Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Then maybe Fenoxo should put it on hold until the engine is changed... Should probably just use Renpy, given what Hanako Games did with their "Magical Diary" series in that engine (somewhat similar concept)... or do you go Java like Lilith's Throne... I think an engine adjustment should just be made and skip the updates until its complete.
It's been worked on for most of last year, so it's already too far from that step. The goal is to make the transfer this year. They're doing as much as possible just adding a little at a time with what can already be done here just to keep us sated, so it's fine enough. I say a little at a time, but it is still almost a million words of content added every month. Which is a lot of money for a writer, whenever it makes the cut in an update.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Wish there was a way to bimbo Penny without also giving her a cock.
I don't do bimbos a lot, so i don't know, but if you just zap her before giving her one, does she grow one then ?
Cause i always go through the trouble to grow her one, make it has big as possible and either end it there if i want "normal" her or go full slut if i want to bimbo her. So if it's making her grow one i'll stop going through all that.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I don't do bimbos a lot, so i don't know, but if you just zap her before giving her one, does she grow one then ?
Cause i always go through the trouble to grow her one, make it has big as possible and either end it there if i want "normal" her or go full slut if i want to bimbo her. So if it's making her grow one i'll stop going through all that.
Yep. She automatically grows one if you bimbo her.

Also while I'm dreaming it'd be nice to force Reaha to get addicted to pleasure patches again after curing her of it.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Also while I'm dreaming it'd be nice to force Reaha to get addicted to pleasure patches again after curing her of it.
While we're doing that, I'd like the armor you can give some characters to mean something outside of the bedroom. Any more content for Reaha at all is closer to realistic, though.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yep. She automatically grows one if you bimbo her.

I wish we could just treat her like an actual sex slave instead of being forced to be super nice to her just to unlock her extra content, her personal story is pretty boring.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You know a much as the BOOBS mod simply gets labelled as the incest mod it did have a lot of features I miss.

Like the ability to purchase any weapon from your shop or all stats get maxed with each level, all character creation perks obtainable. It just got rid off so much useless grind and allowed linux players that can't use the TITS editor to actually build the character we want.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well, maybe someone should get to working on a new mod.
Not possible, the public source code is really outdated since a proper new one hasn't been released in years and its confirmed there won't be another release until the javascript is done.

Thats partly why the mod is stuck at version 0.7 and the fan wiki wasn't updated for a very long time.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Wish there was a way to bimbo Penny without also giving her a cock.
But she actually wants one... She loves using strap ons, so her curiousity takes over. The option would be nice... but alas its not presented.

I always play Futa and its one of my favorite fetishes... so I dont mind it tbh.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For dom Sera just do her questline where she makes big cash during a trade agreement, depends on your choices she makes a lot of money and will give you a weekly income.
So just wait for it to come about... ok. I bought her with my bimbo lol thats pretty hilarious ngl.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Well crap... Now I know what to aim for in my next playthrough... After I accidently let it slip that I'm a hero to Dr. Badger.
Sadly... Sara ignores your bimbo status and if you subbed to her, she does mention that... Playing as a bimbo is rather disappointing ngl also you insta-lose fights and cant do combat... much less face a venus pitcher lol

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sadly... Sara ignores your bimbo status and if you subbed to her, she does mention that... Playing as a bimbo is rather disappointing ngl also you insta-lose fights and cant do combat... much less face a venus pitcher lol
Thats kinda the point though of going a bimbo in this game just being a walking fleshlight. Its why a bimbo gets hypnotized way easier by the rapist hypnotist compared tot he regular character who needs 20 hypno sessions.

Reactions: Asia Argento

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Thats kinda the point though of going a bimbo in this game just being a walking fleshlight. Its why a bimbo gets hypnotized way easier by the rapist hypnotist compared tot he regular character who needs 20 hypno sessions.
Who's the rapist hypnotist?

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Lane the character form Tarkus that allows you to pick their gender and tricks the PC when offering stat boosts and puts you in a trance from then on there are varying scenes of he/she doing whatever to the PC
I havent done her content, simple yes or no answer if you would... Do you think its worth it given I have went out there and got with the power bottom runner girl? And the myr queen?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes