Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone know what the new kathrit pregnancy addition entails?
It's the player that can get pregnant with Kaithrit babies. The two npc's that can do it are , and the in Zheng shi.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you see the relationship/obedience values? I haven't played in a year, asking to incase the dev made a change and you can't see that stuff anymore because of his reasons.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
No, but you can always download the AIR version
Hi, is the JAVA version already released? I'm not sure I want to install a Flash Player onto my pc. Thanks!
No, but you can always download the AIR version if using a standalone Flash player is really an issue. You won't get to play the image pack version, though.

Reactions: eightypercent

xamunt

Jan 20, 2018
Why do I have like 7k credits in my pockets after the new tutorial? Isn't it too much and unbalanced?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
by searching the thread because this answer was solved a number of times or searching google lmao, but AIR is the one you want if you don't want to "install" anything.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not like you have anything particularly OP to spend that money on for a good long while anyway, IIRC. Probably more relevant for kitting out your spaceship now than anything else.

Sep 20, 2018
Now that I think about it, is it just me or is the Siegwulfe's appearance partially modeled after the Marvel Character X-23?
the 2 claws maybe
How do you see the relationship/obedience values? I haven't played in a year, asking to in case the dev made a change and you can't see that stuff anymore because of his reasons.
it's in the codex check stats under encounters
Why do I have like 7k credits in my pockets after the new tutorial? Isn't it too much and unbalanced?
no not with weapons and some armor/clothes being hundreds or thousands of credits,plus at the start its mainly to mess with transformations and/or get back to what you were before.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019

More than just the claws.
Choker, bra.
Hair color.
Pretty sure it's inspired by X-23.
It was supposed to be based off Tamwolf which is why she has that whole dog aesthetic. I don’t think Savin intended to make her based off X-23 but more of just a mere coincidence.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Anyxine is your cousin if you're a half Leithan, but you can still sex her :D.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes