throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
No such thing appears, All it does is this
Also tried dragging it manually to browser same thing...
I meant try opening it on the Fenoxo.com webpage. IE isn't getting support anymore, so if it's becoming too much of a hassle, try using a standalone Flash player instead. Here's the Flash Projector DL if you don't have it:

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
I meant try opening it on the Fenoxo.com webpage. IE isn't getting support anymore, so if it's becoming too much of a hassle, try using a standalone Flash player instead. Here's the Flash Projector DL if you don't have it:
Well i was gonna give up on it, But it seems this projector does the trick.
I remeber playing this game using internet explorer a few years b4, But now it no longer works. Think it has something to do with adobe flash player's end of life. I don't play flash games alot that's why i never realized it up untill now.
Anyways thx for your help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

mercer12

May 4, 2018
0.8.135 Changelog:

• Remember Anyxine? No? The lady in Uveto Station that says something about sitting down in her office, but you can’t actually? Well, you can now. Clocking in at 74 pages, this chunk of new content fills out things Savin planned for the character YEARS ago.
    • Anyxine comes with a special first-time sauna sex scene, a repeatable Kaede threesome interaction, a pile of email messages, and four repeatable sex scenes.
    • Anyxine also includes a bonus sex scene for player ‘taurs with a vagina, written by me (Fenoxo <3)
    • Tip: to unlock Anyxine’s lewds, walk back into her office sometime after the first time, and it should proc an event where she goes to the sauna. You can figure it out from there, I’m sure!
  • You should no longer get emails until you beat FIRST-14 (or are above level 3 if you have an older save.)
  • Added a few drops to FIRST-14: Ballistic Underlayer (boss drop, +5 HP accessory), a MaxLazRifle (gryvain techie drop), and a Beat Stick (boss drop). The boss no longer drops a shield.
  • If you defeated the Overqueen before unlocking her Codex, returning to her room should unlock for it you (though silently)

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
0.8.135 Changelog:

• Remember Anyxine? No? The lady in Uveto Station that says something about sitting down in her office, but you can’t actually? Well, you can now. Clocking in at 74 pages, this chunk of new content fills out things Savin planned for the character YEARS ago.
    • Anyxine comes with a special first-time sauna sex scene, a repeatable Kaede threesome interaction, a pile of email messages, and four repeatable sex scenes.
    • Anyxine also includes a bonus sex scene for player ‘taurs with a vagina, written by me (Fenoxo <3)
    • Tip: to unlock Anyxine’s lewds, walk back into her office sometime after the first time, and it should proc an event where she goes to the sauna. You can figure it out from there, I’m sure!
  • You should no longer get emails until you beat FIRST-14 (or are above level 3 if you have an older save.)
  • Added a few drops to FIRST-14: Ballistic Underlayer (boss drop, +5 HP accessory), a MaxLazRifle (gryvain techie drop), and a Beat Stick (boss drop). The boss no longer drops a shield.
  • If you defeated the Overqueen before unlocking her Codex, returning to her room should unlock for it you (though silently)
Do you by chance have the file?

• Red Heart

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Considering this hasn’t been getting backer updates for months, I doubt anyone here is supporting them at this point. Might have to just wait for the public build.

• Hey there

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Should prob ask since I'm fairly new what's the usual gap between backer and public
It's variable since backer updates depends on their output (which they've been horrible at), but public patches comes out usually once a month around the 15th or later. But really, there is no set schedule. Anyone backing them by now just does it to support them at this point, not for consistent updates.

• Sad

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Without further "adieu" edit: "ado" got it :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the wait ... i was asleep...
still flash tho...

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to make the character portraits bigger. That little corner they have for them is to damn small
Only on the imagepack version there's a button to view them full size, but you can't make them bigger and view the text at the same time.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Anyone manage to figure out how to get the Kaede Anyxine threesome? I can't seem to get her to show up on Uveto.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes