Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i heard that TiTs will be transferred to Java, what about the other two games? (CoC 1 and 2)
I doubt FenCo has any intention to do anything with CoC at this point the game isn't even finished.
CoC 2 isn't built in flash, it's javascript (using electron) so nothing to do there.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So, with the Picartio links on the site to Rival art lately, I'm wondering if there's any art anywhere that shows more of a male-identifying player character than their arms and dick.

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I doubt FenCo has any intention to do anything with CoC at this point the game isn't even finished.
Well, they technically "finished" it, by which I mean slapped together a conclusion so rushed it might as well set a new speed record and called it a day. It's most likely never getting touched up and is basically dead in the water.
Guess TiTS is - either partially or fully - to blame for that, as development on that started while CoC was not yet finished and they already set up a fundraiser in the form of an Offbeatr campaign, which subsequently raked in ungodly amounts of cash (if you are willing to believe some articles written about it) and thus all priority was shifted over to TiTS instead.

Reactions: Red Sand
Jan 29, 2018
The “Androgyny” perk can now be lost.

Well there goes the main reason to go with a full blown fox morph.

Last edited:

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Its been a month now and we still haven't even gotten M'henga yet.
My bet is that they'll take 1-2 more months to release that, then they're going to slowly milk the rest of the content by releasing 1 planet per month.

They said they'll be refactoring content along the way, so if that means we'll finally be getting an end to Myrellion and access to Zeng Shi's Recreation Deck, it might be worth the wait. But if by refactoring they just mean Gianna, Roo, and Syri crew, we can write off this whole year in my book.

EDIT: New blogpost today celebrates that they just figured out MOVEMENT in JS port. I might have been too conservative in my estimate.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Take this with a grain of salt because I only got updates about the conversion via the patch notes, I didn't delve anywhere else on the site or fen's twitter: But it's a little weird that before flash officially went down, it sounded like they were making steady progress on moving from flash to js. Idk why I got the impression that things would be ready if not when flash died but at least a month or two after. But then flash goes kaput and we find out they're not even finished with the conversion of the first planet.

This could just be me but yeah I was surprised about progress once we finally got detailed posts on where everything stood.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
This could just be me but yeah I was surprised about progress once we finally got detailed posts on where everything stood.
I was too. It's not like the "death of flash" was a surprise to anyone. Either they professionally failed by not starting earlier, or they ran into such spaghetti code and ancient hack jungle that everything took way way too long. If it's the former, they really need to step up their professionalism. With how much money they're racking up on Patreon, really doesn't give as much leeway as the smaller devs. If it's the latter, I'm afraid the game will take way too long to reach parity between js & flash as the problems will not end soon.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was too. It's not like the "death of flash" was a surprise to anyone. Either they professionally failed by not starting earlier, or they ran into such spaghetti code and ancient hack jungle that everything took way way too long. If it's the former, they really need to step up their professionalism. With how much money they're racking up on Patreon, really doesn't give as much leeway as the smaller devs. If it's the latter, I'm afraid the game will take way too long to reach parity between js & flash as the problems will not end soon.
Let's be honest.
It's probably both.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Since the normal swf doesn't work anymore, I'm trying to use the AIR model. But how do I import my saves when it doesn't find ti?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How do you arrive at exactly 7 or 1900 to Nastizia’s place? Considering I hit her security guard, I dont want to be cucked by her even once. So... did anyone else manage to do this? How? I literally camped by her door and rest scumed until 1855 and went to her door. Clock said 1900: “You failed”. What?!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How do you arrive at exactly 7 or 1900 to Nastizia’s place? Considering I hit her security guard, I dont want to be cucked by her even once. So... did anyone else manage to do this? How? I literally camped by her door and rest scumed until 1855 and went to her door. Clock said 1900: “You failed”. What?!
Is this for the first meeting or a subsequent one?
Never had that problem for the first but there is another one where Riya gives you a bad hour in the extranet mail and you must come earlier (it's said in one of the princess conversation that you must come earlier).

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes