Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Thinking about it, I don't remember ever seeing actual aliens. It's all monster girl/boys, furries, insectoids, and robots. The whole game is in space, but there's not one character that looked like it belonged from Teraurge or H.R Giger.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thinking about it, I don't remember ever seeing actual aliens. It's all monster girl/boys, furries, insectoids, and robots. The whole game is in space, but there's not one character that looked like it belonged from Teraurge or H.R Giger.
Probably cause not many people have realistic-alien sexual fetishes? I mean, even the insectoids look more human than insect, which is good in my opinion (though you're completely validated to have true insectoid fetishes if that's your thing :))

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Probably cause not many people have realistic-alien sexual fetishes? I mean, even the insectoids look more human than insect, which is good in my opinion (though you're completely validated to have true insectoid fetishes if that's your thing :))
I know what you mean, but its just that the setting is space and centered on exploring planets. I would had expected at least one alien just for that alone, but nope. Not even a basic Grey or anything.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I know what you mean, but its just that the setting is space and centered on exploring planets. I would had expected at least one alien just for that alone, but nope. Not even a basic Grey or anything.
FYI, if you're really motivated on the whole "true alien" concept, you can always create a character, post and get feedback on Fenoxo Forum, and hopefully get it accepted by Fenoxo and his crew.

Though I have heard that it's difficult getting accepted, and it's pretty tough creating a character. I tried that once, and gave up halfway through:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I don't remember ever seeing actual aliens
There are psionic tentacle beasts, wines, bugs and parasites. I also remember a pure energy being trapped in a suit that you can date via extrameet on tavros.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
For sex scenes that go for anal first and vaginal second, such as the Nyrea scenes, is there any way to skip the anal scenes and go straight to the vaginal ones?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Man Teraurge is a great game, as much as TITS likes to claim to be filled with exotic fetishes (its all mainstream stuff) Teraurge really takes it to the extreme

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Not really, no.
You take the one you want.
I use air most of the time but imagepack is nice from time to time.
Just make sure you have whatever is needed to open it.
Also remember public patch coming today. If god is on our side, it'll be the first release for the Javascript version

EDIT: God is not on our side :(

But it looks like the Javascript version is coming soon, and Tavros is getting additional content...soon :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes