Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how can I play this game?. I mean I have downloaded it but I don't have flashplayer because that program is dead and I don't know how to play it without it...
This Thread > Page 1 > Original post > Installation > SPOILER > SPOILER How to Use > Read > Find " ".

Most of the last few posts on the new updates also give the instructions. Example below.
Just to be sure , i checked my links (the "how to use" too).
if anything's wrong, dont hesitate to tell me :geek:

SWF AIR ARM x86 ImagePack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry for the delay, where i live it was 2 am....
anyway , Enjoy :D

D

Deleted member 3463984

Question. What is the BOOBs mod?
it's a mod that readded content that was removed due to patreon restrictions in november 2018 among other things like getting rid of the furry stuff in badger's transformation
it's really outdated because the public source code hasn't been updated in a while

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
it's a mod that readded content that was removed due to patreon restrictions in november 2018 among other things like getting rid of the furry stuff in badger's transformation
it's really outdated because the public source code hasn't been updated in a while
This may be a stupid question, but would it not be possible to extract the source code from the current version somehow and develop the mod using that?

D

Deleted member 3463984

This may be a stupid question, but would it not be possible to extract the source code from the current version somehow and develop the mod using that?
i have no idea how the code works, but it would probably be hard and using non-public code might piss off fenoxo or something. i'm not sure though, my only experience with altering these sorts of games was minor changes in coc2

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
iirc, fenoxo REALLY hates people messing with his shit until he's abandoned it (CoC1), so I'd say probably not worth it if it's not public.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Everybody keeps saying that it's impossible to mod CoC2. How do you do it?
if you edit the main.whatever javascript file you get all the code and text in the game. find something you want to modify, copy it, replace it, paste what you copied into the control f window to find the second time the scene occurs in the code, and replace it again. i don't know how to make anything that isn't minor not brick the game though

Reactions: throbzombie

NightPlays

Apr 27, 2021
I can't get to trigger the threesome
met shade at Myrellion, distracted her by flirting, did sex with her,made alliance with Taivra, reveald truth to shade,chose lover,did kara quest and went to uveto,talked to her and waied for email

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Thought I saw a Nyrean male as a hostile encounter in some version. I think it was the upper danger area of Myrellion, but I'm not sure.

Sep 20, 2018
I can't get to trigger the threesome
met shade at Myrellion, distracted her by flirting, did sex with her,made alliance with Taivra, revealed truth to shade,chose lover,did Kara quest and went to uveto,talked to her and waited for email
probably glitched
Thought I saw a Nyrean male as a hostile encounter in some version.I think it was the upper danger area of Myrellion,but I'm not sure.
most likely was beta Nyrean and not male Nyrean

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Theres a bug where if you let Kiro be a bimbo before she invites you on a meeting with her sister, you'll still be forced to go to the meeting even if you wiped her memories and she acts like her regular non bimbo self.

Giselle7602

Mar 19, 2019
Theres a bug where if you let Kiro be a bimbo before she invites you on a meeting with her sister, you'll still be forced to go to the meeting even if you wiped her memories and she acts like her regular non bimbo self.
This isn't where you report bugs, if you want the devs to see and fix it you'll have to go their forum

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This isn't where you report bugs, if you want the devs to see and fix it you'll have to go their forum
Oh I did that already but it never got fixed.

Just wanted to point it out here for anyone like me that wasn't interested in Kiro's personal story and went the bimbo route. Also crashed on me when going through the event and Kiro has a different name.

Its just a quick heads up so nobody will lose an hour going because of the bug.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Been a while sense I played this, have they added the psionic powers yet? Also whats the current cheat codes?
As to your first question: as far as I'm aware, psionic damage is restricted to weapons. As for your second:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Been a while sense I played this, have they added the psionic powers yet? Also whats the current cheat codes?
No, and it probably wouldn't be added for a very long time if ever. They did finally add cybernetic body parts though but thats limited to only wombs and combat tail for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes