Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Yeah you're right ignore me, there's actually straight up rape still here and heavy dubious consent. Like the bee girl enemy in Mhenga can be paralyzed and used by you without her getting any pleasure and there's a hypnotist on Tarkus that just mind controls you.

Forgot about those don't know why but they are text book definition of rape
I mean Trials is quite tame, Corruption of Champions was a rape fantasy

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
have to ask, saw a reference that you can have multiple parasite tails according to the description, curious how since they get rid of any existing tails when you get them and they have no interest after you get one.

found the answer to my question.

use either catnip or pupper popper to convert the tails to non parasites, then use another mutation item to increase the number of tails. the two I've found are nepeta for catnip (2 tails) and foxfire for pupper (9 tails).

Last edited:

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
is it possible to reset a NPC? long time ago i picked the wrong option for Brandt and i cant to anything with her now. but i would like to see her Scene if Possible without making a new savegame.
Thanks in Advance

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
is it possible to reset a NPC? long time ago i picked the wrong option for Brandt and i cant to anything with her now. but i would like to see her Scene if Possible without making a new savegame.
Thanks in Advance
probably your best bet is save editors, but I'm not sure how interlocked things are. as in it can be risky to do such. but the cheat codes i saw only reset very specific quest lines, so odds seem fair the one you're mentioning isn't one.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone got a save from before Zaalt subquest?Cant get Anyxine new scene without a related key item

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone got a save from before Zaalt subquest?Cant get Anyxine new scene without a related key item
You dont need other people save for that. Go and download editor for TiTS which is named TiTsEd ( )
Open up the editor. In the editor open your save file. Than:
1) go to Key Items tab
2) search: "cores"
3) check on "Uveto A.I. Cores"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save it. Now go to the game and check out. Open this edited save file in game. Go to "Inventory", than "Key Item". Scroll on the list of items until you see "Uveto A.I. Cores ...". If it ain't there - you messed something up on editing.
Now you can trigger new scene. Fly to the Uveto and go to Anyxine office.

Hope that helps! :cool:(y)

Reactions: organord
D

Deleted member 3463984

can someone tell me what the different downloads are, or which one i should download for the full game on windows
You're best off with the imagepack. It's an swf so you'll need a standalone flash player to use it, but it has various extra images and the ability to increase the size of the busts, which no other version has.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You dont need other people save for that. Go and download editor for TiTS which is named TiTsEd ( )
Open up the editor. In the editor open your save file. Than:
1) go to Key Items tab
2) search: "cores"
3) check on "Uveto A.I. Cores"
Save it. Now go to the game and check out. Open this edited save file in game. Go to "Inventory", than "Key Item". Scroll on the list of items until you see "Uveto A.I. Cores ...". If it ain't there - you messed something up on editing.
Now you can trigger new scene. Fly to the Uveto and go to Anyxine office.

Hope that helps! :cool:(y)
Oh, you knew how to do that one? You have to watch it with save editing things like that in general. I wanted to see if the Anno on Kade scene would count toward recruiting Anno in a game, since the game seems like it counts it like that, but now I can't with that pc because it will NEVER spawn again because I changed something with the save editor and don't know what to change back. I don't know if I even can or if something about the sequence makes the game never trigger it again.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh, you knew how to do that one?
Erm, not realy, no. I just fast checked it in save editor to be viable way to trigger her talk.
You have to watch it with save editing things like that in general.
Thats only partialy true. You can do some quests by using "impulse" cheat. That can basically trigger scenes.
I wanted to see if the Anno on Kade scene would count toward recruiting Anno in a game, since the game seems like it counts it like that, but now I can't with that pc because it will NEVER spawn again because I changed something with the save editor and don't know what to change back.
Pretty sure you could search in editor.
Need to experiment more. Remember to use red "x" to remove any value from a flag. As simply putting zero value may not work sometimes. If game had some checks in the code to detect any value of the flag - which zero is also a numerical value - that can trigger something only after the detection of that value. Can't explain it better. Simply to say non-value flags are better to start than zero filled. Idk what you did to your save file.
Editor is a tool. If you could brick something up with it - surely you can fix it also.

Edit: Save Editor has got also a "memory" of certain edits. Hit "Open" and you will see the list of backups... it keeps 10 last changed files.

Last edited:
Reactions: KMN

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Erm, not realy, no. I just fast checked it in save editor to be viable way to trigger her talk.

Thats only partialy true. You can do some quests by using "impulse" cheat. That can basically trigger scenes.

Pretty sure you could search in editor.
Need to experiment more. Remember to use red "x" to remove any value from a flag. As simply putting zero value may not work sometimes. If game had some checks in the code to detect any value of the flag - which zero is also a numerical value - that can trigger something only after the detection of that value. Can't explain it better. Simply to say non-value flags are better to start than zero filled. Idk what you did to your save file.
Editor is a tool. If you could brick something up with it - surely you can fix it also.

Edit: Save Editor has got also a "memory" of certain edits. Hit "Open" and you will see the list of backups... it keeps 10 last changed files.
So you're saying I'd have to just scrub the introduction. What might that do with things that were triggered by it already present?

Happened some time ago, the previous list isn't going to do anything.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So you're saying I'd have to just scrub the introduction. What might that do with things that were triggered by it already present?
Happened some time ago, the previous list isn't going to do anything.
I just told you how to experiment to recover YOUR mistake. I am not sitting before your game nor i do will think it over for you. Anno has too much content just to remove all the flags. Same goes for any character tbh. Just read the flags and figure this out. There is no manual to repair unseen save file.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Wait, is the Save Editor saying that scene only triggers once? I'm pretty sure it used to repeatedly.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Looks like planet 5 (forgive me I forgot its name and I didnt see its name in the log) is still just a bunch of empty space and the bottom around the clothes shop is nothing but placeholder.

Pain.

Sep 20, 2018
can someone tell me what the different downloads are, or which one i should download for the full game on windows
they are all the full game up to that version,the diffences between types is:Air should work from clicking file once its downloaded,swf/image pak need a standalone flashplayer to play on windows plus image pak adds images not in other types of the game,apk I think are for smartphones

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Looks like planet 5 (forgive me I forgot its name and I didnt see its name in the log) is still just a bunch of empty space and the bottom around the clothes shop is nothing but placeholder.

Pain.
From what i recall, things slowed down due to almost everyone on staff working on the HTML5/JS engine port. Loads of written submissions for new content are still on queue for over a year now, so a lot of content is still awaiting greenlight to being added, but even if flash didn't died, it would've stayed at a similar pace, because actionscript was a crapshoot for years. I just hope the new codebase being built speeds up development at as steady accelerating pace for the remainder of the game's growing cycle towards completion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
From what i recall, things slowed down due to almost everyone on staff working on the HTML5/JS engine port. Loads of written submissions for new content are still on queue for over a year now, so a lot of content is still awaiting greenlight to being added, but even if flash didn't died, it would've stayed at a similar pace, because actionscript was a crapshoot for years. I just hope the new codebase being built speeds up development at as steady accelerating pace for the remainder of the game's growing cycle towards completion.
Then maybe Fenoxo should put it on hold until the engine is changed... Should probably just use Renpy, given what Hanako Games did with their "Magical Diary" series in that engine (somewhat similar concept)... or do you go Java like Lilith's Throne... I think an engine adjustment should just be made and skip the updates until its complete.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes