redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah I was gonna say...they're not really a writer I look forward to reading from. Their stuff tends to be kinda one-note and meh.

View attachment 1134293

Quality assertions aside, I wonder which VNs she's written for.

I am a professional writer, I write and edit on commission, and am one of the lead writers for VN companies "Lupiesoft" and "Tsukiware"
from

Reactions: Kallisto

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh, so actual runner, not some smuggler like Savin's Mary Sue, shipper like Kaede or "runner" in some underworld or fugitive sense like Kara or Evening.
So the main Queen, not the merchant or warrior queen.
Yes. She is running. The exercise type running just north of the bar and to the west of the asshole cop who you cuck for the princess on Tavros... She only likes macho non-bull men though... So if you made your penis into a freak peen, she wont go for it... nor Taurs... but power bottoms (doms who prefer being on bottom) are kinda hot ngl.

Yes the Gold Myr Queen on Myrellion that everyone looks to as a leader has some scenes. Surprisingly decent tbh. So does the red myr General too.

I dont think I am speaking incorrectly... but hope you got it with this...

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Yes. She is running. The exercise type running just north of the bar and to the west of the asshole cop who you cuck for the princess on Tavros... She only likes macho non-bull men though... So if you made your penis into a freak peen, she wont go for it... nor Taurs... but power bottoms (doms who prefer being on bottom) are kinda hot ngl.

Yes the Gold Myr Queen on Myrellion that everyone looks to as a leader has some scenes. Surprisingly decent tbh. So does the red myr General too.

I dont think I am speaking incorrectly... but hope you got it with this...
Well, one point of confusion is acting like either of those are hard to get. I feel like you're sort of railroaded to do Irrelia's quest. Only ones I remember actually being that hard are what I read about Emmy on the wiki and sort of Evening if you still want the biggest dick that will fit and I don't really know about the other queens or Savin's avatar Sue. I guess Kaede can be rare for people who don't know they almost always show up at the tavros bar, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

DarkMesh

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone know how to remove mini-games? My brain just cannot get around the "on/off" game and is killing it for me!

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Anyone know how to remove mini-games? My brain just cannot get around the "on/off" game and is killing it for me!
The on-off game is easy if you know the trick: start from one corner and you'll always end in the diagonally opposite corner.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
dont mind me, just passing through

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, some questions.

1) Does anyone have a up-to-date save file? By which I mean, a file I can load up and start playing from. See (2) for reason.

2) How do I use the Save Editor? I played a previous verison and used a previous version of the editor before my computer died on me and I had to reset the whole thing. I seem to remember the save editor being easy to use, but now I have no idea what I should do to start it. Please help.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Okay, some questions.

2) How do I use the Save Editor? I played a previous verison and used a previous version of the editor before my computer died on me and I had to reset the whole thing. I seem to remember the save editor being easy to use, but now I have no idea what I should do to start it. Please help.
There's nothing to it. Just download the .zip, extract, and enjoy, no installation necessary. It's got a few directories that it searches by default, but you can use the "Import" option if they don't show up automatically.

Reactions: Missmiles

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There's nothing to it. Just download the .zip, extract, and enjoy, no installation necessary. It's got a few directories that it searches by default, but you can use the "Import" option if they don't show up automatically.
No, no. You misunderstand me.

I mean I don't know how to even start the editor up. I downloaded it, unpacked it, and...nothing. I see the TiTsEd file, I see a bunch of sln and whatever files, but I haven't the foggiest idea of HOW to use them to, you know, edit my saves.

There's no exe file or application file to indicate what I should do to boot it up.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
No, no. You misunderstand me.

I mean I don't know how to even start the editor up. I downloaded it, unpacked it, and...nothing. I see the TiTsEd file, I see a bunch of sln and whatever files, but I haven't the foggiest idea of HOW to use them to, you know, edit my saves.

There's no exe file or application file to indicate what I should do to boot it up.
Open the file
Screenshot 2021-04-15 204319.png
then
Screenshot 2021-04-15 204351.png and finally
Screenshot 2021-04-15 204501.png
hope it helps.

Nov 17, 2017
Read back a page, you lazy goddamn cockroach. I am really fucking sick of you people polluting the thread with some variant of this same mindless question.
Direct quote from the page
"
To play this game you will need adobe flash player
or any standalone flash player still working after December 31st, 2020.
"
I wanted a recommendation on a standalone flash player in 2021 since I'm pretty sure adobe started working by default. The couple players I tried out (ruffle and lightspark) didn't work for a couple of stuff. Now instead of answering a simple question or ignoring it and moving along, you started bitching. As you can see we have now a chain of replies unrelated to the thread. For someone complaining of thread pollution you sure were all too happy to indulge. You know the saying - glass houses and all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: CelestinXXX
Nov 17, 2017
The instructions are right there in the OP, buddy. It even has links and everything.
I assumed the link went to vanilla adobe that would just tell me that the format was no longer supported. Other standalone flash players were kinda meh for stuff that was fairly recent at the time of official discontinuation.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes