UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Every single game thread has these types of people. How about they add a FAQ next to the download button, so people can't complain about not knowing how to search. :cautious:
Most people can't even read the last post when it has the answer they're looking for (i saw that happen A LOT) so they will miss an FAQ next to download, that's for sure.

Reactions: Extra_Evil
D

Deleted member 3463984

Thanks for nothing dude, next time i see a thread with 287 pages i surrely will read all the mensagens
Alright, here's my explanation of how to use the image pack, and any other swf, from a page ago.
SaulmanGoodman said:
Step 1: Download the image pack's swf file.
Step 2: Open a standalone flash player. If you don't have one, download one.
Step 3: Open the file tab in the top left corner and select "Open".
Step 4: Select "Browse", locate the .swf file, and open it.
Step 5: Enjoy TiTS with a few more images.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What bonuses dose Gianna give to the ship? Like is there any benefit to having her in the crew like the ship stat bonuses some crew have or is she just there for the quick access to sex options.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So, how do you recruit Gianna? I've done every talk option and had sex with her what must have been enough times over the course of the game. Is it that sex is only raising her affection now? Or what else?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So, how do you recruit Gianna? I've done every talk option and had sex with her what must have been enough times over the course of the game. Is it that sex is only raising her affection now? Or what else?
Have you talked to Big T? The update said you'd have to have dinner with him like a teenager trying to impress his girlfriend's dad :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight
Sep 20, 2018
What bonuses dose Gianna give to the ship? Like is there any benefit to having her in the crew like the ship stat bonuses some crew have or is she just there for the quick access to sex options.
like most crew mates I think she is for access to sex but I've not looked in to it yet and so far the only ones I've seen who have stats for the ship are Anno & Shekka who repair it if its damaged.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Does this game have incest genre?
Not as much as it used to thanks to Patreon, but you can potentially have incestuous relations with your half-sister and a character who will be your cousin if your starting race is half-leithan.However, the majority of the incest content got written out a couple of years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Have you talked to Big T? The update said you'd have to have dinner with him like a teenager trying to impress his girlfriend's dad :rolleyes:
So I tried that in a game I didn't save. It helped it happen the next time I tried with her when I talked to her again that game session, but when I tried it again, it didn't. I just don't know what triggers it.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes