redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
So, Patreon takes a 5% cut at minimum, so that's 1500 shaved off his monthly income. I know Gedan is on board fully, Fen himself obviously wants a cut, and I think there's still what, 2 writers 'hired'? So if we assume an equal split (which we have no evidence for so I'm just spitballing), that's 28500 a month divided by 4.

That's 7125 per person a month, making 85500 a year. That's the 24% income tax bracket, so after taxes each member of the project is taking home 64980 dollars a year. For this.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
So, Patreon takes a 5% cut at minimum, so that's 1500 shaved off his monthly income. I know Gedan is on board fully, Fen himself obviously wants a cut, and I think there's still what, 2 writers 'hired'? So if we assume an equal split (which we have no evidence for so I'm just spitballing), that's 28500 a month divided by 4.

That's 7125 per person a month, making 85500 a year. That's the 24% income tax bracket, so after taxes each member of the project is taking home 64980 dollars a year. For this.
*squeaks* Yessss

Rahab_Ophion

Aug 26, 2019
Cloud 10 and CoC2

Plus other writers just quit entirely due to irl stuff
I was under the impression Fenoxo wasn't working on CoC2. Has he moved over?

I guess when you're raking in that much cash, and you have a fanbase of diehard yes men who will just go along with the slow pace or poor quality releases, you don't really need to worry about keeping a good schedule. I would say that if the supporter numbers did start dropping then it might motivate them to pick up the slack, but given past happenings, Fenoxo would probably just jump ship to something else.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
thx man, one last question I only downloaded the AIR version, is the image package compatible?
I don't know about the AIR version, sorry. Played only on Mac with a standalone flash player. I believe the imagepack requires a flash player regardless.

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
I have one last question xD, the game have fullscreen? If so, what keys should you press to put it? in the AIR version

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
He gets a lot of shit for rushing CoC1, rushing TITS as well would just piss off a lot of people. Honestly he has none but himself to blame like the other devs in the team said he takes too long to make decisions and can't make up his mind thats why they left for other projects.
I stopped paying attention to their dev team & their problems since they've taken a decade to make a functional game.

They should just purchase art, post stories & make CYOA or virtual novels. It'd probably work out better considering it just sucks watching this content creep & all the money slowly getting shredded like the reserve prints it. It's just depressing man.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I stopped paying attention to their dev team & their problems since they've taken a decade to make a functional game.

They should just purchase art, post stories & make CYOA or virtual novels. It'd probably work out better considering it just sucks watching this content creep & all the money slowly getting shredded like the reserve prints it. It's just depressing man.
Imagine if he drops this one half-assed and move on to the new steampunk theme game tho.

CronaBaka

Mar 15, 2019

Maybe you should stop caring about that stuff then. Honestly, it works wonders for me and I can just enjoy the game.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Maybe you should stop caring about that stuff then. Honestly, it works wonders for me and I can just enjoy the game.
I come back to it every few months to enjoy what little there is. If they wanted to they could've busted out 5 planets in about a month if they wanted to. It doesn't take much to write out a few scenery details, filling the roster with the quests they do have is pretty nice- but damn if people haven't moved on. 5/10, You enjoy the game- I'll be waiting for new content.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I come back to it every few months to enjoy what little there is. If they wanted to they could've busted out 5 planets in about a month if they wanted to. It doesn't take much to write out a few scenery details, filling the roster with the quests they do have is pretty nice- but damn if people haven't moved on. 5/10, You enjoy the game- I'll be waiting for new content.

Guessing you forgot (while it may be piss poor planning still though), that they've been working on rehauling the game because of the death of flash. That's where most of the effort would be going atm I'd assume.

Reactions: OofSs

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
from what I read so far from this forum is that they brought this upon themselves in the first place. I honestly don't care since I'm getting the updates for free, but I can see why some people will be frustrated by the lack of content being put out for tits. I mean a good way to show them is to obviously stop supporting, but I doubt that's ever going to happen :/

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes