Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Doubt it will be demise adobe just gonna stop updating it probably. For game developers like fenoxo it won't be the end of the world.

D

Deleted member 841602

i remember the days when flash was the thing. and so much homepage n00bs couldnt code it right so they crashed their server and the client browser or overloaded the flash in browser so it was more a slideshow and all slowed down. but as interactive "gif" it was great. and as fenoxo showed us it can be a fucking big game which runs smoothly and all in one file. even the save is only one file. and flash can do so much more. but yes with java u can do even more.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Naru100

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Compared to a lot of the male characters, Dane, your Dad, the Mechanic on Tavros, Lane & Rival (Optional), Eitan or the Hounddog from New Texas are pretty much the only 'well written' guys. In terms of shoe stringing female & futa content, that's fine & all but the surprising lack of butt buddies is quite obvious. I can only imagine this being the stretch people say is 'futa-wave', which just sounds like a shitty music genre.

I would like to see Dane & a few other of the guy characters like Carian get recruitment quests or even just visiting Khan in prison for Tanuki kids would be nice. Being able to wrangle more baddies from the pirate station like the head of the hoppers, revamping old enemies like the Zil (giving new scenes & such) to under used males like those in the residential district of Tavros & such would be nice. Maybe I'm dreaming but if people complain it'd be nice where the game can be revisited to improve it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Compared to a lot of the male characters, Dane, your Dad, the Mechanic on Tavros, Lane & Rival (Optional), Eitan or the Hounddog from New Texas are pretty much the only 'well written' guys. In terms of shoe stringing female & futa content, that's fine & all but the surprising lack of butt buddies is quite obvious. I can only imagine this being the stretch people say is 'futa-wave', which just sounds like a shitty music genre.

I would like to see Dane & a few other of the guy characters like Carian get recruitment quests or even just visiting Khan in prison for Tanuki kids would be nice. Being able to wrangle more baddies from the pirate station like the head of the hoppers, revamping old enemies like the Zil (giving new scenes & such) to under used males like those in the residential district of Tavros & such would be nice. Maybe I'm dreaming but if people complain it'd be nice where the game can be revisited to improve it.
That's actually the reason I stopped following this project, although male characters are always in the minority, it's been a very long while since they add-in any male contents.

Reactions: Umbral Knight
D

Deleted member 841602

if u go to their forums u can add ur own stories. or u can tell them ur opinion there because what u write seems interesting for improving the game. at least the game is very big with many stories so u have hours of playing and i bet fen isnt done yet with this. and didnt fen wrote this in first place for "futa-content"? the maingame is all about transformatives. science-fiction. if fen didnt get inspiration from others he wont stay on the "casual" sex part i think.
i think most see this futa-game like a game which is about beeing bad but u can play the goodpath too. its hard to play the good path but its possible. so if u want a game about beeing good, get another one or play this game and live with it or, as i said, go to forums and give them the stories :).

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
if u go to their forums u can add ur own stories. or u can tell them ur opinion there because what u write seems interesting for improving the game. at least the game is very big with many stories so u have hours of playing and i bet fen isnt done yet with this. and didnt fen wrote this in first place for "futa-content"? the maingame is all about transformatives. science-fiction. if fen didnt get inspiration from others he wont stay on the "casual" sex part i think.
i think most see this futa-game like a game which is about beeing bad but u can play the goodpath too. its hard to play the good path but its possible. so if u want a game about beeing good, get another one or play this game and live with it or, as i said, go to forums and give them the stories :).
Besides being a bit of a pain to read & get the gist of what you're saying sometimes, I don't care about the morality of the protagonist. Yes there's hours worth of content if you really like getting into the lore, the story, the characters, every little fuck buddy in the known TiTS universe & so forth is at your fingertips. No I'm not going to their forums and submitting shitty fanfiction interpretations of their characters, quite frankly I'm very mediocre and probably wouldn't want my own words put in a game that gets funding through patreon.

The original intent of my comment was to point out a very glaring & obvious lack of personality or depth, something we could look forward to in a future update if they decide to revisit it. That's it really.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
After skimming a bit on their forums, I've reached a conclusion.

Submitting actual constructive criticism, with basis on actual arguments and feedback on their forum? That's preposterous!

I can't scarcely imagine that, because you would be questioning the artistic vision of the writers. And you can't question those!

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
People submitting stuff work for free and you know if you let "critics" there they gonna share less of their stories cause criticism (even constuctive) works that way. And that's not good for a game. So i'm kinda ok with you not being able to question others work there. Sorry ;)

Reactions: SerHawkes

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
People submitting stuff work for free and you know if you let "critics" there they gonna share less of their stories cause criticism (even constuctive) works that way. And that's not good for a game.
You say that like it would at all affect the frequency of submissions being added to the game. It can take months at a time just for one. Why not use that time to polish the material? We’re already at a crawl anyway.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Why not use that time to polish the material
Cause fenoxo already have quite high standards of what goes into the game. Extra polishing is not needed. The other question is if you like his vision of his game or not (I know some people dislike traps for example, but fenoxo loves them). But then again it's his and he desides that stuff (with maybe voting from patreons i dunno), not you.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
New update, i love carrie and cora

Did you guys see ?
And it’s time for a backer patch! Don’t worry, public – we’ll have something public-facing with Christmas, probably with some extra bug fixes and a poke a the tiger/lion combo I’ve been writing.
0.8.127 Changelog:
  • New expansion: Carrie and Cora got some love from Nonesuch (with coding from Lighterfluid.)
  • New scene: male raskvel group, victory sex cunnilingus (includes special “in heat” followup!) By .
  • New scene: Kelly “Hyper Catch”. Written by , coded by Gena138.
  • New bust: Bhakar
  • Siegwulfe-related pregnancy should properly account for multiple wombs.
  • A small pile of bug fixes.

D

Deleted member 841602

Besides being a bit of a pain to read & get the gist of what you're saying sometimes, I don't care about the morality of the protagonist.
english is not my native, i'll do my best. i dont have a teacher so i do it with autodidactism.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes