Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I assumed the link went to vanilla adobe that would just tell me that the format was no longer supported. Other standalone flash players were kinda meh for stuff that was fairly recent at the time of official discontinuation.
Well next time, how about you actually read the instructions, and go through the links in the OP that are posted literally for your convenience before asking questions? It would save time for everyone involved and wouldn't clog up the thread with the same questions and answers over and over.

Reactions: DrLopunny and OofSs

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Anyway, glad they fixed Gianna in the Public update. Didn't want to skip content getting her cheating with the bug.

Not sure whether not being able to directly recruit her was the bug or if the question about cum inflation gives just enough interactions to qualify, though. They're ass-holes if it was the latter, since not everyone is into every sex option that was available before that was implemented.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento
Nov 17, 2017
Well next time, how about you actually read the instructions, and go through the links in the OP that are posted literally for your convenience before asking questions? It would save time for everyone involved and wouldn't clog up the thread with the same questions and answers over and over.
That's precisely what I did. I even tried 2 different Flash player alternatives that didn't run that well. My only mistake was assuming the standalone flash player to point out to a discontinued version since I have no timeline reference to when that link got introduced.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
That's precisely what I did. I even tried 2 different Flash player alternatives that didn't run that well. My only mistake was assuming the standalone flash player to point out to a discontinued version since I have no timeline reference to when that link got introduced.
Wait, i'm confused. So you downloaded from the link in the OP and it didn't work?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
people say it's random, but you showed me there is pattern, and i thank you for it
Apparently there's more to it than it seems. I can usually manage on Tarkus but have to save scum until I can't stand it with the safe on the Kasmira.

Another question:Do you actually have to watch Blue masturbate as part of getting Pink?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Apparently there's more to it than it seems. I can usually manage on Tarkus but have to save scum until I can't stand it with the safe on the Kasmira.

Another question:Do you actually have to watch Blue masturbate as part of getting Pink?
Ok, i admit, a had to do some research since i didn't know what the kasmira was and who blue and pink were.
And now that i know, i can't answer you, the kashima (not kasmira) inciddent is something i had done once (at release) and i don't remember a thing about it.
As for the love starz, i never bothered to do it since i'm not really into the whole idol thing, but i found a HUGE chart on the wiki and i mean it, this thing is huge
LoveStarzpng.png
I hope it helps a little at least.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Ok, i admit, a had to do some research since i didn't know what the kasmira was and who blue and pink were.
And now that i know, i can't answer you, the kashima (not kasmira) inciddent is something i had done once (at release) and i don't remember a thing about it.
As for the love starz, i never bothered to do it since i'm not really into the whole idol thing, but i found a HUGE chart on the wiki and i mean it, this thing is huge
View attachment 1146403
Fuck, I didn't think I'd need a bus map to get to bone town with them. Somebody was really damn proud of this.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 1146403
Thanks. So no way to be with her without sex with 1 of the others. Can't say that pushiness surprises me at this point. Generous to even offer to be with the manipulative cunt to begin with.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Just to be sure , i checked my links (the "how to use" too).
if anything's wrong, dont hesitate to tell me :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry for the delay, where i live it was 2 am....
anyway , Enjoy :D

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes