Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
i just woke up and found the Biggest update on TiTs yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still Flash...

Last edited by a moderator:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
They really should've started working on the transfer from Flash much sooner. At the very least I think they might need to pull in some extra help to expedite the process, because at this rate it won't be ported until late 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
to this day i am baffled that it takes them so long to proofread content when 99% of proofreading can be done automatically and the game has no complex logic, physics, fighting systems, et cetera or anything that would begin to warrant the speed at which they make this game. the port to javascript even further shows their incompetency, as the game is just a 2d walk in cardinal directions kind of game with some extra stuff tacked on. if they still haven't even proofread some teyaal content from years ago, then my hopes for this game being done at any point in my lifespan are quite small

Feb 16, 2019
I badly want them to finish the game already. It's been like 4 years since I've been playing this game. I absolutely love it and I don't want it to be abandoned or forgotten. Also, I might sound like an idiot, but I didn't know until now in all the years of my playing the game that there were people who were contributing to the story of the game. Are they paid or do they contribute for free? Do the original devs have a concrete story with an end of are they just winging it?

Reactions: GS523523

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I badly want them to finish the game already. It's been like 4 years since I've been playing this game. I absolutely love it and I don't want it to be abandoned or forgotten. Also, I might sound like an idiot, but I didn't know until now in all the years of my playing the game that there were people who were contributing to the story of the game. Are they paid or do they contribute for free? Do the original devs have a concrete story with an end of are they just winging it?
There are dev team members that get paid by the word count to write the scenes/characters. The free contribution is made by users who want either a character/item/transformation expansion or inclusion added so the user will need to write it all the scenes themselves and leave it for the devs to review if they want it to be in their game.

They are very strict though on user contributions especially if it involves characters that belong to the devs, same with transformations those are strict there was a dude who made a 20 page elephant transformation + scenes but still got rejected even though it was pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: smithjohnsonian

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
They are very strict though on user contributions especially if it involves characters that belong to the devs, same with transformations those are strict there was a dude who made a 20 page elephant transformation + scenes but still got rejected even though it was pretty good.
FWIW, the main reason the elephant transformation item got axed was because the Devs polled the userbase about whether or not they would want it added to the game, and everyone pretty heavily said no. Size or quality of submission had nothing to do with it--people didn't really want it in/to take up time being coded if sex scenes, old and new, weren't going to explicitly call attention to the fact the PC-character had a trunk/could use a trunk during sex.

People gotta remember that the parser/engine the game is built around can only take into account so much, and that a lot of the stuff that doesn't really get touched on or put into the game--stuff like feet play; more centaur-centric or naga-centric scenes from the PC viewpoint; water sports; ovipositor scenes; etc--is because both the writing team doesn't enjoy it and freelancers don't submit it when submissions are open.

The best way to have content added to the game, if you want to write for it or have specific things show up, would be to just pick a prexisting character or encounter--and not one of the author's pet favorites--and either write a single scene you want to see, or comission someone to write it for you. (The former is what William, an author for both CoC2 and TiTs, did before they started to submit their own original content, and it's also what the writing post on the forum suggests new writers do if they want to see X or Y content in game.)

/end infodump

Reactions: Archaon11111

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
How do you run the game nowadays? I am sure this has been answered again so if anyone could direct me to the page because searching is hard and it brings up too many results. Do you need to download flash again or run it on an emulator? I had SFW but it wouldn't run the game.

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
How do you run the game nowadays? I am sure this has been answered again so if anyone could direct me to the page because searching is hard and it brings up too many results. Do you need to download flash again or run it on an emulator? I had SFW but it wouldn't run the game.
You would need flash to run it for now, that or adobe air (I think, I dont know for sure I just run standalone flash on linux). You certainly need it for the image packs until they get the javascript port finished in... god knows when.

Reactions: bmul

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Well then, this is not very fun since I am using windows and with every update flash is uninstalled. Thank you though.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Well then, this is not very fun since I am using windows and with every update flash is uninstalled. Thank you though.
Download this:
It will open a blank flash window. Drag and drop .swf to it to play them, and remember to turn off your internet connection and chear your cache after using any cleaning program like CCleaner if you are scared of vulnerability exploits.

Sep 20, 2018
to this day i am baffled that it takes them so long to proofread content when 99% of proofreading can be done automatically and the game has no complex logic, physics, fighting systems, etcetera or anything that would begin to warrant the speed at which they make this game. the port to JavaScript even further shows their incompetency, as the game is just a 2d walk in cardinal directions kind of game with some extra stuff tacked on. if they still haven't even proofread some teyaal content from years ago, then my hopes for this game being done at any point in my lifespan are quite small
Fen wasn't keeping up with submissions for long while(before Dhaal being added),plus they try to make as little typos as they can;as for Teyaal that is major if question,it might be added at later point or might be changed to a different planet all together.

Mar 10, 2021
Every single game thread has these types of people. How about they add a FAQ next to the download button, so people can't complain about not knowing how to search. :cautious:

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes