexable)
  • - a couple running a trading post out in the south-eastern region of the Icy Plains on Uveto. (Herm and fem couple, not sexable)
  • - Shopkeeper at the Spinarran Silk & Steel. (Fem, not sexable)
  • - A Stormguard Valkyrie guarding the northern Icy Plains. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Research scientist working in the Steele Tech laboratory. (Male, sexable)
  • - Scientist working for Akkadi R&D. (Fem, sexable if you have Anno)
  • - Climatologist working in the Geological Survey tower. (Herm, sexable)
  • - Shopkeeper at The Last Chance. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A masseuse providing thermal massages to protect against the cold. (Fem, sexable)
  • - A Roller Derby player found near the Racetrack, with a fetish for breeding and power-bottoming. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Owns a home on Uveto. (Fem, sexable)
  • - Steeletech/Rhenworld contracted ship mechanic (Fem, sexable) (Wiki says she's a herm, but she doesn't have a dick, just a vagina, so i'm counting this one as a fem)
  • - Management receptionist at the Camarilla office. (Fem, Florkable)
  • - An exiled Milodan male living alone in a cave. (Male, sexable)
  • - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Chrissy and Doctor Lessau. (Male, sexable)
  • - Management liasion at the Camarilla office. (Fem, semi fuckable)
Hostiles
  • - Dwarf-like people who roam the tundra.
    • (Fem, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
  • - Sabertooth beast people who roam the tundra.
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Herm, sexable)
    • (Herm, sexable)
    • (Fem, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Fem, Sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (Male, sexable)
  • - Followers of the religion.
    • (Male, sexable)
    • (This is just Krym who've i've already accounted for)
  • Frostwyrms- Massive amphibious reptiles inhabiting the eastern coastline.
    • (Herm, sexable) (Also later unlocks Nykke, another sexable Herm)
  • - Terrifying psychic amphibians swimming beneath the ice.
    • (Sexable, random chance to be either herm or fem)
Korg’ii Hold
NPCs
  • - Ula’s Father and Chief of the Korg’ii Hold. He can usually be found in . (Male, not sexable)
  • - A Korgonne Jewler found in . (Fem, not sexable)
  • - A female Korgonne clothing merchant at . (Fem, sexable)
  • - A hermaphrodite Korgonne animal tamer at . (Herm, sexable)
  • - A male Korgonne hunter. He can usually be found in the . (Male, sexable)
  • - A female Korgonne herbalist at . (Fem, sexable)
  • - A hermaphrodite Korgonne blacksmith at . (Herm, sexable)
  • - The Korgonne princess of the village. She can usually be found at . (Fem, sexable)
Using the mythical power of counting, this adds up to:
20 sexable fems (23 if you count the semi sexable ones and the flork one)
11 sexable herms
11 sexable males (12 if you count the semi sexable ones)
(Semi sexable = npc's who do BDSM stuff but not explicit more conventional sex stuff to the PC)
So no, my numbers aren't "off"
Feel free to read the wiki yourself if you have such a hard time believing me.
Thank you for laying it out,I forgot to count the Hold and Temptress also I didn't count Shade because I met her on Myrellion;by the way Nerrasa isn't sexable.

Reactions: Bloep

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you for laying it out,I forgot to count the Hold and Temptress also I didn't count Shade because I met her on Myrellion;by the way Nerrasa isn't sexable.
You're right about Nerrasa. I thought she was the musclegirl who was into femboy PC's, but that's someone else i'm confusing her with.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I thought she was the musclegirl who was into femboy PC's, but that's someone else i'm confusing her with.
Sounds like , a muscular kaithrit. She isn't only into femboy PCs, but has quite a number of different scenes and outcomes for males/femboys and also has scene branches for different penis sizes, including who gets to be the alpha if you have the right specs (eg. femboy w/ small dick = snu snu time).

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Sounds like , a muscular kaithrit. She isn't only into femboy PCs, but has quite a number of different scenes and outcomes for males/femboys and also has scene branches for different penis sizes, including who gets to be the alpha if you have the right specs (eg. femboy w/ small dick = snu snu time).
Yeah, that's who i was thinking of.
Don't know why i thought she was on Uveto.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
"Streaming drawing of Jill on Picartio" *She's nude
I guess they're going to slip some incest involving her in after all.
Maybe or have her get railed by other characters while you watch to least give her some scenes.

Although there is already those incest bees in Mhenga so maybe they might slip in some cousin spanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes