Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Actually, have not been keeping myself in the loop and have a question.
will the max level cap be raised?
Think the original plan was lvl 15 as max but don't know if they ever changed their minds like a lot of other plans.

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Think the original plan was lvl 15 as max but don't know if they ever changed their minds like a lot of other plans.
I'm in no way up-to-date with the current planning, but from what i gathered the level cap is planned to be 20 (this is way back from around 2015). The current level cap will be raised whenever the next main Probe quests are done (and assuming enemies to also get scaled up).

As for anything beyond that, probably not. You aren't meant to become some kind of god that can kill everything with ease anyway, since losing is about half of the content.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm in no way up-to-date with the current planning, but from what i gathered the level cap is planned to be 20 (this is way back from around 2015). The current level cap will be raised whenever the next main Probe quests are done (and assuming enemies to also get scaled up).

As for anything beyond that, probably not. You aren't meant to become some kind of god that can kill everything with ease anyway, since losing is about half of the content.
Oh they dumbed down a lot since it all started. Feels like they will never go that far, like there were plans for half a dozen planets but that never got around. And psyker class was never implemented even when that was planned since day 1 of development.

• Sad
Reactions: Umbral Knight

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Whenever I see an update to this game I think "oh right, this game exists. I am SURE this patch will have the appropriate content for the money they got" And I am equally disappointed every time.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
sry, but I had question for this game..

what's the different between boobs.mod and image pack btw? I check on the boobsmod folder on mega and it says imagepack, so is it same like the imagepack.swf? or what?

BigDickMofo

Jun 28, 2018

what's the different between boobs.mod and image pack btw? I check on the boobsmod folder on mega and it says imagepack, so is it same like the imagepack.swf? or what?
From my understanding the BOOBS mod is a much older version of the game, and hasn't been updated to the current build. The imagepack allows you to enlarge character portraits and see images for certain scenes. The imagepack in the BOOBS mod version is merely an imagepack build for the mod, not the current build.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018

It looks like it originally existed to re-add content that they had to remove because of Patreon's ToS, such as incest. But like BigDickMofo stated it is outta date.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Whenever I see an update to this game I think "oh right, this game exists. I am SURE this patch will have the appropriate content for the money they got" And I am equally disappointed every time.
Coding side they only have about 1 or 2 people that consistently put out updates.
Writing wise this is the only game I can think of with a team that constantly busts out whole characters in one or two updates.
Still, a static npc with nothing to do except fuck is lame.
Give us some classes & wicked npcs. C'mon fen- fuckin deepthroat us for a few updates & then you can go back to peddling minor additions.

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
Hello.

Could someone help me get past minigames in the new tutorial?
They are not accessible for screenreaders and the only way to pass them is the use of the impulse cheat.
I tried searching the source code on Github for First-14, but without results.
Which is strange, because I managed to find every minigame from the rest of the game I had to use impulse on.
I am currently in the airlock, I choose "Exploit vuln", then start.
After that the minigame is not accessible.
So I need someone to tell me what to type once unaccessible crap starts.
For all minigames if there is more.
This is just the first I found.

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Submitting to the overqueen in the tutorial makes it sound like she makes a return. Is it safe to assume that isn't implemented yet? Got me kind of hyped but don't know if I should get my hopes up

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
From my understanding the BOOBS mod is a much older version of the game, and hasn't been updated to the current build. The imagepack allows you to enlarge character portraits and see images for certain scenes. The imagepack in the BOOBS mod version is merely an imagepack build for the mod, not the current build.
oh thanks now I understand, It kinda confusing at the first cause there is lot of optional download like swf and exe but thanks now I know

Reactions: BigDickMofo
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes