UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
you're Welcome !

but... what do you mean human bean ?

(i'm french so i might not get some jokes/expressions/idioms , so please be patient with me :) )
Fellow french here, as far as i understand, it's a joke that doesn't really mean anything.
It's only a "i change a word for another that kinda looks and sound like it" kind of joke.
human being, human bean, you know.

(feel free to correct me if i'm wrong and it does mean something, my knowledge isn't great as well)

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I wonder if one day this game will be complete... I want to play, but would be the 10th time i played until it finished already...

1605129255755.png

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
downloaderbo The one thing i would be happy if in your situation - would be a full changelog.txt attached to this game - to read it. Sadly fenoxo doesn't do it. They keep their website as a changelog. Those are posts they make every week at . Can't filter posts concerning only one game. Their posts are mixed between TiTS and CoC 2 at their website.
You wont find anything like a full changelog at their github page and also wont find it at their forum pages...
Their Github page they keep is for Public builds so you wont find any new functions they used in Backers builds. I know about this because i am currently back to my old saves extensively using "impulse" cheat to do some quests i haven't done in the past. However those saves were like 2 or 3 months old only. If you are lost in memory of a story progression - consider starting a new game.
If you want to see only one game posts click on the game name tag. But yeah no full changelog

^Only tits posts.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure how this works, or how to report, but I think there is something wrong with the AIR version. I can´t unzip them after download.

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
So I have the Halloween event turned on and I'm trying to get to The Haunted House of Whorrors event on Poe A but every time I fly to Poe A it says "You probably shouldn't go back to Poe A after your last trip to 'The Masque'. Besides, you have already participated in the festivities for this year - it would be pointless to return again.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
first time,eh ?
let me tell you a story ! it all began in 1934...
and that's how i milked my first cow !good old days ! ... what was i saying ?
I was interested at the story about either giving love another chance in life or not. But the cow story inspired me to grab some titties and risk it all.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So I have the Halloween event turned on and I'm trying to get to The Haunted House of Whorrors event on Poe A but every time I fly to Poe A it says "You probably shouldn't go back to Poe A after your last trip to 'The Masque'. Besides, you have already participated in the festivities for this year - it would be pointless to return again.
First of all go grab the latest version of from github. Next:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: organord
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes