Duskyleo

Dec 1, 2017
0.8.136 Changelog:

• Fixed an issue with Anyxine having two separate flags tracking if you had met her. This should address issues people were having with getting her sauna event to start.
  • Made the spelling of Anyxine’s last name consistent across the game. It was nice remembering the Agrosh/Argosh/Argrosh debace from back in the day!
  • New busts: Nastizia, Jack, Jill, Cat Jack, Cat Jill.
  • Did you know that DrunkZombie coded Kaithrit pregnancy a while back? He did, and it’s in game.
  • Anyxine should no longer email you about Shade quite so freely.

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
almost missed that one !

btw, i'm still a backer to "take one for the team"...
i'm kinda losing faith in that game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
0.8.136 Changelog:

• Fixed an issue with Anyxine having two separate flags tracking if you had met her. This should address issues people were having with getting her sauna event to start.
  • Made the spelling of Anyxine’s last name consistent across the game. It was nice remembering the Agrosh/Argosh/Argrosh debace from back in the day!
  • New busts: Nastizia, Jack, Jill, Cat Jack, Cat Jill.
  • Did you know that DrunkZombie coded Kaithrit pregnancy a while back? He did, and it’s in game.
  • Anyxine should no longer email you about Shade quite so freely.
you got me by 4min :D (y)

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
what is the difference between the 4 sort of links to download the game ? i want to play on windows normaly :p
swf, air and/or the imagepack links are what you want, the other links are for android phones depending on their CPU architecture.
mind you, you still need the standalone flash component to run both the swf version and the imagepack (they're both swfs anyways, one is just bigger).
from what i understand though the air version is the easiest and simplest way to run the game, but being honest with you, i've never tried it so i wouldn't be able to provide any help with it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
from what i understand though the air version is the easiest and simplest way to run the game, but being honest with you, i've never tried it so i wouldn't be able to provide any help with it.
Just extract it, click on the icon, and you're golden. Not that that's any different than using Flash Projector, but there you go.

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
No, they have yet to start on the first planet. Still working on save/load and navigation functions so far.

Javascript update:
I didn’t run a work meeting this week because of other commitments, but Gedan has been working on getting saving and loading working for quicker testing without having to go through the entire character creation process – something I experienced myself when testing the the expanded introduction sequence in flash! The current WIP save interface looks amazing.

Namorax

May 3, 2017
Can someone please help me with a working swf player?
My browsers refuse to let me open local swf files, and everywhere I try to get a shockwave player or something I get either "no longer exists" or "Hey, we wanted to let you know that we no longer update this. Love Adobe!"

What do you use to play swf files?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone please help me with a working swf player?
My browsers refuse to let me open local swf files, and everywhere I try to get a shockwave player or something I get either "no longer exists" or "Hey, we wanted to let you know that we no longer update this. Love Adobe!"

What do you use to play swf files?
Just use the standalone flash player from Adobe, you can get it from their site.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes