stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Alright. So assuming Gedan is the ONLY available coder willing to work for them and assuming 25k is their takeaway cash atm... What kind of shit are they doing where they need 25-27k to make the slowest progress on the game? Like damn man.

Reactions: Elias85

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Hey, just say when there's any promotional ("fan") art of Nastizia, would ya? I kinda stopped playing at her gate because I wanted to have some idea what she actually looks like.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Fen's probably just a lazy ass manager...
Most likely that.

They apparently knew since January last year (if comments on some older posts from his blog are to be believed) that flash was on death row, hell, they even had to stall progress for the flash version somewhere around july last year if you remember to get the port rolling, yet all they have to show for is... nothing really. It's basically back to square 1 with the JS version apparently being planned to hold the intro, tavros and mhen'ga according to Savin on a forum post - which was about the content the first versions released on his site had mind you.

Another thing that irked me to the point of unpledging is that he also opened up a submission contest for characters and events in the meantime. I feel that stuff should have less of a priority right now, given that there's a still a whole bunch of events for already existing characters to implement and conclusions to locations missing (looking at you Myrellion). Same with doing even more additions to the flash version, all the while the JS version is nothing but a theoretical concept.

Reactions: Nimbusia and Dwemer

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Hey, just say when there's any promotional ("fan") art of Nastizia, would ya? I kinda stopped playing at her gate because I wanted to have some idea what she actually looks like.
Cheshire posted some art of her on FA a while back, I thought it was supposed to be included in the latest imagepack a week or three ago. Could be wrong, as I haven't played in a while though.

Reactions: James3

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Cheshire posted some art of her on FA a while back, I thought it was supposed to be included in the latest imagepack a week or three ago. Could be wrong, as I haven't played in a while though.
Not in the game, but at least I know what she looks like drawn by 1 of the people doing art on it now. Cheshire would have made sense for why they're dragging their feet putting it in, but it was 1 of Adjatha's again.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Not in the game, but at least I know what she looks like drawn by 1 of the people doing art on it now. Cheshire would have made sense for why they're dragging their feet putting it in, but it was 1 of Adjatha's again.
Yup, you were right it was Adjatha, not Ches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for posting the changelog! But...

Wait...this isn't javascript? Did fen literally waste time coding this shit when he needs to translate that code anyways???o_O
If the content doesn't include new mechanics then it will not need new javascript code. The core of the work to translate into javascript is to recreate the toolbox so to speak (scene parser, commons fights mechanics, special fight mechanics, items (wearable, consumable, etc) but new scene that just use what is already present won't increase the workload too much and deliver new content.
My biggest concern is why javascript it doesn't have real class or interface implementation, object persistence is a hassle (compare to java, c++, c#).

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If the content doesn't include new mechanics then it will not need new javascript code. The core of the work to translate into javascript is to recreate the toolbox so to speak (scene parser, commons fights mechanics, special fight mechanics, items (wearable, consumable, etc) but new scene that just use what is already present won't increase the workload too much and deliver new content.
My biggest concern is why javascript it doesn't have real class or interface implementation, object persistence is a hassle (compare to java, c++, c#).
Thanks for the clarification! I've never done programing in my life before (except for making a bad twine game on poetry), so I didn't know much:p

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Clearing out some older versions, what was the last 1 with Frostwyrm incest? People seemed interested in those.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
"ah shit ,here we go again."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i seriously had nothing better to do XP

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I like how people even waited and they did all the pics for Nastizia in the game after we were done with it.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes