James3

Dec 12, 2018
anyone else struggling to trigger azra's expeditions
Only 2 exist. They'll implement a third any day now because it's partially made, but don't expect any more for a long-assed time after that. I'm just glad the pushy little shits stopped calling them dates in the selection.

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
hmm i downloaded the image pack but its the game too? how to see images ? i have stand alone flash player

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hmm i downloaded the image pack but its the game too? how to see images ? i have stand alone flash player
You cant "see images" as of this moment. But when you get the sex scenes in the game, some of them have images and illustrations that are not found in the regular version of the game.

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
You can also sometimes click the images in the corner to expand them.
yeah i have seen that, the ship boy has quite nice cock, btw , i think no but is there a thing like char preview ? i remember long time ago playing CoC and there as mod that was actually showing how your char was looking like is that existing here ?

is there cheat codes too to get money etc ?

thanks

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
yeah i have seen that, the ship boy has quite nice cock, btw , i think no but is there a thing like char preview ? i remember long time ago playing CoC and there as mod that was actually showing how your char was looking like is that existing here ?

thanks
Dude like...there's like this totally amazing thing in the OP...it's like a save editor man... like go like read about it!

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

thanks

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes