UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
under a taur type belly usualy by some form of restraint and ur fucked wherever said creature takes u ...ur kinda just a literall cocksleeve
I think this has another name, but i can't remember what.
But yeah, now i'm curious, is there any ?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
it was hinted as a thing but not any scenes as far as i know and bellyriding hentai look it up on images thats the only word i know of for this specific thing...and its HOT

organord

Jun 10, 2020
There's at least one such scene that I'm aware of, with this NPC on Uveto:

Jerynn has a dominance score. This score activates when the player has sex with Jerynn in The Freezer and then decides to Share each other’s warmth.
Each time Captain Steele succumbs to the cold while exploring the Frozen Tundra of Uveto while not being a taur, Jerynn will continue to offer the player a ride with the player strapped to her undercarriage taking several gallons of Dragon cum over the course of the journey back to Irestead.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I think this has another name, but i can't remember what.
But yeah, now i'm curious, is there any ?
On Uveto go in the cold zone, unequip warm belt and hardlight tent then rest or wander until you lose all your hp you'll be rescue by a Leithan and can get a wexy ride home under her.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
it was hinted as a thing but not any scenes as far as i know and bellyriding hentai look it up on images thats the only word i know of for this specific thing...and its HOT
Ok, so after some "research", i found that this is called by a few names.
- Fanny packing (if it's upright by a bipedal)
- Cock sleeving
- Belly riding (most common / if it's by a quadruped)
- Meat armor / Nikuyoroi (in japanese apparently, don't quote me on that one)
- Undercarriage
- "Baby fucking" (I think this one is a joke)

organord

Jun 10, 2020
The meat armor one is correct, yeah. 肉鎧 if you want to do a pixiv tag search or something.

They usually use it between evil bipedal fantasy races (eg. orcs, ogres) and captured female elves/heroes/knights etc. The female is strapped to their front.
Even though the orc/ogre tends to be much larger, the hostage's entire body can at least shield their vitals, and make it significantly harder for a good-aligned hero to attack freely, hence the "armor" part. Plus, of course, the whole easy-access fucksleeve thing.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
The meat armor one is correct, yeah. 肉鎧 if you want to do a pixiv tag search or something.

They usually use it between evil bipedal fantasy races (eg. orcs, ogres) and captured female elves/heroes/knights etc. The female is strapped to their front.
Even though the orc/ogre tends to be much larger, the hostage's entire body can at least shield their vitals, and make it significantly harder for a good-aligned hero to attack freely, hence the "armor" part. Plus, of course, the whole easy-access fucksleeve thing.
550096-youtube_0.jpg

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
If you are in rut non-taurs can have sex and impregnate her. Just use breeders bliss. Note, to get the "motherhood" talk you have to have had sex with her 5 times, at least 1 one of them rut sex. Also she must be buzzed, not sober or drunk.
Thanks mate, it's too late tho as I already pregged her.

That's also bizarrely elaborate, especially the rut part but whatever

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
under a taur type belly usualy by some form of restraint and ur fucked wherever said creature takes u ...ur kinda just a literall cocksleeve
Also Haley in the New Texas milking barn has a scene like this. You have to make a bet with her and then lose. It's a short little scene as she takes you back to her house for more fucking (after using you in the barn a bit).

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
If anyone reads this that has a account, the page is missing the Get Stuffed -> Keep Going -> Cowgirl -> Egg Milking victory sex scenes for MCs with a vagina that result in an eggnancy.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
If anyone reads this that has a account, the page is missing the Get Stuffed -> Keep Going -> Cowgirl -> Egg Milking victory sex scenes for MCs with a vagina that result in an eggnancy.
Pretty sure the wiki editors said they won't bother with the wiki until the source code is released which is gonna be when the java version gets released.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
guys i need help with the warqueen questline from myrellion. im done with the quest and i really wanna meet estallia on mhenga now that she is supposed to be there, but i cant find her anywhere. also not on myrellion, so i dont think i forgot something. i know theres nothing to do with her yet but im still super confused and i kinda feel like i need it just for completions' sake. where exactly on mhenga is she supposed to be once she has relocated there? and might i have forgotten something? the quest itself says "completed"

Edit: i checked the map of mhenga in the wiki and it showed an NPC on the first green square outside of Esbeth, is that where she is supposed to be? if so. why isnt she there then, even tho im done with the quest and agreed to relocate her there?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
guys i need help with the warqueen questline from myrellion. im done with the quest and i really wanna meet estallia on mhenga now that she is supposed to be there, but i cant find her anywhere. also not on myrellion, so i dont think i forgot something. i know theres nothing to do with her yet but im still super confused and i kinda feel like i need it just for completions' sake. where exactly on mhenga is she supposed to be once she has relocated there? and might i have forgotten something? the quest itself says "completed"

Edit: i checked the map of mhenga in the wiki and it showed an NPC on the first green square outside of Esbeth, is that where she is supposed to be? if so. why isnt she there then, even tho im done with the quest and agreed to relocate her there?
Try giving it an ingame week and she might show up. I think it depends on which transportation method you picked decides how fast you see her there.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
Try giving it an ingame week and she might show up. I think it depends on which transportation method you picked decides how fast you see her there.
i mean, its already been multiple weeks ingame, she just doesnt show up. i dont think the time is the point, it must be bugged smh. or smth.
either that or im missing an encounter somewhere that i need to do first.

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
I have a rather new android phone, so I know outdated isn't the issue; but when I install either arm or x86 to install on my phone, it just... Opens the apk up and shows folders inside to "extract" instead of install and does nothing.. would appreciate information.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I have a rather new android phone, so I know outdated isn't the issue; but when I install either arm or x86 to install on my phone, it just... Opens the apk up and shows folders inside to "extract" instead of install and does nothing.. would appreciate information.
Try installing using SAI from appstore. It will give out information if the installation failed somehow.

RenFL

May 20, 2020
i mean, its already been multiple weeks ingame, she just doesnt show up. i dont think the time is the point, it must be bugged smh. or smth.
either that or im missing an encounter somewhere that i need to do first.
She appears in two new tiles to the west of Carl's shop. IDK about the timing tho

RenFL

May 20, 2020
I'm having trouble using TiTed, my computer says it's path is to long and I need special permission to run it.
Do you guys have any solutions and or instruction of how to fix this?
Path might be because it's nested in too many folders or you have really long folder names. Try making them shorter or moving it to the desktop temporarily to test.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
My game keep crashing when the pregnancy I got from Slyvie progresses to the first stage caused by a stack overflow. Any solutions, or do I need to wait for the new version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes