D

Deleted member 3463984

Now this just feels like a weak jab at the non futa fans of the community.

View attachment 1178818
>savin
i'm not surprised. i don't think it's a jab at people who don't like futa though, savin just goes full sperg at the concept of his characters being made into anything other than what he wants them to be. i could feel the seethe in syri's dialogue when she went on an autistic rant when you asked her if she was considering getting rid or her dick as well.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
savin just goes full sperg at the concept of his characters being made into anything other than what he wants them to be.
Yeah, that's Savin alright. when Fenoxo released the source code for CoC, Savin freaked out and cried and complained to the modders that they couldn't mod his characters, so they didn't.
Even people modding his characters makes him upset.
What a shame that it's mainly him and Observer that work on CoC2. But hey, atleast that means they stay away from TITS.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019

View attachment 1178818
On one point, she does have a point about gryvains being herms and plays the part of one, but on another hand, this came off way too spiteful that the writer had to pile it on with “I can order you to take it off” to find an excuse to villainize the player more.

Also, the fourth paragraph sounds repetitive since Steele just asked her if she could take off her dick lol.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
On one point, she does have a point about gryvains being herms and plays the part of one, but on another hand, this came off way too spiteful that the writer had to pile it on with “I can order you to take it off” to find an excuse to villainize the player more.

Also, the fourth paragraph sounds repetitive since Steele just asked her if she could take off her dick lol.
She's lucky that this is a "play nice" universe or I'd have sent her clearly-malfunctioning ass off to the scrapheap.

D

Deleted member 3463984

She's lucky that this is a "play nice" universe or I'd have sent her clearly-malfunctioning ass off to the scrapheap.
you can kill her when you steal the sidewinder if you don't mind redoing everything you did after that

Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1178818
no that's a direct back hand comment at those people
>savin
i'm not surprised. i don't think it's a jab at people who don't like futa though, savin just goes full sperg at the concept of his characters being made into anything other than what he wants them to be. i could feel the seethe in Syri's dialogue when she went on an autistic rant when you asked her if she was considering getting rid or her dick as well.
Nah Syri not being able to have a veejay after her quest story bugs me more
Yeah, that's Savin alright. when Fenoxo released the source code for CoC, Savin freaked out and cried and complained to the modders that they couldn't mod his characters, so they didn't.
Even people modding his characters makes him upset.
What a shame that it's mainly him and Observer that work on CoC2. But hey, at least that means they stay away from TITS.
i like how champions 2 is coming along

Reactions: Umbral Knight

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Nah Syri not being able to have a veejay after her quest story bugs me more
Exactly. Everything about her backstory and the way the quest is setup implies you'll be able to fix her genital swap, and then Savin goes lol just kidding.

I haven't played CoC II yet, but I've read that Observer does the same tease and denial with Kinu incest.

Reactions: throbzombie

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I've already said my piece before on TiTs & CoC 2. The whole hands off approach the player has in regards to choices unless it's to remove a character or not through inaction or a blatantly mundane 'haha choose the right option or suffer' right & wrong path is why these games have little to no replayability. What's it like without X character? Will they respond if I come back with thirteen tits and a tail vag? What if I'm pregnant with someone's kid or come back gender swapped and they don't recognize me? Little shit that really has no difference only gets added as a formality and not a plot point. By the newest mission where we're making fun of our rival and dancing with them it feels like you're playing a rigged game of poker- you just have to know the dealer (the writers) are cheating to win. I get it's all funded content but without interesting options besides haha space titties grow bigger/dick get hard etc, there reaches a point where you go- 'eh, I've seen syri and red head- do I really need to bother with the rest of the pirate stuff? Probably not.'

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So I'm on dhaal and I currently have a main quest to investigate Paragon over the disappearance of cousin. I've gone in Paragon Playground and used Wander about 10 times and can't progress the quest. Am I missing something or has this quest not been developed any further yet?

D

Deleted member 3463984

So I'm on dhaal and I currently have a main quest to investigate Paragon over the disappearance of cousin. I've gone in Paragon Playground and used Wander about 10 times and can't progress the quest. Am I missing something or has this quest not been developed any further yet?
it's not in

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
In a universe where people seem to almost routinely lose their minds in mind breaking lust fugues and body morphing nanites and chemicals are literally in every vending machine, rewriting a robot sits pretty low on the difficulty scale I'd think.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
New public update and Imagepack update has a bug that stops the game if you try the new Gianna scene, fyi.

0.8.142 Changelog:

• Crew Gianna has a new scene available. It requires Gianna to have a donger installed, the player character to have a vagina, and the player character to be bipedal – because there’s some mating press-style hijinx involved. It clocks in at around 5,900 words of total text with a fair bit of variation thrown in for spice. If I ever decide to write another character with variable breasts, butt, lips, dong, and body temperature, kindly slap the shit out of me. (Note: this scene could probably still use some edits, be on guard for typos and slap ’em in a bug report if you spot ’em.)
  • Sera’s “Tainted Love” expansion by Nonesuch was added by Jacques00. If Sera is your mistress, it’s possible for her to get sick and need your help running the shop. It’s a one-time event, but repeat chances to work the desk are in on a random trigger. Note: you need to be eligible to collect their salary payment in order to trigger it.
  • Gianna got a whole mess of new busts courtesy of Morgore – 16 total with 16 more variants that require some more writing from me before players will be able to see them…
  • Adjatha’s busts for Salacious Sally and Azariah are now live. Check them out on Dhaal!
  • Some fixes for Sylvie pregnancy were added, courtesy of DrunkZombie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Placidarrest
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes