vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
Lust attacks basically don't work anymore against me, giving my character only 1-3 lust each, while my teasing deals 25+ lust damage per turn to enemies. Is there any way of making this more even, turning my char into a 'lust-glasscannon'?
some enemies completely resist lust entirely, requiring you to actually damage with physical attacks like robots or other fights that have lust extremely reduced

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
That has nothing to do with what I was asking. Enemies deal pathetic lust damage to me. How do I make them deal more lust damage to me without hampering other aspects of the game?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
That has nothing to do with what I was asking. Enemies deal pathetic lust damage to me. How do I make them deal more lust damage to me without hampering other aspects of the game?
Raise : "The sexual drive of the character. Determines how fast the character's lust will raise over time or during sexual encounters and how much damage they do with tease attacks."
Lower : "The mental and physical resistance of the character (also analogous to mental endurance). Determines how vulnerable the character can be to physical, mental or sexual advances from the opponent."

But it is absolutely going to affect "other aspects" of the game, since these are core stats.
You'll get hornier just while wandering around the world, be less able to pass willpower checks in certain events, and so on.

If you simply wanted to make lust-based combat more difficult without deliberately screwing up your stats, you could try following a house-rule that you must click the "Fantasize" button (passing a turn voluntarily and increasing your own Lust) once every X turns in combat.
Play around a bit until you find a satisfying value for X.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
isnt there also ways to keep your minimum lust at a certain value? i know CoC you could have minimum lust at like stupidly high amount of 50 and higher
Yes, to raise minimum lust.

Applying a lot of minimum lust boosts makes the experience closer to a low/no-hit challenge.
It's like you have low effective HP, since your min lust can be pumped up until it's just one or two solid teases away from insta-loss due to max lust.

I suppose it does kind of boil down to the same thing in the end, whether you have 10 lust bar to spare before you hit the maximum and take two hits of 5 lust, or if you have 100 lust to spare and take two hits of 50 lust.
It simulates being a glass cannon even if the opponents are still dealing piddling lust damage, rather than trying to increase the lust damage the opponents can deal to you.

So that could indeed be another solution for them, good catch.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Raise : "The sexual drive of the character. Determines how fast the character's lust will raise over time or during sexual encounters and how much damage they do with tease attacks."
Lower : "The mental and physical resistance of the character (also analogous to mental endurance). Determines how vulnerable the character can be to physical, mental or sexual advances from the opponent."

But it is absolutely going to affect "other aspects" of the game, since these are core stats.
You'll get hornier just while wandering around the world, be less able to pass willpower checks in certain events, and so on.

If you simply wanted to make lust-based combat more difficult without deliberately screwing up your stats, you could try following a house-rule that you must click the "Fantasize" button (passing a turn voluntarily and increasing your own Lust) once every X turns in combat.
Play around a bit until you find a satisfying value for X.
Well, that is disappointing. I was hoping there would be some clothing item or something similar to make you more vulnerable. I know that there's a piercing that makes you deal more and take more lust damage to/from furred enemies, but the additional damage was not noticable and as stated, it only affected certain enemies. Raising the default lust is an option, but not a good one since it will also mean that out-of-combat lust gains will get you into heat quickly.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Well, that is disappointing. I was hoping there would be some clothing item or something similar to make you more vulnerable. I know that there's a piercing that makes you deal more and take more lust damage to/from furred enemies, but the additional damage was not noticable and as stated, it only affected certain enemies. Raising the default lust is an option, but not a good one since it will also mean that out-of-combat lust gains will get you into heat quickly.
I'm not 100% sure but you can check this list of armor available in the game and look for stuff with - tease (for instance the Slinky Black Omnisuit gives -25 tease). I assume because most of these with that minus to tease are items that leave your char exposed, that it is actually making you more susceptible to tease attacks from enemies, and not that it's simply lowering the amount of lust damage you do with tease attacks. Either way might be worth a look.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I dunno, Fenoxo and Patreon seem to be fine with you fucking your own half sister, so why not your cousin? Patreon only seems interested in taking down parent x child stuff from what i've seen. This would also explain why Fenoxo kept the Shade stuff, but deleted the old Frostwyrm/Nykke content.
The Frostwyrm stuff got removed because they advertised it too heavily, as incest, right before the purge took effect. Things like Shade are still in there because they're kind of tucked away and Patreon aren't being major NAZIs about looking for it.
where you buy the clothes for the party in Dhaal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You can raise Libido to max very quickly with the Xanose Cow. Also, you lose Ice Blooded whenever your Libido is above a certain level, now, until it goes below it again. Don't mess with Willpower. It will cripple you too much and is too hard to build up. Off the top of my head, Nova, all 3 Jumper Jumpsuits, the Slave Uniform and the suit that comes out of the ring Shekka sells have lust vulnerabilities. 1 of those and Max Libido should be enough.

I wish there was a decent character viewer for these games so I could have some idea what the hip and ass sizes actually mean. I guess 2 is either marginally on the thin side or neither fat nor thin. I might let the game fix the "error value" in 1 of my character's sizes with them if I knew what that meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: aroeah126

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Good news guys!

Based on the latest Fenoxo post, it seems like Gianna and Syri are both gonna be recruitable in the near future. I think this was what they were talking about when they said they'd spend a couple months revamping old content – Gianna and Syri aren't exactly "new" characters, but lots of people have been wanting more content for them (especially Syri)!

Praying Javascript version comes soon :)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Also talk of a futa Anno. I generally don't like Anno and leave her alone, but if she gets a dick that could be fun content to go through.

Reactions: organord

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Also talk of a futa Anno. I generally don't like Anno and leave her alone, but if she gets a dick that could be fun content to go through.
Oh, that's exciting.

I hope it doesn't require a synthsheath though. That whole ultralimited synthsheath system has got to go, not even sure why it exists; it's just obnoxious and gates content if you aren't super careful.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
as long as its completely optional..
No need to worry, it'll definitely be optional; there are already a bunch of characters who start without dicks but can be made to grow one, and whether it happens is entirely your choice.

You either need to give them a synthsheath or a specific type of drug/transformative, so if you don't want them to become a futa then simply don't pursue that conversation route.

Depending how they choose to implement it, the transformation may not be permanent either (only gains a dick for the duration of the sex scene). That depends how hung up they are on maintaining a "canon state" for the character, I suppose.

Jan 30, 2019
several stupid quastions:
first can you recomend me a swf player cause mine cant open this game
second about the bestiary pdf i need help with that one
thanks in advance

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
several stupid quastions:
first can you recomend me a swf player cause mine cant open this game
second about the bestiary pdf i need help with that one
thanks in advance
1. GOM Player
2. What do you need help with? It's just a pdf with some concept drawings. Nothing important. You can open it with Adobe pdf reader, or just with any modern web browser.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes