k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Just to check, is it possible to give Bianca some proper fucking yet, and if not, is there any plans to do so in the foreseeable future?
Last I played, the furthest I could go is some thigh action.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Schnuffs69

Jun 24, 2020
OK this question may seem like the dumbest ever butt please be gentle.
Can you play the image pack on android?
I've tried a few swf players, but it won't load.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Locking the new preggo scenes behind being a taur is dumb as fuck.
Another reason why CoC really was the top that won't be reached again
I'd give this one to the Taur players since going that route has the least amount of available choices for them in the entire game and the majority of sex scenes available for them don't account for them being a taur its just generic bullshit.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'd give this one to the Taur players since going that route has the least amount of available choices for them in the entire game and the majority of sex scenes available for them don't account for them being a taur its just generic bullshit.
Wait, Sylvie is taur exclusive? Taur can have anything they want except exclusive preggo content damnit!

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know; there's at least more of it than nipple content, where the only scene with it is the Panda after the mod
Wait, Sylvie is taur exclusive? Taur can have anything they want except exclusive preggo content damnit!
You can sidestep it by giving her a horsecock: it didn't display one scene for that until I put that on her

Oh and also I impregnated her by being extra virile but still can't talk to her about motherhood because "You don't know her well enough". Great stuff all around

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
Locking the new preggo scenes behind being a taur is dumb as fuck.
Another reason why CoC really was the top that won't be reached again
If you are in rut non-taurs can have sex and impregnate her. Just use breeders bliss. Note, to get the "motherhood" talk you have to have had sex with her 5 times, at least 1 one of them rut sex. Also she must be buzzed, not sober or drunk.

Reactions: Archaon11111

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
So. I searched everywhere on Mhen'ga and i can't find Estallia (yes, this is after the Quest, yes, more than a few days have gone by) i went with the "bring her to Mhen'ga with your ship" option. so. where exactly is she supposed to be on Mhen'ga? i searched everywhere already i feel like. do i still need to do something? like, actually pick her up somewhere to bring her there first or smth.? im kinda confused, ive never had an issue with figuring out progression in TiTS before, so either this is bugged for me, im missing something obvious or im not given enough hints.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
If you are in rut non-taurs can have sex and impregnate her. Just use breeders bliss. Note, to get the "motherhood" talk you have to have had sex with her 5 times, at least 1 one of them rut sex. Also she must be buzzed, not sober or drunk.
huh you're right guess they should've added that to the tool tip over the decision to avoid confusion

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having trouble using TiTed, my computer says it's path is to long and I need special permission to run it.
Do you guys have any solutions and or instruction of how to fix this?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
under a taur type belly usualy by some form of restraint and ur fucked wherever said creature takes u ...ur kinda just a literall cocksleeve

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes