throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
In a universe where people seem to almost routinely lose their minds in mind breaking lust fugues and body morphing nanites and chemicals are literally in every vending machine, rewriting a robot sits pretty low on the difficulty scale I'd think.
It was a bit of a joke, brother.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Unfortunately the reality of letting other writers in and needing to satisfy a community (lol) means the smut takes precedence over the variability. Speaking as someone who wrote a few scenes for Free Cities, every additional variable to keep a look out for and add to a scene is absolutely boner-drainingly boring and tedious. Writing a paragraph of smut broken down to a hundred or so lines of code sucks. I won't argue the sex scenes thrive with it, but outside is a low priority for smut, imho. Why spend as much time on the talking? Keeping track of player history per NPC would involve absolutely massive amounts of variables and checks that are all just as easy to break, and a lot rarer to see reports of when they do break on weird things.

On the other hand, I sure would love to see writers put more effort into scene variations for first time through, repeat, and my favorite, "we do this too much and I'd lock you in my basement just for sex if I knew you wouldn't escape". Scenes that read like the first time are just lame.

On the unrelated hand, I wish TiTs was more like CoC when it came to extra PC penises getting some action. I'm tired of forgotten dongers, or worse a line of text saying it's swingin' free in the wind.

• Sad
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure if this is a thing in game but I wish there was a Quest or Upgrade that gave a Perk that would let your dong fit anyone. If not a way to take Condensol mid conversation.
Yeah CoC2 has a tentacle transformation that allows access to all cock size scenes even the ones that need more than one dick

Would be great to see here.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Not sure if this is a thing in game but I wish there was a Quest or Upgrade that gave a Perk that would let your dong fit anyone. If not a way to take Condensol mid conversation.

I mean, you could always save edit to have multiple one eyed wonder weasels of varying sizes if you really wanna see everything. But it's admittedly a bit of a pain to do, because a lot of the scenes seem to use exclusive statements about your bologna pony. Like, if you have dongers that qualify for more than one scene, you'll usually always end up with the same scene, and you'll need to get rid of that one to see the others. That's only if you're really determined to see everything though. If you just wanna be able to sling one up every character after just one change, you can probably just add a smaller backup wang that you can ignore except for when you're too big to fit otherwise. Although, I think there's a few scenes that don't take bulk penii into account, and only check the meatrod supreme, so you have to make your first pleasure pole the small one, but then you end up using the teeny weeny in more scenes, and it just turns into a general pain in the ass. And not in the fun way. I think there's a way to get polydicktaly in the game itself without cheating, but it's been a while, and I'm a lazy bastard, so I always just cheated that shit how I wanted it.

But a "spongy" trait or something so that your lil' Richard would squeeze to fit into anything would definitely make the game more fun. No running back and forth trying to alter the size of your Johnson (or save editing), just a grand old time with a collapsible willy. It'd kinda be a bitch to code though. You'd have to go back and add shit to every scene. I mean, you'd really only need to add a check at the front to see the max supported size in the scene, and feed that into the scene to get the text, but you'd have to do that over and over.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
[...]
On the unrelated hand, I wish TiTs was more like CoC when it came to extra PC penises getting some action. I'm tired of forgotten dongers, or worse a line of text saying it's swingin' free in the wind.
I agree that every little variable being tracked would be dumb. Simple checks though that say 'hey, is this character different by a sex change, pregnancy or species? If So, treat player as X Y & or Z'. Even just simple variations like that which insert some quips or jokes in the dialogue that doesn't touch on it later would be cool.

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
Hmm, wiki site is broken now.

Edit: images on wiki broken. And all pages, what contained images too.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Could someone please tell me (without giving any big spoilers), if there are any male character that my female Steele can romance in this game (beyond pure sex), sort of similar to what they have with a certain male Minotaur companion in COC2?

I was hoping for something with Dane, but I'm guessing that's not happening, or hasn't happened yet.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Could someone please tell me (without giving any big spoilers), if there are any male character that my female Steele can romance in this game (beyond pure sex), sort of similar to what they have with a certain male Minotaur companion in COC2?

I was hoping for something with Dane, but I'm guessing that's not happening, or hasn't happened yet.
there's chaurmine if you're ok with scalies
edit: ben also exists but the content he has is pretty much all the content he'll ever have

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

There are a few male crewmembers as well, but I'm unsure how romantic they get. As far as I know you have the catboy Kase and the Milodan guy Eitan that you rehabilitate. Not sure about other people though. You could look through Male characters on the TiTs wiki though to see if you can find any more.

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks! Honestly, I'm kinda shocked that Dane wasn't (or isn't yet) romanceable, or even recruitable. He really seemed like the most obvious romance choice by the amazing sprite they made for him, and I figured he's be a no-brainer for romance and recruitment considering how he features in the storyline. :unsure:

Also, Thank you for the tip regrading TiTs wiki, I'll try searching on there. (y)

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Thanks! Honestly, I'm kinda shocked that Dane wasn't (or isn't yet) romanceable, or even recruitable. He really seemed like the most obvious romance choice by the amazing sprite they made for him, and I figured he's be a no-brainer for romance and recruitment considering how he features in the storyline.

Also, Thank you for the tip regrading TiTs wiki, I'll try searching on there. (y)
It's kind of weird actually. I want to like TiTs more than CoC2. And I do like quite a few of the characters more, but the storyline and quests just aren't as engaging for me. I think that happens with the characters too because TiTs has a much bigger world and so many more characters that unless they're going to become a crewmate or someone very important, once a planet they're on is finished that's all you get and it ends up giving you just a glimpse of what could've been. For example with the male romanceable characters, or someone like the Nyrean queen. She's interesting, someone who might even see you as an equal and not just have a weird fetish based relationship. She's make a great crewmember, but she's probably never getting more content unless someone decides to write it themselves, and that's a lot of effort for something that might not even get accepted.

I feel like the scope on the TiTs world while awesome in the sense that it allows for infinite possibilities has become more superficial than CoC2 because of how many different moving parts it has and therefore the lack of attention or detail so many of them get. The problem is if you want more you have to go and write it yourself. I mean, can you even jerk off to smut you write yourself. :unsure:

Reactions: Kallisto and Zedire

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The biggest mistake of TITS was making Crew content, its fine bringing in useful people but holy hell whats the point the game turned into collect the next waifu for the past few years and it's all so predictable.

They exist only for quick access to scenes and cheap interactions anytime they run out of ideas. You got a literal planet worth of interaction in one ship compared to Tarkus, Myrellion and New Texas.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's kind of weird actually. I want to like TiTs more than CoC2. And I do like quite a few of the characters more, but the storyline and quests just aren't as engaging for me.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said (from what I know/have played of the game thus far).
Though I'd seen TiTs on the site before, I hadn't known it was a game like CoC2 until some time in - so CoC2 was like my introduction to Fenoxo's style of game and I had sorta high expectations for their other work as a result.
It's not that TiTs is bad by any stretch of the imagination (nor that I have any issue with the sex in it or whatever), but I find having depth to the bonds you form with certain characters, such as romance/very-close-friends-with-benefits/bromance/etc, is much more enjoyable then just straight-up sex across the board. That's what I liked about Brint in CoC2. Also, you would think a potentially enigmatic character like Steele, especially considering everything that they have going for them, would have at least some people who want more from them then just a quick fuck. Just saying.
From my experience, CoC2 delivered in that way, while I'm yet to see it in TiTs.

The biggest mistake of TITS was making Crew content, its fine bringing in useful people but holy hell whats the point the game turned into collect the next waifu for the past few years and it's all so predictable.

They exist only for quick access to scenes and cheap interactions anytime they run out of ideas. You got a literal planet worth of interaction in one ship compared to Tarkus, Myrellion and New Texas.
I agree that the crew does feel more like Steele's personal harem here; a sort of cheap way to get the player's rocks off without taking the time to add depth and meaning to any of these relationships, nor contribute to the actual story in any meaningful way. It also makes Planet content feel less important if you can get immediate gratification from so many sources without ever having to leave the ship for it instead.
From what I've seen, the sheer ratio of female to male crew mates is kinda crazy too. I get the sense that that was probably determined by their Patreon supporters and the particular demographic they're comprised of, rather then what the devs planned from the start.
It kinda make me wonder if it's not a mistake to let fans dictate game content to such a degree, rather then the devs having a solid plan for themselves that they don't deviate from. Because from what I've seen it often ends up with the story/experience skewed in some way, or kinda directionless as they drag the project out over time.
But anyway, that's just my opinion from my current experience with it. I could be wrong.

Sep 20, 2018
someone like the Nyrean queen. She's interesting, someone who might even see you as an equal and not just have a weird fetish based relationship. She's make a great crew-member :unsure:
o_OBut Taivra had them build that Nyrean city/town they live in,so just she couldn't leave to be a crew-mate for while,plus the Nyrea are technologically simple people
What wrong with Tarkus and Myrellion?...New Texas does need more places and things such as the upstairs of the Bronco & meeting mistress/madame/lady who owns the place

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes