Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
heads-up, you still need flash...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:coffee:

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
Nice, a new male mechanic.

How is this appealing in any way? How does he walk? If he trips and falls on his front does he just bounce back up like a toy? It looks like he shoved BB-8 down his pants. Adjatha why.
There are a number of NPCs that are like this, Shizuya for example
Fen and Co. mostly ignore the impracticality of most sizes until you get to 'larger than their main body' for the sake of fetish fuel.
If their lust addled minds actually had the capacity for it, they would realize that oversized genitals of any kind would be a determent in practically every situation that mattered in an action adventure game

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

How is this appealing in any way? How does he walk? If he trips and falls on his front does he just bounce back up like a toy? It looks like he shoved BB-8 down his pants. Adjatha why.
LOL, Adjatha just gets worse and worse.
There are a number of NPCs that are like this, Shizuya for example
Fen and Co. mostly ignore the impracticality of most sizes until you get to 'larger than their main body' for the sake of fetish fuel.
If their lust addled minds actually had the capacity for it, they would realize that oversized genitals of any kind would be a determent in practically every situation that mattered in an action adventure game
You know, what's funny is that the descriptions are usually "reasonable", but the illustrators just go ham with the proportions, especially Adjatha. For example Anyxine is supposed to have a 12" cock and fist-sized balls, riight?

"Excuse me, sir, but have you seen my balls? I had them right here, but they seem to have gone missing!"

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I've noticed the heads on the burly guys are usually disproportionately small.

Anyway, if no one knows what actually triggers the Gianna recruitment, I guess I'll wait until the next public patch in case it's a bug.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I've noticed the heads on the burly guys are usually disproportionately small.

Anyway, if no one knows what actually triggers the Gianna recruitment, I guess I'll wait until the next public patch in case it's a bug.
fenoxo's site has lenghty posts about his updates, like almost short novels. go there and maybe that will help. unless its bugged then :)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Not as much as it used to thanks to Patreon, but you can potentially have incestuous relations with your half-sister and a character who will be your cousin if your starting race is half-leithan.However, the majority of the incest content got written out a couple of years ago.
was rape also taken out? I haven't played this game in over a year.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I haven't played this game in over a year.
Then nothing from your play through was removed or cut honestly I never consider anything here rape since both PC/Enemy scream "YES" on every defeat scene or just act overly submissive BDSM style the only actual rape scenes were removed and that was like from 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiWaref

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Then nothing from your play through was removed or cut honestly I never consider anything here rape since both PC/Enemy scream "YES" on every defeat scene or just act overly submissive BDSM style the only actual rape scenes were removed and that was like from 5 years ago.
Then it may have been longer than a year because I do remember scenes where defeated didn't want it, those were my favorites.

Reactions: battleguy

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I only play the straight scenes too... an its been a while. when I stopped playing fen had just started working on a cold ice planet.
there's rape scenes on uvento ( the icy planet) , there is a milodian priestess who wants yo babies and technically is raped when you buttfuck her instead of just fucking her. The waitress from tarkus that is moved to canadia is technically raped as well, since he is a virgin when you meet him and the whole process is forced upon him, your cousin's bodyguard first sex scene when you lost to him on the jungle planet is a rape scene , on merrilion half the enemies there rape you , like it's not that uncommon, jus tplay the game and see how the scenes feel to you. Cuz the only difference between consentual sex and rape is if one of the partners doesn't like and and says stop , but the action continues.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019

Adj is going to do the same with the new T bust unfortunately. I think I’m going to stick to Shou’s lol.

A344A6DF-9BFC-42E7-8487-B9390147CC82.jpeg

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
there's rape scenes on uvento ( the icy planet) , there is a milodian priestess who wants yo babies and technically is raped when you buttfuck her instead of just fucking her. The waitress from tarkus that is moved to canadia is technically raped as well, since he is a virgin when you meet him and the whole process is forced upon him, your cousin's bodyguard first sex scene when you lost to him on the jungle planet is a rape scene , on merrilion half the enemies there rape you , like it's not that uncommon, jus tplay the game and see how the scenes feel to you. Cuz the only difference between consentual sex and rape is if one of the partners doesn't like and and says stop , but the action continues.
I only play the straight scenes too... an its been a while. when I stopped playing fen had just started working on a cold ice planet.
Yeah you're right ignore me, there's actually straight up rape still here and heavy dubious consent. Like the bee girl enemy in Mhenga can be paralyzed and used by you without her getting any pleasure and there's a hypnotist on Tarkus that just mind controls you.

Forgot about those don't know why but they are text book definition of rape

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Placidarrest

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah you're right ignore me, there's actually straight up rape still here and heavy dubious consent. Like the bee girl enemy in Mhenga can be paralyzed and used by you without her getting any pleasure and there's a hypnotist on Tarkus that just mind controls you.

Forgot about those don't know why but they are text book definition of rape
ok, so with the exception of the ice planets, ones I am already familiar with

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes