Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Is there any difference between the image pack and the other downloads? I want to see if getting the image pack is worth the trouble of finding an application that will run swf files without adobe flash player.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Not quite what I had in mind lol. Might go the herm route on my female character, but for my dude character I was checking if she needed the dick to become a bimbo.
Pretty much i would say that she has no other route. I have tweaked up with TiTsed to change some variables... but she still appears with D. (as Space Urta - because i play in silly mode)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is it possible to turn Penny into a bimbo without giving her a 17" horse cock?
She will become a futa once she is bimbofied. Pretty much the majority of her content bimbo or non bimbo is centered around her being a futa. Shwewas partly written by Fenoxo afterall.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is the boobs mod still compatible? and what is it anyways?
It is not compatible. It is abandoned project also. It was a modded version of this game. (based on very old version)
While the name may suggest something cool - it isn't. One reason to play it would be only to roll-back to old times to have incest content, which has been rewritten in the whole original game.

Sep 20, 2018
Is it possible to turn Penny into a bimbo without giving her a 17" horse cock?
Yeah just like throbZombie said she can have a canine one,but if you don't want her to have a dong don't have her take throbb or give her a synth sheath and just use the ray-gun only.
Any new and good impregnation content? Love so far knocking up Aina, Ula, Quinn and Roxy.
Zheniya a call-girl available for 500 each visit on Tavros;Sera who runs the dark chrysalis on Tavros can be after buying her contract,training her,and convincing her;Stella at the synth beach;Illaria who runs bunny's buns & confectionery on Tavros;a random zil female in the jungle of Mhen'ga;a random raskvel female after having her worship your cock once before then mate pressing in the next encounter in the junk deserts of Tarkus;Briha a scarlet federation deserter found in no-myr's land on Myrellion;Ellie who manages the gift shop on New Texas after an 100k operation with Dr. Lessau if you're not a leithan;Mirrin a trainer at ten ton gym on New Texas,frostwrym(s) on the far side icy plains of Uveto;Quaelle who works at breedwell station;Khorgan,Sam,Tam can all be found on Gastigoth after defeating them.

Last edited:

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Hi
can someone explain to me how to use image packs, im new to that stuff and dont have any idea how it works, i just moved the file with the extracted files of tits and nothing is happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep
D

Deleted member 3463984

Hi
can someone explain to me how to use image packs, im new to that stuff and dont have any idea how it works, i just moved the file with the extracted files of tits and nothing is happening.
Step 1: Download the image pack's swf file.
Step 2: Open a standalone flash player. If you don't have one, download one.
Step 3: Open the file tab in the top left corner and select "Open".
Step 4: Select "Browse", locate the .swf file, and open it.
Step 5: Enjoy TiTS with a few more images.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Yup, that’s because Pateron only bans parent-child incest and not cousin incest. Well, for now.
There's also sibling incest (Tetra & Mica in Mhen'ga), Yet ironically that's the exact pairing with the highest probability of birth defects. It must be the potential ageplay factor of parent-cest that makes it more controversial.

devilHistorian

Dec 6, 2020
How do you play this game? With the death of flash it seems that it would be harder to play this. I tried downloading the .swf file but for some reason, my pc refuses to open it even using a flash player. How do you guys open .swf files? My pc freaks out whenever I open one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Akira-Chan

Dec 9, 2017
How do you play this game? With the death of flash it seems that it would be harder to play this. I tried downloading the .swf file but for some reason, my pc refuses to open it even using a flash player. How do you guys open .swf files? My pc freaks out whenever I open one.
Use a flash debugger for this game since flash already died. You can search it in google since I can't put links yet in my post

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Not terribly enthused about the new update, myself :

Hey guys! I’m back and cranking on crew Gianna! I went through all of her current sex and talk scenes to try and make sure they would make sense in a crew capacity, but being me, I’m sure I missed a few bits here and there that I’ll be happy to clean up as they’re reported to me. Enjoy!

0.8.137 Changelog:

• Gianna can now be recruited! You’ll have to go through dinner with her adoptive father, Big T, but you can recruit her! Just make sure you got to know her first (and slept with her enough!) Currently her crew content is functionally identical to her current suite of content but in portable form, but new scenes are the next topic on my to-do!
  • Evening is here! This bar-going mercenary can be found in the Crash Landing on Dhaal. Feel free to challenge her to games of darts or show her some of the unique guns you’ve found in your adventures! Written by AceInTheHole and coded by Lighterfluid… though it looks like Lighterfluid didn’t set up the author tagging. Don’t fret, it’s fixed for next patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes